Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Ominous Development in DC: America at the Dawn of Martial Law

Post by teodroseIII » 14 Jan 2021, 14:19

I know there will be some who will accuse me of being Chicken Little for the alarming nature of this article’s title and dismiss me as the boy who cried wolf one too many times. However, despite the scorns that I am sure will be headed my way like a cold front in February, I yet again ring the bell to warn of the perils ahead and to caution of the menace that is pending around the corner. I am not doing this from the comforts of home disconnected from the situations taking place in our nation’s capital, I present this missive from the belly of the beast.

I drove to Washington, DC this morning to experience what is taking place in our nation’s capital first-hand. I parked my car on 3rd St NE and walked over to the front of the US Capitol in order to get full view of the developments instead of depending on mainstream ruse. On the surface, everything seemed fine; joggers and dog-walkers alike were walking by the throngs of military personnel and there was not a hint of nervousness in the air at all. However, everyone I talked to was in a state of disbelief; they could not believe what was taking place in front of their eyes....continued..

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/ominous-develo ... rtial-law/

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Ominous Development in DC: America at the Dawn of Martial Law

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Jan 2021, 17:43

:lol:

sun
Member+

Re: Ominous Development in DC: America at the Dawn of Martial Law

Post by sun » 14 Jan 2021, 22:40

teodroseIII wrote:
14 Jan 2021, 14:19
I know there will be some who will accuse me of being Chicken Little for the alarming nature of this article’s title and dismiss me as the boy who cried wolf one too many times. However, despite the scorns that I am sure will be headed my way like a cold front in February, I yet again ring the bell to warn of the perils ahead and to caution of the menace that is pending around the corner. I am not doing this from the comforts of home disconnected from the situations taking place in our nation’s capital, I present this missive from the belly of the beast.

I drove to Washington, DC this morning to experience what is taking place in our nation’s capital first-hand. I parked my car on 3rd St NE and walked over to the front of the US Capitol in order to get full view of the developments instead of depending on mainstream ruse. On the surface, everything seemed fine; joggers and dog-walkers alike were walking by the throngs of military personnel and there was not a hint of nervousness in the air at all. However, everyone I talked to was in a state of disbelief; they could not believe what was taking place in front of their eyes....continued..
Really? :lol: :lol: :lol:

There is great difference between the walking Dog keeping public safety and security you have seen and the kuklan boot licking mad barking Dog shown herein under. The belly of that Dog (beast) which you have seen there coming after me contains a lot of greater goods and love for humanity while your beastly stomach seems to contain lots of hates and beastly contents as you keep blaming the victims. :|