Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Asmara

Disrespect by ignorant youths and arrogant officials in Gonder

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 09:58

While surfing some news outlets I was shocked to see some ignorant and disrespectful youths (and officials as well) celebrating Timket in Gonder holding a fake Ethiopian map (Eritrea included) for the second time running.
To add insult to injury, Eritrean and Amhara flags were flying on the side of the map. This disrespect needs to stop. Eritreans need to say enough is enough. They cannot do this to the Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti or South Sudan. Why are they doing it to Eritrea? How can this be tolerated? It is beyond me.

Check the picture here.

http://www.meskerem.net
Last edited by Asmara on 21 Jan 2021, 13:52, edited 1 time in total.

Masud
Member+

Re: Disrespect by ignorant youths in Gonder

Post by Masud » 21 Jan 2021, 11:03

Amhara- Eritrea pact is the Axis of Evils!

Misraq

Post by Misraq » 21 Jan 2021, 11:10

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 21 Jan 2021, 11:20

Asmara wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 09:58
While surfing some news outlets I was shocked to see some ignorant and disrespectful youths (and officials as well) celebrating Timket in Gonder holding a fake Ethiopian map (Eritrea included) for the second time running.
To add insult to injury, Eritrean and Amhara flags were flying on the side of the map. This disrespect needs to stop. Eritreans need to say enough is enough. They cannot do this to the Sudan, Somalia, Kenya, Djibouti or South Sudan. Why are they doing it to Eritrea? How can this be tolerated? It is beyond me.

Check the picture here.

Oh just shut up. Dreams are free and they can dream all they want like you evil ዓጋመ do. So what is the difference to you, ዑጉም boy?

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 11:30

And what is more surprising is that they invited Eritreans to celebrate Timket with them. Eritreans should have declined their offer citing Covid and the disrespect these people show to Eritrean sovereignty.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 11:59

Temt wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 11:20
Asmara wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 09:58

Check the picture here.

Oh just shut up. Dreams are free and they can dream all they want like you evil ዓጋመ do. So what is the difference to you, ዑጉም boy?
(T.E.M.T - Tembenay And Tigraway)

You don't have to comment in my threads. If you had an ounce of respect for the sovereignty of Eritrea you would at least condemn this act which is happending for the second time in a row, but true to your Tembenay nature, you pass it as 'dreams are free'.
Last edited by Asmara on 21 Jan 2021, 13:00, edited 1 time in total.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 21 Jan 2021, 12:16

Asmara first change your nick to mekele you scum bag. You are actually happy that such gullible individuals are doing so.
Why don't you focus of the Ethiopian govt policy concerning the territorial integrity of both countries?
How the fu*ck do you tell some irrelevant dumb as*s to think, to wish or dream?
Some of them actually believe the whole Africa is Ethiopia on the stupid basis of some similarity of their flag.
Actually their stupid visual shows that they all worship us, like us, want to be with us. It is kind of all the world little boys dream and want to be Messi.
And that is not wrong, so long we know who we are and know what is ours and knowing what is ours is envy to some and on top of that it shows that they do not have dignity or pride on who they are.
Why don't you ask them if they want the whole Ethiopian map is doctored by an Eritrean with an Eritrean flag and be led by Eritrean officials, forced to speak only the 9 Eritrean languages, drop their currency and only use Eritrean Nakfa etc?
Well if they say, that is fine with them, then they should be ashamed of themselves.
I can say that your mom grew two balls and a di*ck and you start calling her dad. Can that be true? I guess it would according to your logic.
The whole world knows that Eritrea is as a sovereign nation as all the over 190 world countries whose flag is flying high at the UN headquarters and all the world capitals embassies.
Man, can you demand some one to not mast*urbate thinking about other man's beautiful wife.
Can you?
If you were an Eritrean, this none issue should not be an issue, unless you are a filthy agame who is trying to play your stupid game as if we are selling our country to the gonderes or Ethiopians.
It should have made you proud that there are some stupid people who want to have what Eritrea has, people who are not happy on who they are.
And no matter how many times they sketch such map with their crayons or dream to be a part of Eritrea, it will always remain unattainable dream or wish.
Again, are you telling us that the Ethio govt policy incorporate Eritrea with Ethiopia. Or does Eritreans incorporating the whole Ethiopia as Eritrea will be a fact?
Even though you filthy hasad aliet agame would love it.
Finally, I am commanding you.....from now on to stop dreaming... dreams of all kinds. Do I have the right to command you?
Shut the heck up you nasty agame.
Eritrea is a sovereign nation with its territorial integrity as we and the world know it.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 12:23

Masud wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 11:03
Amhara- Eritrea pact is the Axis of Evils!

Shut up Ugum. You are trying to score a point. I have the same disdain to you as I have to the ignorant and disrespectiful youths in Gondar.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 12:51

Cigar wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 12:16
Asmara first change your nick to mekele you scum bag. You are actually happy that such gullible individuals are doing so.
Why don't you focus of the Ethiopian govt policy concerning the territorial integrity of both countries?
How the fu*ck do you tell some irrelevant dumb as*s to think, to wish or dream?
Some of them actually believe the whole Africa is Ethiopia on the stupid basis of some similarity of their flag.
Actually their stupid visual shows that they all worship us, like us, want to be with us. It is kind of all the world little boys dream and want to be Messi.
And that is not wrong, so long we know who we are and know what is ours and knowing what is ours is envy to some and on top of that it shows that they do not have dignity or pride on who they are.
Why don't you ask them if they want the whole Ethiopian map is doctored by an Eritrean with an Eritrean flag and be led by Eritrean officials, forced to speak only the 9 Eritrean languages, drop their currency and only use Eritrean Nakfa etc?
Well if they say, that is fine with them, then they should be ashamed of themselves.
I can say that your mom grew two balls and a di*ck and you start calling her dad. Can that be true? I guess it would according to your logic.
The whole world knows that Eritrea is as a sovereign nation as all the over 190 world countries whose flag is flying high at the UN headquarters and all the world capitals embassies.
Man, can you demand some one to not mast*urbate thinking about other man's beautiful wife.
Can you?
If you were an Eritrean, this none issue should not be an issue, unless you are a filthy agame who is trying to play your stupid game as if we are selling our country to the gonderes or Ethiopians.
It should have made you proud that there are some stupid people who want to have what Eritrea has, people who are not happy on who they are.
And no matter how many times they sketch such map with their crayons or dream to be a part of Eritrea, it will always remain unattainable dream or wish.
Again, are you telling us that the Ethio govt policy incorporate Eritrea with Ethiopia. Or does Eritreans incorporating the whole Ethiopia as Eritrea will be a fact?
Even though you filthy hasad aliet agame would love it.
Finally, I am commanding you.....from now on to stop dreaming... dreams of all kinds. Do I have the right to command you?
Shut the heck up you nasty agame.
Eritrea is a sovereign nation with its territorial integrity as we and the world know it.
Yawn yawn yawn...

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 21 Jan 2021, 12:54

Eritreans live in Gondar like Ethiopians

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 13:02

Noble Amhara wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 12:54
Eritreans live in Gondar like Ethiopians
And your point is?

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 13:30

I have absolute respect for Tesfaye Weldeyes (Ethiopian) who called Gonder officials and people to respect Eritrean sovereignty before they invite Eritreans to the epiphany celebration. And then, on the other hand, you see some Eritreans and Eritrean wannabes (Tembenoch) downplaying the incident.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 21 Jan 2021, 14:00

Cigar wrote:

አብይ አህመድንና ኢሳያስ አፈወርቅን የሚያመሳስሏቸው? For Better or Worse!

Granted Teddy has taken it a little personal but, still he is good in what he does! Interesting analysis!

Cigar wrote:
Cigar,

I get it! Be Like Mike!! :P

Enjoy! Outstanding music!

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Disrespect by ignorant youths and arrogant officials in Gonder

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Jan 2021, 14:41

Guys,

Asmera is not agame. He is our own brother. You can see his track record. I believe, brothers, he has the right to concern which such things might be a source of mistrust among both countries. However, the Good people of and our immediate Gonderees are displaying the brotherhood and respect of Eritrea and Eritreans rather than most of us think otherwise. Let them have the right to display their love to our country, Eritrea. Two government one people is not bad. If Britons and U.S can do it why not us?

No offend here It is just my take on the issue.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 21 Jan 2021, 15:29

Fed_Up wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 14:41
Guys,

Two government one people is not bad. If Britons and U.S can do it why not us?

Fedusha,

There is Atlantic Ocean between Briton and U.S.

But you qiqiqiqi beneath my BeBit eko N nothing will save you from being my good in law. 8)

Hawey Asmara,

You lucky that you saw Eritrean flag waving at least...

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 21 Jan 2021, 15:35

Low iq weyanay rodent the dead can not be an inlaw. You're as good as a buried corpse :mrgreen:

brother fed don't let the name fool you. Asmara is another weyanay rodent trying to pit us against Amharas. Just look at the name of the link she provided.
The people in gonder waved the Eritrean Flag on the side just like the Ethiopian, meaning they acknowledge Eritrean sovereignty but nonetheless we're both brothers in faith.
weyanay rodent wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 15:29
Fed_Up wrote:
Guys,

Two government one people is not bad. If Britons and U.S can do it why not us?

Fedusha,

There is Atlantic Ocean between Briton and U.S.

But you qiqiqiqi beneath my BeBit eko N nothing will save you from being my good in law. 8)

Hawey Asmara,

You lucky that you saw Eritrean flag waving at least...

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 21 Jan 2021, 16:30

Asmara,

One cannot legislate attitude, perception or views. Even if one does, it would be a futile exercise to achieve the goal(s) of what that piece of legislation is intended to accomplish. Making the word 'ni@ger' unlawful wouldn't make the entrenched racism disappear in the US......

Likewise, demanding respect wouldn't change how some Ethiopians would like to view Eritrea. At the end of the day, we all have to recognize where our interests lie. When we say Ethiopia should be one nation, it simply is based on SELF-INTEREST, nothing more nothing less. It's not my job or yours to convince others how to act on their best interests. Ultimately the choice is theirs......

EPRDF,

I've said this on many occasions on this same site. In case, if you missed it, let me repeat it:

Eritrea will see no enemy like the vindictive, callous, cruel, and culturally and mentally deficient Agames!
Thanks God you're relegated to irrelevance!

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 18:44

quindibu wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 16:30
Asmara,

One cannot legislate attitude, perception or views. Even if one does, it would be a futile exercise to achieve the goal(s) of what that piece of legislation is intended to accomplish. Making the word 'ni@ger' unlawful wouldn't make the entrenched racism disappear in the US......

Likewise, demanding respect wouldn't change how some Ethiopians would like to view Eritrea. At the end of the day, we all have to recognize where our interests lie. When we say Ethiopia should be one nation, it simply is based on SELF-INTEREST, nothing more nothing less. It's not my job or yours to convince others how to act on their best interests. Ultimately the choice is theirs......

EPRDF,

I've said this on many occasions on this same site. In case, if you missed it, let me repeat it:

Eritrea will see no enemy like the vindictive, callous, cruel, and culturally and mentally deficient Agames!
Thanks God you're relegated to irrelevance!
Quindibu

As usual, well-thought-out response.

I understand that it is rather too difficult to convince people to change their ill attitude, outlook and perception towards others unless they are wiiling to change. Certain people in Gonder fall in this category.

My issue is mainly with the officials rather than the youths. How could they allow this to happen for a second year running? Remember last year it was in front of Ambadsador Semere Russom. We may try to downplay this as a mere non-issue considering other things going on at the moment, but they will try our resolve further. In my opinion, this needs to be nipped in the bud. If Eritreans are invited they should decline their offer until they respect us. Isn't it ironic an Ethiopian demanding respect for our sovereignty on behalf of us.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 21 Jan 2021, 18:56

Fed_Up wrote:
Guys,

Asmera is not agame. He is our own brother. You can see his track record. I believe, brothers, he has the right to concern which such things might be a source of mistrust among both countries. However, the Good people of and our immediate Gonderees are displaying the brotherhood and respect of Eritrea and Eritreans rather than most of us think otherwise. Let them have the right to display their love to our country, Eritrea. Two government one people is not bad. If Britons and U.S can do it why not us?

No offend here It is just my take on the issue.
እንጀራ እዝጊ ብላዕ ፈድ ሓወይ እንታይ እሞ ገለ ሰባት ዠይርድኦም እንዲኮይኑ።
ኣክንዲ ነቲ ዘምጻኻዮ ሓሳብ ዝብድሁ ኣብ ጸርፊ የድህቡ። ኣይገርመካን ኤርትራዊ ክገብሮ ዝግብኦ ሓደ ጡዑይ ኢትዮጵያዊ ክገብሮ ከሎ።

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Jan 2021, 19:05

There is a blue line drawn between the two countries but geographically speaking we happen to live next to each other. we don't have to make a mountain out of a molehill. The two countries' flag is standing beside each other that shows they are two countries, not one, however; if that offends you, let the Organizers know that you don't want Eritreans map to be next to Ethiopian. Don't take it as disrespect but Ethiopians have no wish or interest to be with Eriterans as one country, Period. We just want to be good neighbors. Given what transpired in the recent past, We owe you that.