Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dano

Seyoum Mesfin took his own last bullet!

Post by dano » 16 Jan 2021, 11:10

I'm not a forensic pathologist. But I've a friend who has a friend whose friend is a forensic pathologist for Cook County!
This expert carefully examined Seyoum Mesfin's Martydom photo and he attested that it was indeed a suicide. A close range hand gun wound with all the hallmarks. I'm not shameful enough to post the pictures. He described circular soot deposits with punctuate stippling on the photos prove, beyond any doubt, that this legendary fighter saved the last bullet for himself.

Temt
Member+

Re: Seyoum Mesfin took his own last bullet!

Post by Temt » 16 Jan 2021, 12:06

dano wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 11:10
I'm not a forensic pathologist. But I've a friend who has a friend whose friend is a forensic pathologist for Cook County!
This expert carefully examined Seyoum Mesfin's Martydom photo and he attested that it was indeed a suicide. A close range hand gun wound with all the hallmarks. I'm not shameful enough to post the pictures. He described circular soot deposits with punctuate stippling on the photos prove, beyond any doubt, that this legendary fighter saved the last bullet for himself.
Bull crap! "Martyrdom" aside, do you mean one of the legendary liars, cowards, and criminals!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 16 Jan 2021, 12:13

dano wrote:
Hey agame boy, stop trying 2 make ur terrorist-tigray-tplf uncles 2 look like heroes. They r cowards and terrorists. Who gives a sh!t if he killed himself or got killed. He is dead [deleted]. he ran like a rat and died in mountains like a rat. all cursed-land-tigray ppl r cowards just like u 2, Enjoy watching ur coward uncle dead body. Qimmalammm
:lol: :mrgreen:

Abaymado

Post by Abaymado » 16 Jan 2021, 12:20

dano wrote:
Ok agame's boy, this is just speculation that could not be presented to someone. You have no any proof at all.At least he should be found with the gun.What about Abay Tsehaye? He pulled the trigger into his chest? Why not in his head?
The bottom line is Agames' pride is ripped.

Empty vessels make the most noise.

Digital Weyane
Member+

Post by Digital Weyane » 16 Jan 2021, 12:53

I agree with my junta brother dano that, Tegadalay Seyoum Mesfin mistakenly picked up his gun when trying to take a Selfie with his phone. It's a very common human error anyone can make. The lesson here is: Please do not use your gun when taking a Selfie. Use your phone instead. :roll:

See what I mean. :roll:

dano

Post by dano » 16 Jan 2021, 21:43

This is going to inspire generations of freedom and justice fighters. This is more symbolic than the death of Atse Tewodros(also ethnic Tigrayan). Tewodros fought great Britain, while today the war is Tigray against a bunch of sovereign states, interest groups and dozens of militias.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 17 Jan 2021, 00:10

I hope you weren’t talking about Asmelash Weldeselassie.
Digital Weyane wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 12:53
I agree with my junta brother dano that, Tegadalay Seyoum Mesfin mistakenly picked up his gun when trying to take a Selfie with his phone. It's a very common human error anyone can make. The lesson here is: Please do not use your gun when taking a Selfie. Use your phone instead. :roll:

See what I mean. :roll:

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 17 Jan 2021, 00:10

Dano,

Wrong. No forensic investigator would conclude that without examining his hands. But, it looks like to me, he was shot at a close range. I don't believe he was defending himself. He surrendered to a hater. The young man who shot him didn't believe Mesfin's life was worth time and money in court. Abay and Syoum may been killed in separate places. Good thing Sibhat was surrounded with women when he was captured. At least, Sibhat is least boring than the two. :lol:

Aurorae Borealis

Post by Aurorae Borealis » 17 Jan 2021, 00:52

Dano,

BY the way, if Syoum had shot himself, he would have done it through the temple. :lol: It is awkward to do it through the front :lol:

Noble Amhara

Post by Noble Amhara » 17 Jan 2021, 01:07

Amhara wannabe get lost go to hell you agame your tribe only numbers 300,000 yet you Saho sperm claim all our history the falasha are more influential then the garbage agames. Atse tewodros is Amhara just like Gondar is Amhara we all hate Tigrayans you idiots are stealers go back to your Saho awre dingai villages and stop appropriation of Amhara culture
dano wrote:
16 Jan 2021, 21:43
This is going to inspire generations of freedom and justice fighters. This is more symbolic than the death of Atse Tewodros(also ethnic Tigrayan). Tewodros fought great Britain, while today the war is Tigray against a bunch of sovereign states, interest groups and dozens of militias.