Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
OPFist
Member+

Oromo Prosperitans With Servitude Mindset vs Oromo Republicans With Sovereignty Mindset!

Post by OPFist » 12 Jan 2021, 04:46

Oromo Prosperitans With Servitude Mindset vs Oromo Republicans With Sovereignty Mindset!

The Oromo as a big nation, who had been under subjugation for many years, consists two types of elites: those with servitude mindset and those with sovereignty mindset. The first group of elites are the scar in our society, who developed slave mentality, thus always ready to be submissive and serve an interest of our oppressors. That is why they are PAE (pro-Amharanet elites). We had such elites during Menilik, H/Sillasie, Mengistu and Meles era as well as now under Abiy leadership. These enslaved elites were always instrumentalized to act against Oromumma and Oromo national struggle. The current Oromo elites with such servitude mindset are the Prosperitans (OPDO) led by Dr. Abiy. They used to serve TPLF and now they are serving ANDM just to keep the ongoing domination of Amharanet. The second group includes all Oromo nationalists, who are fighting for complete freedom and sovereignty of the Oromo. Especially, the establishment of the OLF in 1960s was the starting of Oromo development towards this trajectory. Since then, we have millions of Oromo elites with this OLF’s mindset of sovereignty, now mainly represented by Oromo Republicans in the OFC and OLF. After the current  demise of TPLF, the main struggle will be between Oromo Prosperitans with servitude mindset doing the bidding of ANDM to keep Amharanet domination and Oromo Republicans with sovereignty mindset to promote Oromummaa to its legitimate leading position in Ethiopia (Great Oromia). Surely, the Republicans with freedom and sovereignty mindset shall prevail.
Read more: https://fayyisoromia.wordpress.com/2020 ... ajvnIqM4ic

OPFist
Member+

Re: Oromo Prosperitans With Servitude Mindset vs Oromo Republicans With Sovereignty Mindset!

Post by OPFist » 12 Jan 2021, 08:38

Otherwise, it is nice to see that Jawar Mohammed, whom I once critisized harshly, is becoming a promising leader of Oromo movement at this time when Abiy Ahmed seems to fail regarding the hoped fulfillment of Oromo questions. It is becoming clear that Abiy’s regime is under control of neo-naftagnas, who are vehemently against the democratic right of nations and nationalities.  Unfortunately, Dr. Abiy is comfortable in keeping and maintaining the dominance of Amharanet at cost of Oromummaa in Caffee Araaraa palace, in Finfinnee city and in the whole Ethiopian federal institutions like the parlament, government cabinet and juridification. It is good that both Lamma and Jawar may run for the next election leading an inclusive Ethnofederalist OLF (merger of OFC and OLF). The transformation of EPRDF to Ethiofederalist EPP led by other OLFites in ODP was actually not bad move. We like it or not, Oromo’s mind set of freedom (the OLF) will be the leading in both federalist camps. Of course, the OLF is evolving from its politics of low confidence (past goal of independent Oromia) to politics of intermediate confidencce (present aim of federal Union) and to politics of high confidence (future vision of integrated Ethiopia). Nither of the two goals, i.e Ethiofederalism (geography based) including Integration and Ethnofederalism (language based) including Independence is disadvantageous for the Oromo. But, Abiy’s neo-neftagna Regime is for neither of the democratic federation, but subtily working to keep the dominance of Amharinga speaking neo-Naftagnas in Finfinne palace in particular and in the whole Ethiopia in general. Jawar leading the aspiration of nations and nationalities for self-determination and self-rule is contrary to this move of neo-naftagnas.

OPFist
Member+

Re: Oromo Prosperitans With Servitude Mindset vs Oromo Republicans With Sovereignty Mindset!

Post by OPFist » 12 Jan 2021, 10:47

I read Jawar’s multiple comments regarding Dr. Abiy’s EPP (Ethiopian Prosperity Party) and its development towards dictatorial rule. I share most of his perspectives. It seems that Dr. Abiy is compromising on Oromo’s national interest and trying to hinder the geneuine nationalist Oromo republicans like the OLF from coming to power during the coming election. He was warning Dr. Abiy not to gamble and take risk at this particular time. He said that only Amharas will benefit from the transformation of EPRDF to EPP. I also agreed with the timing, but not with the principle. As principle, the Oromo will have no disadvantage for there will be no domination of Amhara and Amharanet in the future Oromian led Ethiopia as it was in the past Abysdinian dominated Ethiopia. Lamma and Jawar in particular and all Oromo elites in general need to register this and move on from our hitherto victim struggle to our here to forth victor sovereignty. I agree with the timing, because Amharanet is still dominating Oromumma in the palace, Finfinne and Ethiopia. As long as this domination is there, Ethnofederalim is more beneficial than Ethiofederalism for the Oromo. Dr. Abiy had to work on dealing with this domination before dismanting the Ethnofederalist ODP and fostering an Ethiofederalist EPP. Ob. Lamma’s recent move shows his tendency to join and lead the future merger of Oromo republicans (OFC and OLF).

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 12 Jan 2021, 18:17

Otherwise, I commend Jawar’s integrating mission and his integrity regarding Oromo’s national interest these days. I was following the unfortunate conflict between the OLF and OPP on such issue for some time. Are these two Oromo orgs so stupid to give away the God given opportunity of the Oromo to our enemies, who always benefited from the Oromo-Oromo conflict? If we look at Oromo history closely, our main enemy is always another Oromo. It all started 3000 years ago. The Oromo (Cushites) in the northern part of Ethiopia started to entertain new identity of being converted to Solomontites, instead of being proud as Cushites. Most of them are now hiding their true identity (Kushawinet) behind the double mask (Ethiopiawinet in a sense of Semites as external mask and Habeshanet as internal mask). Then the son of giftii Mandi’a (Yekuno-Amlak) semented the Amharazation process of the Oromo. The Habeshanized Oromo King Minilik continued the de-Oromization process. As certain Oromo nationalists started to fight back this anti-Oromo move of ourselves, again other Oromo elites played a big role in blocking it. Oromos fought against feudalism of monarchs to liberate ourselves, then beaten by Oromo led Derg (Mengistu H/Mariam). We struggled against Derg  and got our freedom to again lose it because of the Oromo in OPDO, who fought against the OLF.  Now, we are in best situation to liberate not only the Oromo, but also the whole Cushites. But, our orgs are again in trap to repeat the same mistake and are playing in favour of our enemies. It is at this crucial time that I heard Jawar warning both the OLF and the OPP. He took a reconciliatory position and tried to promote unity of Oromo orgs in order to consolidate the victory we achieved.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 12 Jan 2021, 19:51

Do you have anything to do except dumping recycled garbage on daily basis? If you compacted all that you have scrabbled here !. Oromo has to be a prime dominator of Ethiopia. Amhara is the obstacle for that not to happen. Abiy is not for Oromo. Ayatolla jawar is . The fountain of stupidity that springs out of your brain is amazing?!

OPFist
Member+

Post by OPFist » 12 Jan 2021, 23:49

I read Jawar’s multiple comments regarding Dr. Abiy’s EPP (Ethiopian Prosperity Party) and its development towards dictatorial rule. I share most of his perspectives. It seems that Dr. Abiy is compromising on Oromo’s national interest and trying to hinder the geneuine nationalist Oromo republicans like the OLF from coming to power during the coming election. He was warning Dr. Abiy not to gamble and take risk at this particular time. He said that only Amharas will benefit from the transformation of EPRDF to EPP. I also agreed with the timing, but not with the principle. As principle, the Oromo will have no disadvantage for there will be no domination of Amhara and Amharanet in the future Oromian led Ethiopia as it was in the past Abysdinian dominated Ethiopia. Lamma and Jawar in particular and all Oromo elites in general need to register this and move on from our hitherto victim struggle to our here to forth victor sovereignty. I agree with the timing, because Amharanet is still dominating Oromumma in the palace, Finfinne and Ethiopia. As long as this domination is there, Ethnofederalim is more beneficial than Ethiofederalism for the Oromo. Dr. Abiy had to work on dealing with this domination before dismanting the Ethnofederalist ODP and fostering an Ethiofederalist EPP. Ob. Lamma’s recent move shows his tendency to join and lead the future merger of Oromo republicans (OFC and OLF).