Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

kerenite

Re: Meto Aleqa Siyoum Turbo Said Tigrians are not Cooperating with the Ethiopian Army

Post by kerenite » 11 Jan 2021, 14:39

Masud wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 14:05
Greetings mr. Massud,

Those tigryans deserve the humiliation which is happening to them. Had they accepted and returned badme to its true owners and stopped their wicked slogan aka the no-war and no-peace policy for almost two decades, hgdef would have stood by them and they wouldn't have been humiliated on daily basis as we see it and which is prone to continue.

Finally,

only a gullible person may disagree. The reality on ground as we speak is that tgray is under the full control of hgdef (issu's troops) and if by any chance issu adheres to the advices of his allies namely sudan and egypt to pull his troops out from tigray then say bye.. Bye to the 7th king.

Masud
Member+

Re: Meto Aleqa Siyoum Turbo Said Tigrians are not Cooperating with the Ethiopian Army

Post by Masud » 11 Jan 2021, 15:01

Dear Kerenit,
According to this video, Bademe was already given to Eritrea. Lucky you!

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 11 Jan 2021, 17:50

Masud wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 15:01
Dear Kerenit,

The presence of Eritrean soldiers in Tigray is debatable. I haven't seen any tangible evidence to date. When the Ethiopian Northern Command was attacked, Weyane forced hundreds of naked soldiers to retreat to Eritrea. Eritrean soldiers fed and clothed these soldiers. So it doesn't surprise me if the soldier seen on the video is one of them.
But for arguments sake, let's say there are Eritrean soldiers in Tigray. This is war. Didn't TPLF led Ethiopian army crossed into
Eritrea all the way up to Teseney in 2000? What is the big deal if Eritrea chased you and demolished you all the way to Mekele?
For the most part, I guess it was the Amhara militia that defeated you.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 11 Jan 2021, 18:53

Asmara wrote:
11 Jan 2021, 17:50
Masud wrote:
Dear Kerenit,

The presence of Eritrean soldiers in Tigray is debatable. I haven't seen any tangible evidence to date. When the Ethiopian Northern Command was attacked, Weyane forced hundreds of naked soldiers to retreat to Eritrea. Eritrean soldiers fed and clothed these soldiers. So it doesn't surprise me if the soldier seen on the video is one of them.
But for arguments sake, let's say there are Eritrean soldiers in Tigray. This is war. Didn't TPLF led Ethiopian army crossed into
Eritrea all the way up to Teseney in 2000? What is the big deal if Eritrea chased you and demolished you all the way to Mekele?

... Well..the coward agames hate to hear the last sentence in your comment even though it is the truth... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

kerenite

Post by kerenite » 12 Jan 2021, 16:10

Asmara wrote:
Masud wrote:
Dear Kerenit,

I wonder when some eris claim that eri troops presence in tigray is debatable. It was proved beyond a shroud of doubt by the CIA, the british and to add by the ethio general few days ago. Also by the appointed mayor of mekelle.

Come on, we as eris know our conscripted troops are sent to this ethio civil war of course forced. Hence our focus should be how many of them had fallen or injured in a war which has nothing to do with us instead of celebrating the so-called abyi's temporary win.

Inda higdef, the war against your yesteryears' best ally is far... far.... from over. It is premature to rejoice.the war is going on in many tigray areas.

Don't be surprised, sudan has already started to arm them according to some arabic yellow newspapers in the last 3 days.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 12 Jan 2021, 19:38

kerenite wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 16:10
Asmara wrote:
Masud wrote:
Dear Kerenit,

I wonder when some eris claim that eri troops presence in tigray is debatable. It was proved beyond a shroud of doubt by the CIA, the british and to add by the ethio general few days ago. Also by the appointed mayor of mekelle.

Come on, we as eris know our conscripted troops are sent to this ethio civil war of course forced. Hence our focus should be how many of them had fallen or injured in a war which has nothing to do with us instead of celebrating the so-called abyi's temporary win.

Inda higdef, the war against your yesteryears' best ally is far... far.... from over. It is premature to rejoice.the war is going on in many tigray areas.

Don't be surprised, sudan has already started to arm them according to some arabic yellow newspapers in the last 3 days.
So you believe CIA and British Intelligence services as gospels? The same intelligence services who accused Eritrea of sending 2000 soldiers in late 2000s to Somalia? Are the eye withnesses Tigrian twitters with multiple accounts?

As for your claim that the war far from over I think that is only your wish. When colonels, generals, leaders are being smocked out from their hiding fox holes who is standing and leading the war... typical Weyane propoganda. Your beloved Weyane is gone for ever never to come back. Deal with it.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 12 Jan 2021, 20:10

kerenite wrote:
12 Jan 2021, 16:10

Wedi Shire Kerenite,

We understand that for the citizens of the least important tiny Killil Tigray, it is so hard to accept the reality on the ground... Well... I don't blame you because every thing happened and that you still can't cope with it....just 17 days :lol: :lol: Here are the common claims the low IQ Wayanay Digital Warriors like yourself make:

1. Eritrean troops are in Tigray and that they are stealing spoons, forks e.t.c.... :lol: However, not a single evidence such as photo or video to prove the claim :oops:

2. There is still fighting going on many parts of Tigray and that we are wining :lol: ....However, not a single evidence to prove the claim :oops:

3. 42 division of Eritrean army and Ethiopian army were killed :lol: :lol: .....However, not a single evidence to prove the claim :oops:... By the way, how is tagay Gebre doing... we miss him :lol:

4. Sudan has successfully destroyed Ethiopia to save the dead Tigray Republic even though Sudan does not care about agame .....

The reality on the ground is that your TPLF is completely annihilated and it has become history. The dying Juntas are surrendering one after the other from their hiding holes somewhere in Tembien. If I were you, I would fully support the Federal government because the Muslim Tigrayan in Axum deserve their voice to be heard to build a mosque.

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF