Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
EwnetYashenifal

THERE IS A RUMOR THAT ABIY AHMED HAS GIVEN UP PART OF AMHARA BORDER TO SUDAN AND TIGRAY REGION TO ISIAS AFEWORKI THROUGH

Post by EwnetYashenifal » 17 Jan 2021, 17:43

THERE IS A RUMOR THAT ABIY AHMED HAS GIVEN UP PART OF AMHARA BORDER TO SUDAN AND TIGRAY REGION TO ISIAS AFEWORKI THROUGH SECRET AGREEMENTS. IS THAT TRUE?

temari

Re: THERE IS A RUMOR THAT ABIY AHMED HAS GIVEN UP PART OF AMHARA BORDER TO SUDAN AND TIGRAY REGION TO ISIAS AFEWORKI THR

Post by temari » 17 Jan 2021, 18:18

EwnetYashenifal wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 17:43
THERE IS A RUMOR THAT ABIY AHMED HAS GIVEN UP PART OF AMHARA BORDER TO SUDAN AND TIGRAY REGION TO ISIAS AFEWORKI THROUGH SECRET AGREEMENTS. IS THAT TRUE?
:arrow: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=240954&p=1141852

Temt
Member+

Re: THERE IS A RUMOR THAT ABIY AHMED HAS GIVEN UP PART OF AMHARA BORDER TO SUDAN AND TIGRAY REGION TO ISIAS AFEWORKI THR

Post by Temt » 17 Jan 2021, 18:22

EwnetYashenifal wrote:
17 Jan 2021, 17:43
No Eritreans want any part of your insignificant kilil. Rest be assured you keep it. What a weasel!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 17 Jan 2021, 18:32

As far as Eritrea is concerned PMAA didn't give us territory which doesn't belong to us.
The international court decided that what we got belongs legally to us.
And I assume the same thing with the Amharas or the Sudanese disputed territories, even though I am not versed about it.
And if what you said is true and the territories really belong to the Sudan and to the Amhara like in Eritrea's case, then what is your problem?
There won't be peace in the region unless every body respects the territories.
Like I said I don't know about the Sudan and Ethio thing and I don't think Ethiopia will have over the territories if it legally own it.
As far as Eritrea is concerned, we do not give what is ours and we don't want what is not ours. So, stop freaking saying PMAA gave us what is already deemed to be ours by the rule of law.
Honoring the rule of law (what the verdict said) and handing over which doesn't belong to one are two different things, you dumb as*s.