Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

Brother Awash ?????

Post by Hawzen » 21 Jan 2021, 20:33

Anybody who knows the whereabouts of the agame brother Adwusha please ???? I have to admit.. I am very concerned about him :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Wedi
Member+

Re: Brother Awash ?????

Post by Wedi » 21 Jan 2021, 20:36

Lately we found out that Awash was infact the late Getachew Reda!!
I was suspecting him from the beginning that he is posting from Mekele.

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 21 Jan 2021, 21:11

If he left the site, after the demise of his bandits, on his own volition and isn't still lurking around with other nicks on the site, good for him!

He will save himself more humiliation, abuse and agony........Didn't think he ever had any shred of dignity!

"Victory has a thousand fathers, but defeat is an orphan."

euroland
Member+

Post by euroland » 21 Jan 2021, 23:23

Brother Hawzen
Unfortunately, Hassad Asswash is killed trying to rob a Temben farmer. His comrades buried his head and his body separately as they have been doing to all their dead juntas.

I feel sorry for him though, his dream was to make Tigray like Rwanda; he had a fond for its leader, Kegame; I am not sure why, perhaps his name sounded Asswash’s clans.
Hawzen wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 20:33

Anybody who knows the whereabouts of the agame brother Adwusha please ???? I have to admit.. I am very concerned about him :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Follower

Post by Follower » 22 Jan 2021, 02:32

Hes still around with his unsuspected oromo nick name ኣይተ yabello.

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 22 Jan 2021, 03:21

These were his last words before riding off into the sunset. R.I.P. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 13:40
Our TPLF forces preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235755

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Jan 2021, 03:40

ኡቱ ጀግና ወያናይ አዋሽ ወርሓዊ ደመዎዘይ ይወሃበኒ ኢሉ ብልጠየቐ፣ ኻው ሓላፊኡ ኤደን ልተዋሃቦ ምላሽ "ብር የለይ!" ዝብል እዩ ነይሩ። ወያናይ አዋሽ አብዮታዊ ደሞክራስያዊ መብቱ ተጠቂሙ ደጊሙ ደጋጊሙ ደመዎዝ ብልጠየቐ ለለ፣ "እስቲ ተረጋጋዕ! እኒ አይተ ስዩም መስፍን፡ እኒ አይተ አባይ ፀሃየ፡ ዝአመሰሉ ጀጋኑ አው ግንባሮምን ማዓንኮሮምን ተወቒዖም ልዘለአለም ሃሪሶም እላረአኻ ሀመይ ኢልካ ብር ትጥይቐና?" ልብል መጠንቀቕታ ልተሓወሾ ምላሽ ብዝሃቡዎ እማ፣ << ዓሻ ድየ አዋሹ ብዘይ ደመዎዝ ዝሕሹ!>> ኢሉ ለቱይ ዓሰርተይ ዓመት ዝተቓለሰሉ ዓላማ ጠንጢኑ ግዳም ሓደር ሆይኑ ኡቱ ልቐረየ ህይወቱ አው መንገዲ እላለመነ የሕልፎ እኒኦ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry:

wegri

Post by wegri » 22 Jan 2021, 06:00

Digital Weyane wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 03:40
ኡቱ ጀግና ወያናይ አዋሽ ወርሓዊ ደመዎዘይ ይወሃበኒ ኢሉ ብልጠየቐ፣ ኻው ሓላፊኡ ኤደን ልተዋሃቦ ምላሽ "ብር የለይ!" ዝብል እዩ ነይሩ። ወያናይ አዋሽ አብዮታዊ ደሞክራስያዊ መብቱ ተጠቂሙ ደጊሙ ደጋጊሙ ደመዎዝ ብልጠየቐ ለለ፣ "እስቲ ተረጋጋዕ! እኒ አይተ ስዩም መስፍን፡ እኒ አይተ አባይ ፀሃየ፡ ዝአመሰሉ ጀጋኑ አው ግንባሮምን ማዓንኮሮምን ተወቒዖም ልዘለአለም ሃሪሶም እላረአኻ ሀመይ ኢልካ ብር ትጥይቐና?" ልብል መጠንቀቕታ ልተሓወሾ ምላሽ ብዝሃቡዎ እማ፣ << ዓሻ ድየ አዋሹ ብዘይ ደመዎዝ ዝሕሹ!>> ኢሉ ለቱይ ዓሰርተይ ዓመት ዝተቓለሰሉ ዓላማ ጠንጢኑ ግዳም ሓደር ሆይኑ ኡቱ ልቐረየ ህይወቱ አው መንገዲ እላለመነ የሕልፎ እኒኦ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

DW,
ንስኻስ ኣይትስኣን'ድኣ :mrgreen:
እንታይ'ሞ ዕድል ኣይገበርናን ኤርትራዊ ኮይንካ ክትፍጠር ኔሩካ :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 22 Jan 2021, 10:16

Imagine Asswash running like የወፍጮ ቤቱ በግ Getachew Reda and the bullet gotten him in his arse and right between his eyes. I don’t think his sin ended him there but continued even after his death that he might get beheaded and buried his body and his heinous brain separately by none other than his fellow terrorists, the Woyanus, so no one can identify him. Asswash the sob deserves it but I believe the idiot is hiding after unbearable humiliation By FANOs warriors for generations to come. Woyanus fûcked up because of agamewoch like Asswash, eden ወደል አህያው and halafi adghi. As we speak Asswash probably kneeling down against janjawied ሽልሆ to the exercising with his stinky head and mouth to convince them to do his bidding. :P

Fiyameta wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 03:21
These were his last words before riding off into the sunset. R.I.P. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:
Our TPLF forces preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Jan 2021, 19:18

ኡውነት ተናጊሩ አው ሓዲድ ሃሪሱ እንተሎ ወስፋታም ባቡር መፂአ ሀም ጥሕሎ ጥሒናቶ። ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ ዋይ! :cry: :cry: :cry:
Fiyameta wrote:
22 Jan 2021, 03:21
Awash wrote:

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 22 Jan 2021, 19:26

Poor Awash, before his last days, he posted this one. Like TPLF, Poor Awash become history!! :roll: :roll:
Awash wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 16:40
Lil qoleT,
How would I know. Your buddy Cohen is saying it. :mrgreen: :lol:
Please wait, video is loading...
lil kogne wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 16:23
A$$wa$h aka Awetash, why would Ethiopian army need help to fight the rag tag junta army ? ... shine you mother fukcer.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Jan 2021, 20:21

Thank you everybody for expressing your concerns about the whereabouts of the agame brother Adwusha.

If brother Adwusha was actually killed or is dead for any reason as some of you have indicated, that agame brother will be remembered as a heartbroken dead agame.....Ever since he started his fight for his beloved Tigray Republic dream over ten years ago here in ER, things have been going down every single day for his dream. I am not sure if I can remember a single day when it got better than the previous day for him.... Obviously, first UN broke his heart.. :cry: :cry: The heartbreak from the death of his Tigray Republic dream was so bad that he even tried his best to get Rwandan Citizenship... :cry:

Now, it is even much worse for him to witness not only his Abay Tigray dream is officially dead and buried but his Tigray has also shrunk to a much smaller than it was three months ago :lol: :lol: :lol:

RIP brother Adwusha if you are dead!!!

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Hawzen on 22 Jan 2021, 20:48, edited 1 time in total.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 22 Jan 2021, 20:39

ላይ ዓይነ ስዉር አስመላሽ ራእይ ከተግብር መይቱ። ብሪኤምቲብ ልባሓል ተላጋቢ ሕማም ኡዩ አው ንኡስ ዕድሜኡ ቐቲሉዎ ልብል ፅዋ ይናፈስ አሎ። ንፋሱ አይልከየና። :roll: