Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Noble Amhara

Re: Breaking Kililoch all ethnics are confessing : ጨቋኙ መለስ ዜናዊ ሲታውስ

Post by Noble Amhara » 06 Jan 2021, 03:04

You have no religion no history no future no blessing get lost you weyane luciferian you should be pleased you rule and destroyed poor mama Ethiopia and mama Amara for 30 years now die you witch your time is over!

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 06 Jan 2021, 18:00

My good old friend Halafi,

When Meles died seven years ago, you were in Fentezia and dancing on this site and I remember told you that there will be a day coming for you to regret, but you mocked, do you remember that day and our conversation? Well, it seems the day I told you has arrived and you brought this message we see on your own hallelujah.

Meles was one genuine soul that came out of one hundred million people. He did his part in his lifetime to transform that backward country into a new era and he achieved a lot despite his shortcomings. Meles made eighty-five million marginalized people to feel Ethiopian who had never felt Ethiopian in the history of the empire prior.

Meles' NeQersa were not other than his own wife and colleague who had surrounded him.
Greed, nepotism, Teabit and their corrupt nature damaged Meles' administration capacity and image while he's in office and a tarnished his legacy while he is dead. Sad, but Each and every Segbgeb Hodam has now been paying a price for its deed.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Jan 2021, 18:08

EPRDF wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 18:00
My good old friend Halafi,

When Meles died seven years ago, you were in Fentezia and dancing on this site and I remember told you that there will be a day coming for you to regret, but you mocked, do you remember that day and our conversation? Well, it seems the day I told you has arrived and you brought this message we see on your own hallelujah.

Meles was one genuine soul that came out of one hundred million people. He did his part in his lifetime to transform that backward country into a new era and he achieved a lot despite his shortcomings. Meles made eighty-five million marginalized people to feel Ethiopian who had never felt Ethiopian in the history of the empire prior.

Meles' NeQersa were not other than his own wife and colleague who had surrounded him.
Greed, nepotism, Teabit and their corrupt nature damaged Meles' administration capacity and image while he's in office and a tarnished his legacy while he is dead. Sad, but Each and every Segbgeb Hodam has now been paying a price for its deed.
I never regretted nor will in the future the death of the evil man for Tigray but Meles was good for all ethnics including Amharu. Meles policy towards Eritrea is burning Tigray today. Meles was the enemy of Tigray but good for Eritrea and the rest of ethnics.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 06 Jan 2021, 18:14

Halafi,

Had all those hodams followed what Meles stood for, they would have never been in a position where they're at now.It is not Abiy or anyone else but their greed and altegb bayenet is that took them to hell, believe me.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Jan 2021, 18:19

EPRDF wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 18:14
Halafi,

Had all those hodams followed what Meles stood for, they would have never been in a position where they're at now.It is not Abiy or anyone else but their greed and altegb bayenet is that took them to hell, believe me.
Abiy is one of them but he is worthless traitor human decade. What that to do destroying farming lands, burning and looting churches, industries, killing Tigrayans by Abiy, from all ethnics specially Amhara???

There is nothing Tigray nor Tigray leaders did to you since they left you three years ago without any blood spill yet you came to our land and doing all atrocities all over Tigray to all Tigrayans???

Tigray lived peacefully and followed the constitution of the country we signed on but you animals came to our shore and killing our people, we gave everything you could not accomplish but you have not given us anything to come to our home to do what you are doing.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 06 Jan 2021, 18:45

Halafi,
My stand on the war and on what is going on in Tigray I already spoke weeks ago. I always comment on things when they start, I don't want to wait and see which way the wind is blowing and then to comment NO!

The old guard Woyantis are responsible in the first place for what has been happening right now in Tigray.They are the one who brought all the miseries for the people of Tigray and here I already explained...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235560
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=236010#p1117966

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 06 Jan 2021, 19:25

EPRDF wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 18:45
Halafi,
My stand on the war and on what is going on in Tigray I already spoke weeks ago. I always comment on things when they start, I don't want to wait and see which way the wind is blowing and then to comment NO!

The old guard Woyantis are responsible in the first place for what has been happening right now in Tigray.They are the one who brought all the miseries for the people of Tigray and here I already explained...

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=235560
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=236010#p1117966
Mengisti Tigray is being elected by the people of Tigray and there was no a single incident in Tigray by the leadership nor our government went to any other kilil and told what to do, we left the primitive savages three years ago, what the hell do you have any kind of business to come to our land and did what your did barbaric???

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 06 Jan 2021, 21:09

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 18:19
EPRDF wrote:
06 Jan 2021, 18:14
Halafi,

Abiy is one of them but he is worthless traitor human decade. What that to do destroying farming lands, burning and looting churches, industries, killing Tigrayans by Abiy, from all ethnics specially Amhara???

There is nothing Tigray nor Tigray leaders did to you since they left you three years ago without any blood spill yet you came to our land and doing all atrocities all over Tigray to all Tigrayans???

Tigray lived peacefully and followed the constitution of the country we signed on but you animals came to our shore and killing our people, we gave everything you could not accomplish but you have not given us anything to come to our home to do what you are doing.

Hmm... 8)
If Meles was alive he would have got you arrested instantly and ordered his boys and gals to soften you for about a week and then have you paraded in front of TV camera and let you confess lots of crimes that may be true and or imagined of course with lots of tears washing both sides of your cheeks just like the other tplf top notches of those days.

Right now I am sure that you are more than happy to see that Meles have left the scene never to be back again. So why do you keep flogging the dead horse when there are enough living trouble making horses? Well, it may be so that you are saving them for the times after their death to deliver your kicks against dead horses since they can't offer counter punches any more.
8)