Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tarik
Senior Member+

Galla Aka Oromia Aba Gadaas Went 2 Cursed-Land-Tigray 2 Tell Them Stop Crying & Game Over!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by tarik » 13 Jan 2021, 16:07

Please wait, video is loading...
:lol: :mrgreen:
Last edited by tarik on 13 Jan 2021, 22:16, edited 1 time in total.

gearhead
Member+

Re: Galla Aka Oromia Aba gadaas Went 2 Cursed-Land-Tigray 2 Tell Them Stop Crying & Game Over!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by gearhead » 13 Jan 2021, 18:04

የምትጠላው አጣህ አይደል? አሁን በምን ትኖር?እንደአንተ አይነቱ ምድር ታልፋለች እንጂ ጠላት ከመፍጠር አያቆምም!!ቶሎ ይድፋህ እንጂ ሌላ ምን ይባላል!!

Wedi
Member+

Re: Galla Aka Oromia Aba gadaas Went 2 Cursed-Land-Tigray 2 Tell Them Stop Crying & Game Over!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Wedi » 13 Jan 2021, 18:45

Galla Tribe are funny people. I think they went to Tigray to bring same slave Agame girls and to enjoy.

Gallas Love Agame girls too much

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 13 Jan 2021, 19:32

Eritea's bitteness, i understand it! It is long struggle sourced. But amara elite case, the cause of all suffering still parasiting off his anguish is the sickness of all sicknesses. But keep it coming, you mental cases of the region are becoming self evident to everyone including the neighbouring countries all around.
Wedi wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 18:45
Galla Tribe are funny people. I think they went to Tigray to bring same slave Agame girls and to enjoy.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 13 Jan 2021, 19:59

gearhead wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 19:32
Eritea's bitteness, i understand it! It is long struggle sourced. But amara elite case, the cause of all suffering still parasiting off his anguish is the sickness of all sicknesses. But keep it coming, you mental cases of the region are becoming self evident to everyone including the neighbouring countries all around.
Evil Tigrians!!
Just to remind you!!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2021, 20:28

gearhead wrote:
Wedi wrote:

Tarik=Wedi, and Judgement Day1234, and who knows what other usernames he operates under?
And, do not take his word as being an ''Eritrean,'' remember, the TPLF's cyber cadres are infamously known for masquerading as belonging to various ethnicities and/or nationalities, in order to advance their nefarious agendas.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 13 Jan 2021, 20:37

I agree, we The Eritrean people have nothing but good today about the great Oromo people, this name calling is coming from trush people.having said that you Sadacha Macca is his brother. you both smell something from the beggar tribe.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 20:28
gearhead wrote:
Wedi wrote:

Tarik=Wedi, and Judgement Day1234, and who knows what other usernames he operates under?
And, do not take his word as being an ''Eritrean,'' remember, the TPLF's cyber cadres are infamously known for masquerading as belonging to various ethnicities and/or nationalities, in order to advance their nefarious agendas.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2021, 20:45

sebdoyeley wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 20:37
I agree, we The Eritrean people have nothing but good today about the great Oromo people, this name calling is coming from trush people.having said that you Sadacha Macca is his brother. you both smell something from the beggar tribe.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
gearhead wrote:
Wedi wrote:

An afar-eritrean is closer to me, an oromo, than he is to a kebessa person, in culture and religion, like it or not.
so if you are a kebessa, you are closer to the agames, than i, an oromo, is. like it or not, this is the truth. you share religion and Tigrinya language, similar looks and cultural dresses, etc.
I do not care what you think, or others think, because I know what I am: an Oromo.
And tarik ain't an eritrean, anyone who tries as hard as he does to scream how he's an eritrean, while he curses those who are eritrean, like zmeselo and others, and calls them agame, cannot be what he claims. The loudest person in the room is usually a weak, liar.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 13 Jan 2021, 20:53

Sadach I am who I am. Here in my country no one will tell you more than he is proud Eitrean, but you, Sadach is more in clan and tribe insanity than your nationality. if you ask who is the most tribal insecured here in ER the answer is easy agame.but I give you a credit today you came near to Afar.next we hope you will tell us the truth,the whole truth nothing about Afar but the truth.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 20:45
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
gearhead wrote:
Wedi wrote:

An afar-eritrean is closer to me, an oromo, than he is to a kebessa person, in culture and religion, like it or not.
so if you are a kebessa, you are closer to the agames, than i, an oromo, is. like it or not, this is the truth. you share religion and Tigrinya language, similar looks and cultural dresses, etc.
I do not care what you think, or others think, because I know what I am: an Oromo.
And tarik ain't an eritrean, anyone who tries as hard as he does to scream how he's an eritrean, while he curses those who are eritrean, like zmeselo and others, and calls them agame, cannot be what he claims. The loudest person in the room is usually a weak, liar.
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 13 Jan 2021, 20:56, edited 1 time in total.

gearhead
Member+

Post by gearhead » 13 Jan 2021, 20:55

Sadacha Macca...whatever he is, he is one attention seeking kook head!

Wedi....stop playing yourself.the only power of definition you have is the one you play in your head.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
gearhead wrote:
Wedi wrote:

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 13 Jan 2021, 21:05

gearhead wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 20:55
Sadacha Macca...whatever he is, he is one attention seeking kook head!

Wedi....stop playing yourself.the only power of definition you have is the one you play in your head.
Fascist and evil Crused lander Tigrian. I have the same power as you have. Nothing less, nothing more!!

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 13 Jan 2021, 21:46

sebdoyeley wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 20:53
Sadach I am who I am. Here in my country no one will tell you more than he is proud Eitrean, but you, Sadach is more in clan and tribe insanity than your nationality. if you ask who is the most tribal insecured here in ER the answer is easy agame.but I give you a credit today you came near to Afar.next we hope you will tell us the truth,the whole truth nothing about Afar but the truth.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
gearhead wrote:
Wedi wrote:

To Oromos, or many of us, we see being Oromo as our nationality. Do you know what a nation is, its criteria? Oromo has everything to meet the criteria. This does NOT mean that we are not Ethiopian, but Oromo is more defined or more relatable, it's language is afaan oromo, there is no singular Ethiopian language, or language or culture called ''Ethiopian.'' There's over 80 of them. each named after their respective nation or ethnicity, Amharic named after the Amhara, Tigrinya named after who? afar named after who? Somali named after who? so on and so on.

Just like there is no language or culture called ''Eritrean,'' there is the Tigrinya culture/language, the Tigre, the afar, the saho, the rashaida, etc.

gearhead,
no doubt tarik aka wedi aka judgement day 1234 and other usernames he uses, is seeking attention, and has a strong hatred for oromos, despite the fact that the average eritrean and oromo haven't interacted enough to have any kind of hatred or love for each other.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 13 Jan 2021, 22:09

Ja, [deleted], you can't preach to me about culture and language. This ethnic-based ideology was used on you by your handlers for 27 years now starting to educate us?.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 21:46
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
gearhead wrote:

To Oromos, or many of us, we see being Oromo as our nationality. Do you know what a nation is, its criteria? Oromo has everything to meet the criteria. This does NOT mean that we are not Ethiopian, but Oromo is more defined or more relatable, it's language is afaan oromo, there is no singular Ethiopian language, or language or culture called ''Ethiopian.'' There's over 80 of them. each named after their respective nation or ethnicity, Amharic named after the Amhara, Tigrinya named after who? afar named after who? Somali named after who? so on and so on.

Just like there is no language or culture called ''Eritrean,'' there is the Tigrinya culture/language, the Tigre, the afar, the saho, the rashaida, etc.

gearhead,
no doubt tarik aka wedi aka judgement day 1234 and other usernames he uses, is seeking attention, and has a strong hatred for oromos, despite the fact that the average eritrean and oromo haven't interacted enough to have any kind of hatred or love for each other.

Lakeshore

Re: Galla Aka Oromia Aba Gadaas Went 2 Cursed-Land-Tigray 2 Tell Them Stop Crying & Game Over!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Lakeshore » 13 Jan 2021, 23:21

I never heard about charitable Galla maybe they are starting to learn after we teach them for hundreds of years. They bring 10000 Galla to give 10000 quintal cearial.
However, the timing looks sinister, I believe they think they are playing politics as a power broker. everyone can tell it is staged and those peoples are nobody. what about the ENDF why did not they support their action but came to enjoy the fruits of their struggle. In my opinion, they should keep their grains to themselves and stop killing innocent civilians, and cut their organs that would be appreciated.

አነዚህ ኣባ ገዳይ ናቸው አንጂ ኣባ ገዳ ኣየደሉም በባሌ የህዝብ አጅ አንዲቆረጥ ንብረት አንዲቃጠል ቄጤማ አየነሰነሱ፤ አሱንም ቢሆን ኣይተው ነው አንጂ ኣንድም ባህል የሌላቸው ጣዎት ኣምላኪዎች፤ ሲቀሰቅሱ የነበሩ ኣሁን ኣጋሜ ደክሞዋል ለእህል ሲል የፈለግነውን ያደርጋል ብለው በማሰብ ቁላውን ሊቆርጡና ሊይስቆርጡ የመጡ ኣባ ገዳዮች አንደ ከብት በምንጋ ሲግተለተሉ ማየት አንዴት ያሳፍራል።

This is what I hate the gall wannabes. They do not hesitate to kill innocent and how come they came to help the same peoples who consider them as subhuman and killed them in broad daylight. What I mean is even if they started to learn compassion at last usually it started from your neighbor. Agames are snakes let alone this, if you put gold under their feet they will tell you it is a donkey's dung. The most unrepentant and hard-headed people in Ethiopia next to Quero and OLF and OFECO.
Last edited by Lakeshore on 15 Jan 2021, 12:16, edited 1 time in total.

Misraq

Re: Galla Aka Oromia Aba Gadaas Went 2 Cursed-Land-Tigray 2 Tell Them Stop Crying & Game Over!!! WEEY GUUD !!!

Post by Misraq » 14 Jan 2021, 00:07

No doubt that Sadacha is agame his other Nick name is Masud.

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 14 Jan 2021, 10:23

About the ungrateful Agames, you better ask the Eritreans Galla is like a cow says booowa no brain.

ኣላዋቂ ሳሚ ንፍጥ የለቀልቃል ነው የጋላ ነገር

The Eritrean, even if it was against us, feed the ungrateful agames from the very beginning train them, shelter them, and fight beside them. Then when they got power kicked them out and even tried to destroy them completely.

Derg soldiers shared their ration to these Ungreatfull Agames but later when TPLF came they killed them with Axe and stick.

when it comes to the ENDF they have harvested their crops, chased their grasshoppers, and build their school but later they slaughter them like sheep. Even they married and had children that did not stop them.

Amhara peoples were forced out of their ancestral land falsely accused imprisoned by the same ungrateful Agame Junta and people. They tolerate that
and lived as second-class citizens in their own land. But of the Agames that was not enough, they massacred more than 1600 civilians with a knife and blunt objects.

They did the same to many of the Galla people during ireecha in debrezeit in Harrar wolega and at last, when the opposition is getting stronger they bring Dawud Ibssa and Bekele Geriba feed him and gave him Katikala then he forgets the atrocities.

Now another fool of Gallas without any official representation and ignoring the fact and trying to score political points at the expense of the Amhara people and ENDF sacrifice came to the same Agame people to say we are sorry the war was wrong and here are some grains.

ቢያጠፋም ባያክጠፋም ጋሎች በቀን ሶስት ጊዜ መመከር ኣልበት የተባለው አንድዚህ ያለ ከባድ ስ ህተት ስለሚሰሩ ነው።
Last edited by Lakeshore on 14 Jan 2021, 18:40, edited 1 time in total.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 14 Jan 2021, 11:51

sebdoyeley wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 22:09
Ja, [deleted], you can't preach to me about culture and language. This ethnic-based ideology was used on you by your handlers for 27 years now starting to educate us?.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

gearhead,
Do you think Oromo's nationalism started with the TPLF? Or that Oromo nationalist sentiment started with the TPLF? You must be ignorant then, if you believe that!
... The same TPLF that Shabia fought the OLF and others, to put in power over us and all Ethiopians? The same TPLF that was Shabia's ally until TPLF decided to try to annex some Eritrean lands? Come on man, let's not act like we're strangers here.

Miss Rock,
Yes, anyone with an opposing view to you and your kind, must be ''agames,'' you want all Oromo's to blindly believe what YOU believe in, otherwise, they must be an ''Agame,'' ah yes, anyone who has their own opinion and perspective; must be an ''agame.''
Indeed, in the extremist-Amara [not the good, average Amara rural farmer or person, who is cool] nationalist discourse, there is NO ROOM for disagreement or opposing views, same goes for some of the extremist shabia cadre-discourse, just look @ what happened to those who disagreed with Obbo isayas [like bitweded abraha, petros solomon, etc]. Just look @ who the extremist amara praise-mengistu, haile selassie, etc, tyrants who oppressed and even tortured and killed those with different perspectives/opinions- such as Haile-Mariam Gamada, Tadesse Birru, the list goes on.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 14 Jan 2021, 12:28

How many village did your OLF freed, in their quest for Oromo nationalism struggle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 11:51
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:

gearhead,
Do you think Oromo's nationalism started with the TPLF? Or that Oromo nationalist sentiment started with the TPLF? You must be ignorant then, if you believe that!
... The same TPLF that Shabia fought the OLF and others, to put in power over us and all Ethiopians? The same TPLF that was Shabia's ally until TPLF decided to try to annex some Eritrean lands? Come on man, let's not act like we're strangers here.

Miss Rock,
Yes, anyone with an opposing view to you and your kind, must be ''agames,'' you want all Oromo's to blindly believe what YOU believe in, otherwise, they must be an ''Agame,'' ah yes, anyone who has their own opinion and perspective; must be an ''agame.''
Indeed, in the extremist-Amara [not the good, average Amara rural farmer or person, who is cool] nationalist discourse, there is NO ROOM for disagreement or opposing views, same goes for some of the extremist shabia cadre-discourse, just look @ what happened to those who disagreed with Obbo isayas [like bitweded abraha, petros solomon, etc]. Just look @ who the extremist amara praise-mengistu, haile selassie, etc, tyrants who oppressed and even tortured and killed those with different perspectives/opinions- such as Haile-Mariam Gamada, Tadesse Birru, the list goes on.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 15 Jan 2021, 16:45

sebdoyeley wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 12:28
How many village did your OLF freed, in their quest for Oromo nationalism struggle? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:

gearhead,

Miss Rock,
it's good that you changed the subject, because you know I was right. Enough said. Peace be upon you, O ignorant one.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Post by sebdoyeley » 15 Jan 2021, 17:30

you are the one brought up. I ask you the question.
Sadacha Macca wrote:
15 Jan 2021, 16:45
sebdoyeley wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 12:28
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:
Sadacha Macca wrote:
sebdoyeley wrote:

gearhead,

Miss Rock,
it's good that you changed the subject, because you know I was right. Enough said. Peace be upon you, O ignorant one.