Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
wegri

Re: Sudan public unrest just started, against the fragile government!

Post by wegri » 18 Jan 2021, 13:48

Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 13:36
wegri wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 09:59
Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 08:10
wegri wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 07:43
Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 07:21
Did you say, "...an attack on one of the signatories is an attack on both..." ? At best this is laughable at worst it is delusion. So every war Ethiopia engages we will send troops to support them? I think you have completely forgotten that we are different countries. I don't think Ethiopians think they way.
Who's WE? ያ ጋዕጋዕ ዓጋመ፡ ንኻልእካ በሎ በዳን!
ቴንቤናይ ቁሩብ ኣእምሮኻ ኣስርሓዮ። ደጊምካ ኣንብቦ ዝጸሓፍክዎ ክስወጠካ መታን። ኩሉ ዝጽሕፎ ርኣዮ ክትፈልጥ መታን።
ዑግመይ፡
ድሮ ኣንቢበዮስ፡ ዓጋመ ክነስኻ ኤርትራዊ ክትከውን ምፍታንካ ኣስደሚሙኒ :lol:
ኣስመራ ዝብል ኒክ እንተ ሓዝካ ዓጋመ ምዃንካ ረሲዕካዮ :mrgreen:
ቴንቤናይ IQ ትውሕደካ እንድያ መሊስካ ካብ ነብስኻ ተቃልዕ ተተሰተርካ ይሕሸካ። ሓባል በሊያ ከይትቕድመኪ እዩ ናትካ ነገር።
:lol: :lol: :lol: ካን ኣስመራ ዝብል ኒክ እንተ ተጠቐምካ ኤርትራዊ ዝኾንካ ተሰሚዑካ?
ጋዕጋዕ በዳን ዓጋመ :mrgreen:
ብሞት ናይ ብዓል ስዩም መስፍን ጽንዓት ይሃብ ኢልና ኢና፡
ናይ ብዓል ደብርጭ ከምኡ የርእየና :mrgreen:

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 14:06

ቴንቤናይ ዓቢ ዓዲ

ኣቢልካ ኣቢልካ ናብቲ ናትካ level ኣእቲኻና። It was a mistake to engage you because all you say and do is hurling insults. Is this what they teach you in Dedebit? ርጉም ድንቖሮ ትግራዋይ።
Seyum Mesfin is closer to you I guess. He is Shire and you are Tembien.
ሽረን ቴንቤንንከ ትዋሰቡ ዲኹም? ናይ ዓዲኩም ነገር ጉዳም እዩ ውቕሮ (Oops Wegri).

wegri

Post by wegri » 18 Jan 2021, 14:42

Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 14:06
ቴንቤናይ ዓቢ ዓዲ

ኣቢልካ ኣቢልካ ናብቲ ናትካ level ኣእቲኻና። It was a mistake to engage you because all you say and do is hurling insults. Is this what they teach you in Dedebit? ርጉም ድንቖሮ ትግራዋይ።
Seyum Mesfin is closer to you I guess. He is Shire and you are Tembien.
ሽረን ቴንቤንንከ ትዋሰቡ ዲኹም? ናይ ዓዲኩም ነገር ጉዳም እዩ ውቕሮ (Oops Wegri).
:lol: :lol: እንታይ ይብሃል ኮይኑ ተጋሩ ጸገም ረኺብኩም ኩሉ ፈንፊንኩም።
ኣምላኽ ጽንዓቱ ይሃብኩም ርኹሳት ፍጥረት :mrgreen:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Jan 2021, 14:55

Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 07:21
Did you say, "...an attack on one of the signatories is an attack on both..." ? At best this is laughable at worst it is delusion. So every war Ethiopia engages we will send troops to support them? I think you have completely forgotten that we are different countries. I don't think Ethiopians think they way.
But you agame junta no longer have troops, unless you're taking about your army of internet trolls intoxicated by their hatred for both Eritrea and Ethiopia. You agame have openly said you are Sudanese and, frankly, we have no objection whatsoever to your claim to your new-found identity. Whatever rocks your agame boat at the bottom of the lake is fine with us. :lol: :lol:

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 18 Jan 2021, 15:05

"Asmera" በል ኣይትበል ዑጉም ምዃንካ ቅድም ነጊረካ ነይረ። ዓጋመ ሙዃን ሓጥያት ኣይኮነን፡ ዘይምንነትካ ክትከውን ምፍታን ግን ኣብ ብሓልፍነታዊ ስነምግባር ዝበቘለ ሕብረተሰብ (ኤርትራውያን) ነውሪ እዩ።

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 15:31

ክላ ሱቕ በሉ ደቒ ኣርብዓ ደይ ከማኩምን ደቒ ከማኹምን እክብካብ ናይ ትግራይ እዩ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ተዋሪዱ ዘሎ። ኣብ ኣመሪካ ኮንካስ ንሱዳን ከነጥዓ ኢና ጠባይ እንተዘይጌራ። ሓቕካ ደቕካ ወይውን ባዕልካ ስለዘይትልብለባ። ዘይ ኩሩምትኻ ሑጻ ቖርጡመሉ ድዩ ዝተባህለ። መንግስቲ ኤርትራ ከማን ኣብ ከምዚ ዘየድልዮ ግዳይ ከምዘይኣቱ ርጉጽ እዩ። ድሓር ድማ ከምዛ ፖሊሲ ትሕንጽጹ ዓቢ ውሳነታት ከምተሕልፉ ኩሉ ከምትፈልጡ ሱቅ ኢልኩም ሃለውለው ትብሉ። ድሁላት ብጀካ ኩናት ካልእ ዘይሓስብ እቲ ኣእምሮኹም። ፎእ ተጋሩ ዝዓሌትኩምሲ ገጽኩም ትከወል።

wegri

Post by wegri » 18 Jan 2021, 16:24

Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 15:31
ክላ ሱቕ በሉ ደቒ ኣርብዓ ደይ ከማኩምን ደቒ ከማኹምን እክብካብ ናይ ትግራይ እዩ ህዝቢ ኤርትራ ተዋሪዱ ዘሎ። ኣብ ኣመሪካ ኮንካስ ንሱዳን ከነጥዓ ኢና ጠባይ እንተዘይጌራ። ሓቕካ ደቕካ ወይውን ባዕልካ ስለዘይትልብለባ። ዘይ ኩሩምትኻ ሑጻ ቖርጡመሉ ድዩ ዝተባህለ። መንግስቲ ኤርትራ ከማን ኣብ ከምዚ ዘየድልዮ ግዳይ ከምዘይኣቱ ርጉጽ እዩ። ድሓር ድማ ከምዛ ፖሊሲ ትሕንጽጹ ዓቢ ውሳነታት ከምተሕልፉ ኩሉ ከምትፈልጡ ሱቅ ኢልኩም ሃለውለው ትብሉ። ድሁላት ብጀካ ኩናት ካልእ ዘይሓስብ እቲ ኣእምሮኹም። ፎእ ተጋሩ ዝዓሌትኩምሲ ገጽኩም ትከወል።
ዑግመይ

ጽቡቕ ኣለኻ፡ መንግስቲ ኤርትራ ምስ ሱዳን ክዋጋእ ድሌት ይብሉን፡ ነቶም ጋዕጋዓት ደቂ ዓድኻ ዓጋመ እዩ ከጥፍኦም መደብ ኔርዎ፡ ከምታ ዝደለያ ድማ ሓንሳብን ንሓዋሩን ድምጽማጾም ኣጥፊእዎም። ንኽሰርሖም ዘይጸጎሞ ንኸጥፍኦም እንታይ ይእግሞ፡ ሻዕብያ ብዓል ስረ!
"Asmara" ዝብል ኒክ እንተሓዝካ ዓጋመ ምዃንካ ረሲዕካዮ።
ዓጋመ ኩሉ ፈንፊንኩም ርኹሳት ፍጥረት። :mrgreen:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 18 Jan 2021, 16:26

Asmara,

I strongly believe that you're Eritrean, even if I understand the motive why others think otherwise......but labeling wegri, Temt and Fiyameta with Agame tag because they suspected that you're from Adwa is wrong as well....

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 18 Jan 2021, 16:43

Temt wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 15:05
"Asmera" በል ኣይትበል ዑጉም ምዃንካ ቅድም ነጊረካ ነይረ። ዓጋመ ሙዃን ሓጥያት ኣይኮነን፡ ዘይምንነትካ ክትከውን ምፍታን ግን ኣብ ብሓልፍነታዊ ስነምግባር ዝበቘለ ሕብረተሰብ (ኤርትራውያን) ነውሪ እዩ።
Commandis,

Will your son or daughter take part in the forthcoming war against sudan? Haha they are living happily with you in the west. Not only them, you have sneaked your relatives out of eritrea. Hence, the victims will be the children of deQi tekalat. Zeysinikha Hutsa Qortumelu.

Now....

One of issu's zombies above mentioned that due to the defense deal eritrea will join ethiopia to fight sudan. That's hilarious!!! Defense deal??? Nobody has clue regarding the so-called accord between issu and abi below the table forget those poor tifozo amiches here even issu's ministers are clueless what was signed between the two dictators infront of the saudi and emirate getoch.
Last edited by kerenite on 18 Jan 2021, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 16:48

quindibu wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 16:26
Asmara,

I strongly believe that you're Eritrean, even if I understand the motive why others think otherwise......but labeling wegri, Temt and Fiyameta with Agame tag because they suspected that you're from Adwa is wrong as well....
Quindibu

I know you, along with Zmeselo, are very reasonable Eritreans in this forum. This is what we should be as Eritreans. If someone doesn't agree with your way of thinking you need to cajole them not hurl insults at them. When I disagreed with one of them about attacking Sudan he called me all names Junta, @agame) which is uncalled for. If we want a better Eritrea we should tolerate each other. They need to learn big time. They should learn decency. I wonder if they are the same in their day to day life. Anyways, their insults don't bother me a thing because I know who I am and what I stand for. At least, I speak my mind I don't have a herd mentality like them.

Thank you Quindibu