Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Wedi
Member+

Re: Z Question Is: How Did Terrorist Agame Siye Abraha Escaped 2 Usa? Abiy Must Extradite Him ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Wedi » 24 Jan 2021, 18:46

tarik, do you see the face of Siye Aberha? His face is totally changed and he become very old man in few weeks.

I think Siye Aberha is having a very difficult time to understand what happened to his "beloved TPLF"
TPLF become history in less than two weeks war! This is really a devastating blow to Siye Abraha and his Big ego.

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Z Question Is: How Did Terrorist Agame Siye Abraha Escaped 2 Usa? Abiy Must Extradite Him ASAP!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 24 Jan 2021, 19:10

Wedi wrote:
24 Jan 2021, 18:46
tarik, do you see the face of Siye Aberha? His face is totally changed and he become very old man in few weeks.

I think Siye Aberha is having a very difficult time to understand what happened to his "beloved TPLF"
TPLF become history in less than two weeks war! This is really a devastating blow to Siye Abraha and his Big ego.

Wedi: remember this illeteriate agame use 2 threat ethiopia and eritrea just 3 months ago. This coward now looks and sounds defeated.
:lol: :mrgreen:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 24 Jan 2021, 19:13

Hope he's brought to justice too. He deserves it, for the many, many crimes he's committed against Oromos & etc.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 25 Jan 2021, 11:39

This criminal must be extradited 2 ethiopia by force using ethiopian embassy in usa. This crimanal must face justice. I demand pm abiy 2 not let this criminal live free.