Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Sudan public unrest just started, against the fragile government!

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Jan 2021, 15:21

kerenite

Re: Sudan public unrest just started, against the fragile government!

Post by kerenite » 17 Jan 2021, 15:42

Zmeselo wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 15:21

Just in your dreams aite zombie.

There was a skirmish in darfur today between the bedu and the darforians which has been the case since centuries. Most of the time they fight on agricultural and grazing areas.

An update....

As we speak the sudanese government has taken the full control of the area.

This of course is bad news for you and your abiy. Lol

Zombie,

let me pose this question to you. As we know issu your god is an ally of sudan as we speak, aren't you contradicting your god issu by wishing evil for sudan?

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 17 Jan 2021, 16:03

Shiretamu shut up b!tch
kerenite wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 15:42
Zmeselo wrote:

There was a skirmish in darfur today between the bedu and the darforians which has been the case since centuries. Most of the time they fight on agricultural and grazing areas.

An update....

Zombie,

let me pose this question to you. As we know issu your god is an ally of sudan as we speak, aren't you contradicting your god issu by wishing evil for sudan?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 17 Jan 2021, 16:07

First we send our envoy to reason with them.

Then we check, and double check, to make sure that they got the message.

If they fail to shift their thinking, then we send them a stern warning for being on the wrong side of history.

If our patience is running thin, then we remind them of what had happened to the junta in Tigray, and give them the surviving junta eden/kerenite's phone number for further reference.

When all diplomatic options at our disposal are exhausted, then we let the mighty invisible hand does its wonders.
8)

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 17 Jan 2021, 16:27

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

An update....

Zombie,

Hey ሽርጣም jihadist,
wherein the hell did you see brother Zmeselo "wishing evil for Sudan" you ሳሕሳሕ ዑጉም ዋሒድ!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 17 Jan 2021, 17:04

Temt wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 16:27

Hey ሽርጣም jihadist,
wherein the hell did you see brother Zmeselo "wishing evil for Sudan" you ሳሕሳሕ ዑጉም ዋሒድ!
I said it many times before- it's much easier to teach a monkey how to write a sonnet than to 'train' an Agame how to reason and behave like human......

Here is another 'genius'.......And the sad part is they carry their ignorance as a badge of honor.
ትግራይ ሰብ አለዋ! :P

Please wait, video is loading...

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 17 Jan 2021, 17:18

Temt wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 16:27
kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

An update....

Zombie,

Hey ሽርጣም jihadist,
You know what?

Shirit is a traditional cloth worn by our afari and saho ethnic groups since time immemorial aite wedi torserawit.

Just to remind you, when our afari and sahos were covering their body with shirit, your ancestors were walking naked along with their immediate neighbors namely the monkeys, the apes and what have you in their remote rocky mountain villages. Lol

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Jan 2021, 17:31

That's where all you slimy Eritrea haters, always go wrong.

Hatred for weyane, was misconsted as hatred for Ethiopia. Same thing here! You lizards always equate a regime with the State, & then turn around and accuse us of the same.

Now shush & go back to what you were doing in the guilded bed of ur arab massa, ya abd-fàg!

* The aljazeera caption clearly states, "Sudan uprising". Is it "in their dreams" too, you weasel? :roll:

kerenite wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

An update....

Zombie,

Last edited by Zmeselo on 17 Jan 2021, 17:34, edited 1 time in total.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 17 Jan 2021, 17:31

Fiyameta wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 16:07

If they fail to shift their thinking, then we send them a stern warning for being on the wrong side of history.

If our patience is running thin, then we remind them of what had happened to the junta in Tigray, and give them the surviving junta eden/kerenite's phone number for further reference.

When all diplomatic options at our disposal are exhausted, then we let the mighty invisible hand does its wonders.
8)
I hope you are not talking about the Sudanese.
Sudan hasn't got any problem with Eritrea.
There is no border issue between Eritrea and Sudan
and they haven't occupied our territories.
Last time I checked the border conflict is between
Ethiopia and Sudan. Let the two countries sort out
their problems. Eritrea doesn't need and shouldn't join the foray.

nizzy

Post by nizzy » 17 Jan 2021, 18:40

kerenite wrote:

I have a question for you, you're Eritrean right? Why do you have a problem with Abiy? All he did was smash the TPLF and make peace with Eritrea. Why as an Eritrean does that disturb you?

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 17 Jan 2021, 21:43

Asmara wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 17:31
Fiyameta wrote:

8)
Junta from Adwa,

Back in 2019, we found it necessary to overthrow dictator Bashir in order to deprive you Junta a safe haven next door in Sudan, and the plan worked like a charm. The peace treaty signed between Ethiopia and Eritrea is; therefore, by default, a military alliance following the principle that, an attack on one of the signatories is an attack on both. For us Eritreans, in pursuit of our national security interest we will stop at nothing to ensure that Ethiopia remains peaceful and stable, even if it means removing all obstacles that hinders its path to prosperity. The sound bites you defeated and emasculated agame are making on social media does nothing to change the outcome of what comes next.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 06:24

Fiyameta wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 21:43
Asmara wrote:
Fiyameta wrote:

8)
Junta from Adwa,

Back in 2019, we found it necessary to overthrow dictator Bashir in order to deprive you Junta a safe haven next door in Sudan, and the plan worked like a charm. The peace treaty signed between Ethiopia and Eritrea is; therefore, by default, a military alliance following the principle that, an attack on one of the signatories is an attack on both. For us Eritreans, in pursuit of our national security interest we will stop at nothing to ensure that Ethiopia remains peaceful and stable, even if it means removing all obstacles that hinders its path to prosperity. The sound bites you defeated and emasculated agame are making on social media does nothing to change the outcome of what comes next.
Listen Tembenay

If anyone doesn't agree with you politely, try to engage them in a civilised manner. All I said was Eritrea shouldn't join the conflict because it has got nothing to do with us. Remember we are a sovereign state. If you still insist we should attack Sudan then send your kids to the war front. ወዲ መን ወይውን ሓዊ መን ድኣ ኣብ ጋህሪ ክኣትወልካ? ኣብ ወጻኢ ኮንካ ን ሱዳን ክንሃርማ ኣለና ምባል ክሳብ ክንደይ ንዕቐት ኣብ ልዕሊ ኤርትራዊያን ከምዘለካ እዩ ዘርኢ።

Weyane cannot be resurrected from the dead. Sudan cannot give life to a dead body. Forget Weyane now... It 6 feet under...it is history now. Sudan is Ethiopia's problem and let the two sort out their problem and I hope they do.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 18 Jan 2021, 06:31

Wediza kelbi sahsah kodar parasite weyanay rodent. Suppose there's someone trying to set your neighbours house on fire, do you just ignore them saying it's not my problem or do you burn the person trying to burn your neighbours' before your house too gets turned to ashes?
Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 06:24
Fiyameta wrote:
Asmara wrote:
Fiyameta wrote:

8)
Junta from Adwa,

Listen Tembenay

If anyone doesn't agree with you politely, try to engage them in a civilised manner. All I said was Eritrea shouldn't join the conflict because it has got nothing to do with us. Remember we are a sovereign state. If you still insist we should attack Sudan then send your kids to the war front. ወዲ መን ወይውን ሓዊ መን ድኣ ኣብ ጋህሪ ክኣትወልካ? ኣብ ወጻኢ ኮንካ ን ሱዳን ክንሃርማ ኣለና ምባል ክሳብ ክንደይ ንዕቐት ኣብ ልዕሊ ኤርትራዊያን ከምዘለካ እዩ ዘርኢ።

Weyane cannot be resurrected from the dead. Sudan cannot give life to a dead body. Forget Weyane now... It 6 feet under...it is history now. Sudan is Ethiopia's problem and let the two sort out their problem and I hope they do.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 07:21

Did you say, "...an attack on one of the signatories is an attack on both..." ? At best this is laughable at worst it is delusion. So every war Ethiopia engages we will send troops to support them? I think you have completely forgotten that we are different countries. I don't think Ethiopians think they way.

wegri

Post by wegri » 18 Jan 2021, 07:43

Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 07:21
Did you say, "...an attack on one of the signatories is an attack on both..." ? At best this is laughable at worst it is delusion. So every war Ethiopia engages we will send troops to support them? I think you have completely forgotten that we are different countries. I don't think Ethiopians think they way.
Who's WE? ያ ጋዕጋዕ ዓጋመ፡ ንኻልእካ በሎ በዳን!

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 07:58

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 06:31
Wediza kelbi sahsah kodar parasite weyanay rodent. Suppose there's someone trying to set your neighbours house on fire, do you just ignore them saying it's not my problem or do you burn the person trying to burn your neighbours' before your house too gets turned to ashes?
Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 06:24
Fiyameta wrote:
Asmara wrote:
Fiyameta wrote:

8)
Junta from Adwa,

Listen Tembenay

First of all my reply was directed at Fiyamenya unless this is your second nick. But then learn to debate in a civilized way. Ranting at me shows how weak you are. Call me Junta, *agame or whatever you want it won't change anything. I know who I am and I know what I stand for.

In your thinking if any neighbour country engages in military confrontations with another, we shouldn't sit idle. If Sudan is in war with Chad we should also interfere. My friend there is another venue called diplomacy. You try to bring them to the negotiation table.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 08:10

wegri wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 07:43
Asmara wrote:
ቴንቤናይ ቁሩብ ኣእምሮኻ ኣስርሓዮ። ደጊምካ ኣንብቦ ዝጸሓፍክዎ ክስወጠካ መታን። ኩሉ ዝጽሕፎ ርኣዮ ክትፈልጥ መታን።

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 18 Jan 2021, 08:30

Zmeselo wrote:

ገለ ካብቲ ኣነ ዝሰማዕክዎ ድሕሪ ምንስሓብ ዓቀብቲ ሰላም ዳርፉር ገለ ኣብ ዳርፉር ዘለዉ ባእታታት ነቲ ኣብ ዳርፉር ዘሎ ፡ ናይ ካብ ቤተ-ንብረቶም ዝተማዛበሉ ሰባት ፡ ካምፖ ፋሕ ከብልዎ ፈቲኖም። ስለምንታይ ? መታን ንሰብ ፋሕ ኣቢሎም ዝኾነ ብዛዕባ ኣብ ዳርፉር ዝተገብረ ግፍዕታት ምስክር ዝኸውን ኣስር ክድምስሱ ። እዚ ደቂ ዳርፉር ባዕላቶም ዝብልዎ እዩ ።

ኣብ ርእሲኡ ኣብ መንጎ ሰበኽ-ሳግም ( ኒግሮ-ኣራብስን ) ኣፍሪቃውያን ሓረስቶትን ብናይ መሬት ጉዳይ ምስሕሓብ ኣሎ ። ኣብ ዳርፉር ኒገር-ኣራብስ ምስ ጥሪቶም ኣብ ሕርሻ ናይ ሰባት ብንዕቀት ጥሒሶም ናይ ምእታው ልምዲ ኣለዎም ። ቅድሚ ሕጂ ኒገር-ኣራብስ ብመንግስቲ ኣል-በሺር ተደጊፎም ንብሒም ዝበለ ኣፍሪቃዊ ይቐትልዎ ኔሮም ።

ዝገርመካ ደቂ ዳርፉር - ባዕሎም ከም ዝእመኑሉ - ቅድሚ ምንቅሖም ቀንዲ መሳርሒ ናይ እስላማዊ ምንቅስቓስ ኢዮም ኔሮም ። ኣብ ደቡብ ሱዳን ወተሃደራት ኮይኖም ኣንጻር SPLA ይዋግኡ ኔሮም ። እዚ ድማ ኣብ ትሕቲ ኮነ ኢልካ ጸሊም-ብጸሊም ምጥፋእ ዝብል መደብ ናይ እስላማዊ መንግስቲ ሱዳን እዩ ዝግበር ኔሩ ።

ሓደ ግዜ ሓደ ኣዛዚ ሰራዊት ናይ SPLA ቶኽሲ ኣዕሪፉ ውግእ ምስ ተወደአን ዓወት ምስ ተሓፍሰን ናብ ሜዳ ውግእ ክዕዘብን ክምርምርን ምስ ወረደ ነቲ ዝነበረ ሬሳ እንተ ረኣየ እታ ኩላ ምዉት ሙጃሂድ ጸሊም ኮይና ምስ ጸነሓቶ ደንጽይዎ " ለካስ ጸሊም ምስ ጸሊም ኢዮም ዘቃትሉና ዘለዉ " ኢሉ ።

SPLA ታሪኸኛታት እዮም ። ሓደ እዋን ናብ ከሰላ ኣትዮም ንጂሃዳውያን ናብ ገዛውቶም ከይዶም እግረይ ኣውጽእኒ ኢሎም ከም ማንቲለ ዝሃድሙ ጌሮሞም !!

wegri

Post by wegri » 18 Jan 2021, 09:59

Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 08:10
wegri wrote:
Asmara wrote:
ዑግመይ፡
ድሮ ኣንቢበዮስ፡ ዓጋመ ክነስኻ ኤርትራዊ ክትከውን ምፍታንካ ኣስደሚሙኒ :lol:
ኣስመራ ዝብል ኒክ እንተ ሓዝካ ዓጋመ ምዃንካ ረሲዕካዮ :mrgreen:

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 18 Jan 2021, 13:36

wegri wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 09:59
Asmara wrote:
18 Jan 2021, 08:10
wegri wrote:
Asmara wrote:
ዑግመይ፡
ድሮ ኣንቢበዮስ፡ ዓጋመ ክነስኻ ኤርትራዊ ክትከውን ምፍታንካ ኣስደሚሙኒ :lol:
ኣስመራ ዝብል ኒክ እንተ ሓዝካ ዓጋመ ምዃንካ ረሲዕካዮ :mrgreen:
ቴንቤናይ IQ ትውሕደካ እንድያ መሊስካ ካብ ነብስኻ ተቃልዕ ተተሰተርካ ይሕሸካ። ሓባል በሊያ ከይትቕድመኪ እዩ ናትካ ነገር።