Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Cigar

Re: Fierce fighting between Tigray forces & ENDF near Abiy Addi, Meili & Endabaguna

Post by Cigar » 12 Jan 2021, 16:51

Leflafi adghi, let's say there is a fight for your sake.
I mean, we all know the mission is focused on your shifta woyanes whome you are not trying to save their as*ses and not to fight unexisting tigray militia or to marginalize your snotty supposedly innocent tegarus.
But again, let's say there is a fight. What is your purpose to fight?
What is your objective? You have to have a reason to die for if you are fighting. What is it?
We would have believed you had you defended the monkey looking shifta woyanes from being hit in the head like snakes or save them from being loaded to kalita prison.
Come on you dumb a'ss. What is your end game on your part?

Misraq

Re: Fierce fighting between Tigray forces & ENDF near Abiy Addi, Meili & Endabaguna

Post by Misraq » 12 Jan 2021, 18:01

98% complete. Around 450 tigray recruits were killed only to protect Seyoum Mesfin.

The capture or death of Seyum Mesfin will be announced tomorrow

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 12 Jan 2021, 18:23

Cigar what kind of a question are you imposing on this senile Agame who has got 2 brain cells that are fighting each other? Let me answer on his qomal behalf. The Agame Abaqat clan are fighting for the Make Wish Chigray Nation, "going in to Eritrea clean them out and control it for generations to come" the latter is Adghi's own words from his past posts kkk. This wars that are not happening in reality is to mislead the" snotty" agame youthas you call them in to thinking they still matter. I do not know were they found that stinking " Paki" who is bellowing the false news recently ? I guess the junta digital could not afford to pay the Plouts for the cash source has dried up they found this a$$hole to pay pennies on a dollar to do their dirty work. Wey nay Agame neger. said wey gud Tarik abu jalabya !

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 12 Jan 2021, 19:17

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 16:34
the video of the fighting was just released :lol: :lol: :lol: