Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

The prophesied word of God and compliance of Col. Abiy’s government! Bravo!

Post by AbebeB » 28 Dec 2020, 01:03

Readers, I can’t go to this detail but it was from the mouth of God as spoken by his prophets. The evil work of habesha Debteras was nullified by God.

Some debteras in habesha media outlets new the evil capacity of their regime embedded in their religious institution particularly the Ethiopian Tewahido Orthodox and thus cries. Your days are numbered the hand of Almighty is up on you evils! Be patient, it is what you see for sure. In fact God turned the evil works of Satan energized leaders of Ethiopian empire since the time of Hailemariam Dessalegn.

The implication is that Oromia and the southern nations are delivered! Thanks the Almighty God of heaven and earth!

Noble Amhara

Re: The prophesied word of God and compliance of Col. Abiy’s government! Bravo!

Post by Noble Amhara » 28 Dec 2020, 01:10

Debteras are sophisticated unlike you Stone Age illiterate zulu tribalists I amproud of the legacy of ancient holy Abysinnian debteras

AbebeB
Member+

Re: The prophesied word of God and compliance of Col. Abiy’s government! Bravo!

Post by AbebeB » 28 Dec 2020, 02:17

Noble Amhara wrote:
28 Dec 2020, 01:10
Debteras are sophisticated unlike you Stone Age illiterate zulu tribalists I amproud of the legacy of ancient holy Abysinnian debteras
Debtera is sophisticated? I have no objection.
Holy Abyssinian debteras? No way!
You are proud? I don't mind but know that you join hell unless you repent before you go there.
Is what I stated is true? Absolutely!
No insult. It only adds to your evil deeds.