Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
teodroseIII

Pelosi’s Hoodwink: Trump’s Impeachment is the Last Nail in the Coffin of Our Republic

Post by teodroseIII » 13 Jan 2021, 17:11

There is the chutzpah of politicians then there is the malfeasance of Nancy Pelosi. I am writing this article as I hear the two-faced and forked-tongued grifter Pelosi slither lies and infect the public airwaves with her poisonous rhetoric. Born in Baltimore, she relieved the Charm City after graduating from college only to infest San Francisco in the mid-1970’s with a brand of duplicity that is unmatched in the Golden State’s history.

Nancy Pelosi is a testament to the human spirits of hypocrisy and skullduggery. She controls the Democrat party with a mix of ruthlessness and chicanery in ways that would have made Machiavelli blush. Hearing her now as she preens on TV and pretends to be outraged at the events that unfolded last week is a theater of the absurd mixed with a production of shiftiness. What we are witnessing this afternoon is not democracy in action, it is criminality in full 1o80p HD glory. Hidden behind the dog and pony show that is the impeachment trial is a military presence is the District of Columbia the likes we have not seen since the Civil War....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/pelosis-hoodwi ... -republic/

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Pelosi’s Hoodwink: Trump’s Impeachment is the Last Nail in the Coffin of Our Republic

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Jan 2021, 17:33

What do you expect? She comes from the italian d'Allesandro family, with deep ties to the mob.

Abe Abraham

Re: Pelosi’s Hoodwink: Trump’s Impeachment is the Last Nail in the Coffin of Our Republic

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Jan 2021, 19:11

Joe Neguse was there with Nancy Pelosi !! Have you seen him ?

Roha

Post by Roha » 13 Jan 2021, 19:15

Finally, I am very happy to see the fascist Trump who was mocking the BLM protesters on the death of George Floyd,
swept away by a simple, short and tiny woman. It is the irony of history.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Jan 2021, 19:37

A second impeachment is a proper and suitable farewell to this fascist fucker and his mindless stupid tweets.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 13 Jan 2021, 20:17

teodroseIII wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 17:11
There is the chutzpah of politicians then there is the malfeasance of Nancy Pelosi. I am writing this article as I hear the two-faced and forked-tongued grifter Pelosi slither lies and infect the public airwaves with her poisonous rhetoric. Born in Baltimore, she relieved the Charm City after graduating from college only to infest San Francisco in the mid-1970’s with a brand of duplicity that is unmatched in the Golden State’s history.

Nancy Pelosi is a testament to the human spirits of hypocrisy and skullduggery. She controls the Democrat party with a mix of ruthlessness and chicanery in ways that would have made Machiavelli blush. Hearing her now as she preens on TV and pretends to be outraged at the events that unfolded last week is a theater of the absurd mixed with a production of shiftiness. What we are witnessing this afternoon is not democracy in action, it is criminality in full 1o80p HD glory. Hidden behind the dog and pony show that is the impeachment trial is a military presence is the District of Columbia the likes we have not seen since the Civil War....continued...

READ FULL ARTICLE AT: https://ghionjournal.com/pelosis-hoodwi ... -republic/
Really? :P :P

You are the pope and the patriarch of hypocrisy and grave digger Judas baboon chimp house Nii''gga whistling pink fairy tales through both of your dirty front and back holes. But yet you can't stop history from marching forwards as you keep whistling and screaming high and loud in the back room of that dirty and shoddy, bawdy and substandard Ghion Bordel.
:lol: :lol:

“When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross.” ~James Wise :|
Last edited by sun on 13 Jan 2021, 20:30, edited 2 times in total.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 13 Jan 2021, 20:24

Roha wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 19:15
Finally, I am very happy to see the fascist Trump who was mocking the BLM protesters on the death of George Floyd,
swept away by a simple, short and tiny woman. It is the irony of history.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I would rather say that he was swept away by his own dishonesty, lying culture, arrogance, disloyalty, immorality, and most of all, his embodiment of the definition of a bad leader.

Good riddance!

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 13 Jan 2021, 20:47

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 17:33
What do you expect? She comes from the italian d'Allesandro family, with deep ties to the mob.
Really :lol: :lol:

You are a nice chap generally and speak the truth in most cases but then at other times that are few you close you dim eyes, get overtaken by the chief devil and LIE sky high in favor of your fat boss, the chief devil to the extent that even you yourself may not believe your own substandard dirty lies that stinks from far beyond the mountains. So, please stop your pink wet fairy tales so that the great transition to democracy and equality for all may take place and the whole world including all the minorities and poor immigrants in the USA may come to breath healthy fresh air, security and prosperity down to the coming generations.

So says publicly the entire US military forces (Joint Chiefs of Staff). So, instead of practicing twerking and stripteasing show business with that confused Teddy milf, say BINGO and go to reset your brain and think correct before the new incoming admin may start to clean deep mop your ar$$$ with a harsh brown sand paper. I am not saying this because I hate you but only because I love you and don't want you get intoxicated, wild and get lost deep in to the thick fog.
:lol: