Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sebdoyeley
Member+

an agame priest was force to rape his teenage girl by Eritrean Army, when he refused, they shot him on the face right

Post by sebdoyeley » 31 Dec 2020, 07:07

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by sebdoyeley on 01 Jan 2021, 05:06, edited 1 time in total.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: A priest was force to rape his teenage girl by Eritrean Army, when he refused, they shot him on the face right on th

Post by sebdoyeley » 31 Dec 2020, 08:23

An agame priest whacked because he refused to follow orders. as we all know in the military order is order :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: A priest was force to rape his teenage girl by Eritrean Army, when he refused, they shot him on the face right on th

Post by sebdoyeley » 31 Dec 2020, 10:35

in Eritrea, a military order is a serious thing

Abe Abraham

Re: an agame priest was force to rape his teenage girl by Eritrean Army, when he refused, they shot him on the face righ

Post by Abe Abraham » 01 Jan 2021, 05:47

I thought you came up with the story by thinking this way : if they can invent other outrageous things why not " an agame priest was forced to rape his teenage girl by Eritrean army, when he refused , they shot him on the face " .

Please, accept my sincere apology.

sebdoyeley
Member+

Re: an agame priest was force to rape his teenage girl by Eritrean Army, when he refused, they shot him on the face righ

Post by sebdoyeley » 01 Jan 2021, 06:08

no Apology needed sire, I am simply put the news as it is. of course it goes to my trajectory, in away to boil the agame blood at the end. so min in here is denay hope and happiness to the agame clan, "an agame priest forced to rape his daughter by Eritreans army" is absurd but they brought it so be it.
Abe Abraham wrote:
01 Jan 2021, 05:47

I thought you came up with the story by thinking this way : if they can invent other outrageous things why not " an agame priest was forced to rape his teenage girl by Eritrean army, when he refused , they shot him on the face " .

Please, accept my sincere apology.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 01 Jan 2021, 18:56

We know now the secret behind the deqi Agames clamour for internet connection to be restored in Tigray. They are addicted to por..graphy. A priest forced to rape his teenage girl ......a dog forced to jump on deqi Agame when it is not successful both of them get killed ......hardcore stuff ...........

After the priest and his girl next in line would be a dog and ......