Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

For some reason, i feel bad for him.

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Jan 2021, 15:13

You know i hate anything TPLF and i wish they will burn in hell. For some reason, i feel bad for Debrestion. Specially after Haile G/Silase gave his account.Sometimes i don't get it. If some one trying to give the title but not the power, resin, leave and have respect for your self. That was my beef with Hailemariam Desalgn. Sorry Debrish and give your hand, they might show you some leniency. Hack if 85 years old man bagged not to be killed and gave his hands, you at 57, don't it. Come to Qilinto.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: For some reason, i feel bad for him.

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Jan 2021, 17:30

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 15:13
You know i hate anything TPLF and i wish they will burn in hell. For some reason, i feel bad for Debrestion. Specially after Haile G/Silase gave his account.Sometimes i don't get it. If some one trying to give the title but not the power, resin, leave and have respect for your self. That was my beef with Hailemariam Desalgn. Sorry Debrish and give your hand, they might show you some leniency. Hack if 85 years old man bagged not to be killed and gave his hands, you at 57, don't it. Come to Qilinto.
አዬኻ ናይና አይተ ደብረፖርን is good at plowing አጋሜ ለቆታ (አልማዜ) not a warrior type like all his tribe. He found himself between the rock and hard place when his idiots friends were messing up with the wrong force up north of Tigray’s borders some 20 years a go to satisfy their greedy nature. He is idiot (Dr. my arse) and coward who deserves death. However, who am I to judge? I will leave that to the circumstance, condition and above all God.
Only the dead agamieee is good agamieee.

Abe Abraham

Re: For some reason, i feel bad for him.

Post by Abe Abraham » 13 Jan 2021, 18:05

A kid in my family asked me two questions when I told him that there was a war going on in Ethiopia ( Tigray ). The first question was : what happened to their leader ? The second one : what are their singers going to do now with the changed situation ?