Post by Masud » 21 Jan 2021, 15:14

TGAA
Member+

Re: አምባሳደር ስዩም መስፍን ሲዘከሩ

Post by TGAA » 21 Jan 2021, 19:16

Misraq wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 14:27
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Out of respect for a fellow humanbeing and medicum of decensy would you stop posting this grousem pictures.

Thank you

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 21 Jan 2021, 19:34

TGAA wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 19:16
Misraq wrote:

Out of respect for a fellow humanbeing and medicum of decensy would you stop posting this grousem pictures.

Thank you

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 21 Jan 2021, 20:16

TGAA wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 19:16
Misraq wrote:

Thank you
Are you saying the evil Seyoum Mesfun was a humanbeing :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: ???

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Jan 2021, 20:48

Instead of facing justice, Seyum fought to bring back the sadistic weyanes to power, and in his attempt, he deservedly got expired. All is good so far, However, we shouldn't gloat by plastering the blood and gore of another human being or a subhuman for that matter endlessly. That is my take.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 Jan 2021, 21:10

Funny this nut case called the shifta seyoun mesfin a chicken which gives (shi*ts) gold.
Is he calling him a fa*gg*ot that he was?
If the face machetes slushed mesfin was a female which bore eggs, he must have been a rat which gives birth to snotty little agames.
And with no shame he said that the criminals could have flee the tigray when these criminals miscalculated by boasting that they will destroy Ethiopia in 24 hours.
I mean, why flee and drive taxis or be guards some where in a foreign country when yes again they were over confident that they will be the ethio federal army, go back to Arat kilo and enrich themselves more than what they did in 27 years?
And the ugly blind one arm agame didn't fight on Ethiopia's behalf. He got injured when he misunderstood Sharbia instructions and blew himself losing an arm and his eyes in Eritrea, while woyane was hiding from dergue for 17 years. He got injured as tplf aka Tigray People Liberation Front not Ethiopian People's Liberation Front.
IGAD was an inept organization because it was led by woyane like Seyoum mesfin and other agames officials chairmanship since its inception contrary to the creation of chairmanship its charter points. And through IGAD & AU & help from its white masters, those baboons were hoodwinked by woyane to conspire against Eritrea which was the cause of their demise.
And these shiftas were not doing so to benefit Ethiopia either.
Their agenda was to weaken Eritrea and then cesed from Ethiopia and creat their tiny republic of tigray, little did they know that the Eritrean leadership are the invisible IGAD and AU who will return the favor in their own time and chosing.
GAME OVER.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 21 Jan 2021, 21:16

Not funny anymore.

Misraq wrote:

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 21 Jan 2021, 22:02

Masud wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 14:24
Ato masud,

RIP! as the death of not only humans but also even that of animals can be painful.

That said, now the main question is as to why he and his colleagues placed themselves on and above all the 95% Ethiopians(101 million) monopolizing political, economic, military, security, diplomatic, black market activities, etc. monopoly businesses when he comes from the 5% ethnic background and through such master cheating became multimillionaire while the majority of Ethiopians and Tigiryans were lacking drinking water and starving to death.

Add to this the fact that he organized the recent brutal attacks against the Ethiopian defense forces, slaughtering lots of them while they were asleep with their families and through that wanted to march back to the Menelik palace for the second time and then go ahead building concentration camps and underground jails for collecting and cramming large numbers of Oromos and then make the official languages of these concentration camps and underground jails to be Afaan Oromo the beautiful. We are not interested in the story of the dead man as such but only interested as to why he did all the bad things in the world to the living and the dead people.

These paid eulogy readers need also to come out and eulogize all of those best and brightest Ethiopians, members of the Ethiopian defense forces, murdered in cold blood, killed and wounded at the hands of the tplf while in fact defending, protecting and helping the Togriyan people including members of the tplf oligarchs. Otherwise it sounds as one sided banal propaganda of ZERO value.

I think that you will be given the position of a prison guard in case the tplf manages to come back from their graves and go back to Menelik's palace, currently renovated and shining like the stars, contrary to its the stinky fox hole moldy abandoned medieval barrack sorrowful condition when tplf used to reside in there. Don't tell me again that it is neftenya's fault in the same way that you might also wish to say that his death is also nefxenya's fault. Safuu...! Yigermal ekko!
8)

“Funny how so many people missed me when I was gone yet so few people appreciated me when I was alive.” ~ K. Poirot