Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Cigar

Temt, here is the video which made almost every Eritrean cry.

Post by Cigar » 18 Dec 2020, 16:19

Here is the video, I mentioned earlier about our second Elsa Kidane (tegadelties).I found it and enjoy it with tear of joy.
Just imagine what the difference is with our female tegadelties (even after being handicapped by wars) and still fight for our people and country and the cowards of the agames in this site empty bravados.
Man I don't give a crap where I was from, I would admire these courageous Eritrean heroins, even if I was anti Eritrea and its its people.
The stories and bravery of our female fighters is unseen and unheard in the entire world.
This video, was when she was bound on wheel chair only.
Now, she is standing up with canes or leaning on things and soon will be as strong as she was.
Eritrean determination at its highest level.

Temt
Member+

Re: Temt, here is the video which made almost every Eritrean cry.

Post by Temt » 18 Dec 2020, 18:22

Cigar wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 16:19
Here is the video, I mentioned earlier about our second Elsa Kidane (tegadelties).I found it and enjoy it with tear of joy.
Just imagine what the difference is with our female tegadelties (even after being handicapped by wars) and still fight for our people and country and the cowards of the agames in this site empty bravados.
Man I don't give a crap where I was from, I would admire these courageous Eritrean heroins, even if I was anti Eritrea and its its people.
The stories and bravery of our female fighters is unseen and unheard in the entire world.
Now, she is standing up with canes or leaning on things and soon will be as strong as she was.

Thank you brother Cigar. It is a heartbreaking situation on the condition she was placed in because of the ሓሳዳት ወያነ-instigated mayhem that most observers, appropriately, termed as a senseless war. But being an Eritrean, she paid with sweat and limbs in defense of the sovereignty of her country as many of her compatriots did. Because of her participation in the defense of Eritrea, we are all enjoying life in the freedom of our country. Most appreciation and gratefulness to her and the many others like her. What a bravery, what a dedication ጓል ሓራስ ነብሪ of the ሓላል መሬት!

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 18 Dec 2020, 19:00

Thank you so much Cigar for sharing such a heart-touching video! Eritreanism is a distinct and unique national identity, and is viewed as an identity of the disciplined. We Eritreans of today and yesterday are known for their self-discipline, cultivated in the struggle for self-determination.

The generations from the season of the armed struggle sowed the seed of independence which later generations have reaped. Since our independence was realized with great determination, discipline, hard work, and sacrifice, we celebrate in commemoration rather than in exultation. With discipline, we are able to maintain a higher degree of resistance to reach the most difficult goals of nation-building efficiently. What are we and where have we been if we are not disciplined?

Cigar wrote:
18 Dec 2020, 16:19

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 18 Dec 2020, 21:28

!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 18 Dec 2020, 22:32

Thank you brother Temt for introducing another amazing, soothing voice of our heroin Elsa Kidane.
I know that you are intelligent (unlike your older brother, here) and can dig more songs of her if there are any concidering the obstacle she faced to not pursue her talent as our other artists.
Wow, I love her voice tremendously. She doesn't even need orchestra with her own orchestra voice.
I always cry when I hear, her uplifting and patriotic songs with out any grudge or excuse in the condition she been.
Thanks god, she came a long way and as you can see, she is always adored, rightfully so, by our people.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 18 Dec 2020, 22:58

Temt, I got a surprise for you.
Elsa was well known of her acting career in Eritrea more than her amazing songs.
What a fitting time it is to find out that this Elsa is the actress played in the Eritrean comedy movie about the filthy, thieves agames when they were stealing toys, tennis shoes, stereos, TV sets, stainless forks, spoons, dishes, ZINGOS, doors etc in Barentu in 1999 and were known by her 'agamigna' language of LIPSTICK as METERKEHSA.
LOL.
I didn't even know that it was her.
But as I did research some more, I found out that she was one of our leading movie stars.

Here is the METERKESHA movie of them filthy agames, which been killing then since and are now accusing us as mud made dishes thieves.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 18 Dec 2020, 23:48

Brother Cigar,
Man oh man, I don't know what to say! Are you kidding me, brother? I can't believe what I just read in your post, and thank you very much ክቡር ሓው! I can't tell you how much I loved the lady. I thought she was an excellent actress when she starred in "ወያነና ድዋይ ኣትዩ" with ርእሶም ተ/ብርሃን (Barakio)! Not only me, but the entire family and some of our neighbors couldn't have enough of her show. I am deeply saddened as to what may have caused her to be motion challenged. But I am glad that she had improved on her walking independence!
If anyone knows her contact info, I would love to contact her and her family. Please provide me her contact info on the PM (Private message) in this forum. Wow, what a surprise!

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 19 Dec 2020, 12:35

Temt, my young brother, "GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE" as they say, I too was thinking just like you. I want to get in touch with her and give her a big hug and kiss her from her top of her forehead to her toes to show my admiration on what she is and what she did to our country with all the hickups she faced while too many of us who are in a better health condition are complaining like cowards.
Man, this lady is really an inspiration and motivator to all able bodies.
I thought it will be easier to inquire her where about in face book or some friend and I am planning to pursue it. As of now, I am sorry, I don't have any information on her. All I know is that thanks to God and her outlook of life and her strength she is almost standing and walking on her own strength.
The name of both Elas Kidanes and her inability to get in public is the cause of her being hiden from many of us.
Wow, who knew that she was METERKESHA. I saw the comedy as she said in her interview "TRAGEDEY.....stressed & comedy" numerous times and even posted it here in ER not knowing that was her the other week or month.
And the song ADETATEY, man I am watching it every hour since you posted it. What a delicious voice, man and what an admiration to our previous tegadelties mothers who raised her in Sahel when she was a child.
This lady is a GIVER with out expecting any thing due to her own hickups.
So, my brother let's put her in the Eritrean map, by sharing her songs, movies and her struggle for our independence since she was a child.
She is a hiden treasure due to similarity of exact the same name of our other Elsa Kidane....the stage master.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 19 Dec 2020, 13:28

My dear brother, Cigar,
Here is the video in which Elsa and Barakio starred "ብጊሓቱ፡ ወያነና ፡ ድዋይ ኣትዩ" which was recorded on VHS Tape, back in 2002. For our young followers, VHS tape was the predecessor to Cassette tapes, both of which are extinct species replaced by CD and VCD, which are also now semi-extinct overpowered by various software apps like the mp4s and mp3s, which do not require hardware items.
Again for our younger Eritreans, this video is important as a reminder of what the evil Weyanes did in Barentu after their so-called victory incursion in Eritrea and the broad daylight looting that ensued to civilian properties. Never forget!