Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

What are you thinking Tigrayans, the old buildings in Asmara are not mechanized troops nor generals???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 12 Jan 2021, 21:10

What are you thinking Tigrayans, the old buildings in Asmara are not mechanized troops and generals, they are old buildings the Eritreans left for their dish washers??? The mercenary Tigray Hamassien pre-Eritreans and now they are mercenaries for Amhara bought by $60K Birr each soldier to fight Tigray.

Go back and show them who the real Tigrayans are and tell them you are still mercenary for money who ever show up at Massawa port and Tigray is coming to assert and control its ownership.

The old buildings are not generals nor mechanize fearless troops, they are Eritrean building left for their slave dish washers and they are still the same dish washers, nothing has change from the old pre-Eritreans.

Last edited by Halafi Mengedi on 13 Jan 2021, 02:53, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: What are you thinking Tigrayans, the old buildings in Asmara are not mechanized troops nor generals???

Post by TesfaNews » 12 Jan 2021, 21:16

Go see a therapist you are heading into insanity

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: What are you thinking Tigrayans, the old buildings in Asmara are not mechanized troops nor generals???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Jan 2021, 01:59

You cannot sleep when your mother is raped or your sister is raped or killed, this is not Tigray blood specially by Hamassien Awraja Tigray to be shamed. You do not like to live after this if you have the feeling of your fathers and all Tigrayans must take very very serious until Tigray goes and catch them and control it.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 13 Jan 2021, 11:27

Leflafi tukrir
Tigray is Amhara property now, not more even a kilil
Eway wurdet
The winner takes it all... eway wudet emo kea ni adgi kitgizae you should go back to fight old man like POW sebhat nega instead of bitchhing by hiding behind your computer :roll:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 01:59
You cannot sleep when your mother is raped or your sister is raped or killed, this is not Tigray blood specially by Hamassien Awraja Tigray to be shamed. You do not like to live after this if you have the feeling of your fathers and all Tigrayans must take very very serious until Tigray goes and catch them and control it.

Crypto

Post by Crypto » 13 Jan 2021, 12:43

Halafi is lucky. At times like this, his level of stupidity is a gift. If I was Aigame, I would take my last breath along with 37 strong pain killers. It must hurt! Ouch!

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Jan 2021, 12:59

TesfaNews wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 21:16
hahahahaha for real though, what are they talking about? I hear about the great victories and that Tigray farces are wining while their leaders are picked from a monkeys caves. I don't get it. I think they are stunned beyond beleive that their mighty TPLF will be gone in three weeks. TPLF talk so much shhhhit and the people bought it, then when the broom was out and TPLF was wipe out, they don't know what to do. I will miss TPLF lies though. They can lie!!!!!

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 13 Jan 2021, 15:01

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Jan 2021, 12:59
TesfaNews wrote:
hahahahaha for real though, what are they talking about? I hear about the great victories and that Tigray farces are wining while their leaders are picked from a monkeys caves. I don't get it. I think they are stunned beyond beleive that their mighty TPLF will be gone in three weeks. TPLF talk so much shhhhit and the people bought it, then when the broom was out and TPLF was wipe out, they don't know what to do. I will miss TPLF lies though. They can lie!!!!!

They picked them up from their retirement homes not caves, your lie is cultural and you are fraud man. You did not come Amhara alone to tigray but all ethnics, Eritrea, Arabs and Somalia. Go by yourself Amhara and liberate the land you claim from Sudan now, leba Achberbari.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 14 Jan 2021, 01:02

TesfaNews wrote:
What did I do to say what you said??? The insanity is you who crossed and looting and killing the next generation to pay dearly. You think you will get away from the crime 200K population Hamassien will deter Tigray??? Enjoy your dish washing for now.