Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

temari

Re: Video Of: Alburhan Warns Ethiopia:-- البرهان يخاطب القوات المسلحة المنتشرة داخل الحدود السودانية بالمن !!! WEEY GUUD

Post by temari » 13 Jan 2021, 21:35

Wedi wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 21:25
tarik, lol,, He is another crused lander Tigrian type. He talks too much!!
I agree even though I don't understand Arabic :lol: . I think Sudan is acting tough like TPLF before the war. They act like as if they won a war, occupying land that the Ethiopian army vacated. Until now they faced some 200 farmers with AK-47, not even the Amhara Liyu let alone the federal army. But already they seem to be drunk with fake victory. This bravado is not a good sign. I hope both countries come to their senses and resolve the issue peacefully but it looks like the Sudanese seem too much "drunk by fake victory" and may need a little a$$ kicking to help them bring down to earth as the sheger youth said "ሱዳን ጠግበሻል ይገባልሻል" :lol:

eritrea

Re: Video Of: Alburhan Warns Ethiopia:-- البرهان يخاطب القوات المسلحة المنتشرة داخل الحدود السودانية بالمن !!! WEEY GUUD

Post by eritrea » 13 Jan 2021, 22:12

tarik wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 21:12
Sudan is acting as a trojan horse and this situation should be taken very seriously by concerned countries. Military strength, Sudan is weak and everyone knows this. But, despite that being the case, Sudan is continuing with its unabated warmongering. One should ask why?

Diplomatically and financially Sudan will be much stronger, It has already improved its relationship with both USA and Israel. Since Egypt is the motor behind this conflict, all the arab countries including Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries will stand behind it.

So, having a contingency plan for any possibility for an outbreak of armed conflict should be on place before it is too late. What happened in the war between Armenia and Azerbaijan should be a lesson to learn from.

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Jan 2021, 22:44

This man is exposing z fake alburhan and hamdok corrupt fake government. !!! WEEY GUUD !!!

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 13 Jan 2021, 23:23

Another sudanese activist anti alburhan government exposes z bad life of sudanese ppl. He said there is no bread and no light in sudan, so sudan don't and can't afford war. I told u ppl that nobody knows about sudan than me Z Eritrean King *tarik*, !!! WEEY GUUD !!!
:lol: :mrgreen: