Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
gagi

Re: TPLF: from disgrace to Grave- The reward for hate politics:

Post by gagi » 04 Dec 2020, 19:59

banebris2013 wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 18:55
Let me start by crudely be on the same page with you about what the TPLF did to Ethiopia and Ethiopians in their reign of 27 years.
If you see the war in the lens of Amara elites and Amhara politics, your opinion could be absolutely right. Besides the current situation is only a month old. You might tell me everything is under control given how much area of Tigray is under the army. but that does not tell the whole story.
Yes TPLF have limited options to continue with the war due to geography. They might find it difficult to have continuous supply to keep fighting in any form. But there are developing issues out side Ethiopia that might affect the whole situation in Ethiopia. Government tells its citizens everything is under control again and again just to calm citizens and gain support for what is going on. That is called politics. For example government was saying they have destroyed the so called OLF-shanee several time for the past two years. But still blames OLF shanee for committing atrocities.
Derg was feeding the public that everything is under control until 1988/89 when they no longer can lie about the situation. EPRDF did the same for some extent.
So i am not sure how things develop in year or so. One thing i am sure about is that things are not as under control as the government wants us to believe.
So even if i am disappointed with the current Ethiopian politics, i still hope Dr Abiy will implement the politics he promised when he came to power. That means he has to make some adjustments. Mind you politics sometimes is about perception. For example the perception of PM Abiy among some Oromos is that he is promoting Amhara politics. It is only PM Abiy who can prove this people wrong. Otherwise some facts on the ground support the perception i mentioned above. Take yourself for example: You are confident things are on the right direction ( possibly you are amhara and think amhara is beneficiary from the war). Me (non amhara) on the other hand have reservation. I am in the category of wait and see.
Take your amateurish advice and s$ove it! Those of us who are supporting the dramatic change that is taking place in Ethiopia, are not naive to think that everything is under control. Ethiopia, a country that has been molested by the traitor, greedy and ultra ethno nationalist TPLF for nearly 3 decades would no doubt continue to have very rough future ahead for some time. The effects of ultra ethno nationalism and the accompanying moral decadence, will continue to be with us for some time. With a generation old sabotaging by the TPLF, the country is expected to have more challenges. No one has any illusion on that.

But one thing is sure! The divisive and hegemonic era of the TPLF is over. After the darkness that will no doubt continue for some time, Ethiopia will certainly embark on a bright path of stability, prosperity and justice.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 05 Dec 2020, 17:32

gagi wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 19:59
banebris2013 wrote:
Let me start by crudely be on the same page with you about what the TPLF did to Ethiopia and Ethiopians in their reign of 27 years.
If you see the war in the lens of Amara elites and Amhara politics, your opinion could be absolutely right. Besides the current situation is only a month old. You might tell me everything is under control given how much area of Tigray is under the army. but that does not tell the whole story.
Yes TPLF have limited options to continue with the war due to geography. They might find it difficult to have continuous supply to keep fighting in any form. But there are developing issues out side Ethiopia that might affect the whole situation in Ethiopia. Government tells its citizens everything is under control again and again just to calm citizens and gain support for what is going on. That is called politics. For example government was saying they have destroyed the so called OLF-shanee several time for the past two years. But still blames OLF shanee for committing atrocities.
Derg was feeding the public that everything is under control until 1988/89 when they no longer can lie about the situation. EPRDF did the same for some extent.
So i am not sure how things develop in year or so. One thing i am sure about is that things are not as under control as the government wants us to believe.
So even if i am disappointed with the current Ethiopian politics, i still hope Dr Abiy will implement the politics he promised when he came to power. That means he has to make some adjustments. Mind you politics sometimes is about perception. For example the perception of PM Abiy among some Oromos is that he is promoting Amhara politics. It is only PM Abiy who can prove this people wrong. Otherwise some facts on the ground support the perception i mentioned above. Take yourself for example: You are confident things are on the right direction ( possibly you are amhara and think amhara is beneficiary from the war). Me (non amhara) on the other hand have reservation. I am in the category of wait and see.
Take your amateurish advice and s$ove it! Those of us who are supporting the dramatic change that is taking place in Ethiopia, are not naive to think that everything is under control. Ethiopia, a country that has been molested by the traitor, greedy and ultra ethno nationalist TPLF for nearly 3 decades would no doubt continue to have very rough future ahead for some time. The effects of ultra ethno nationalism and the accompanying moral decadence, will continue to be with us for some time. With a generation old sabotaging by the TPLF, the country is expected to have more challenges. No one has any illusion on that.

But one thing is sure! The divisive and hegemonic era of the TPLF is over. After the darkness that will no doubt continue for some time, Ethiopia will certainly embark on a bright path of stability, prosperity and justice.
You lost your argument when you started by an insult. Insult is a defense mechanism of weak and ignorant people like you who are devoid of ideas to argue their case. Obviously you are one of those who learned to use the key boarded with out having the brain to suit that. You just showed how stupid you are. I was not supposed to entertain idiots like you, but you should be told to sit where you belong. If you want exchange of opinion, learn how to get one. Take your leprosy infested brain get checked. Qomatan [ deleted ] kalalut lisamih yilal alu. Ante endeza neh.
Last edited by banebris2013 on 05 Dec 2020, 18:18, edited 1 time in total.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 05 Dec 2020, 17:47

Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 19:27
banebris2013 wrote:
I don't know why you like to speculate but what this clip proves is that the Oromo Warriors are in the heart land of Tigrai, Mekelle , conducting a house to house search and displaying their bounty. You are denigrating the struggle of the Oromo people against their pressor by denying them of the credit they rightfully earned chasing TPLF away.

The two are different. I am from Oromia and i talk based on facts on the ground. The tension in Oromia started well ahead of the Tigray war. If you mean political perception equates to speculation, i will beg to differ.

gagi

Post by gagi » 05 Dec 2020, 18:56

baneberis2913 or whatever,

I must admit that you are good in making your points :lol:

No insults except those stupid and lepresy infested brain :roll: and you still do not lose your argument :lol:

Really? You are not good enough even to
be a class A moron, man!

Get some crayons and find someone who can explain to you what I meant!

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 06 Dec 2020, 14:01

banebris2013 wrote:
05 Dec 2020, 17:47
Za-Ilmaknun wrote:
04 Dec 2020, 19:27
banebris2013 wrote:
I don't know why you like to speculate but what this clip proves is that the Oromo Warriors are in the heart land of Tigrai, Mekelle , conducting a house to house search and displaying their bounty. You are denigrating the struggle of the Oromo people against their pressor by denying them of the credit they rightfully earned chasing TPLF away.

The two are different. I am from Oromia and i talk based on facts on the ground. The tension in Oromia started well ahead of the Tigray war. If you mean political perception equates to speculation, i will beg to differ.
I am not sure which Oromo you are talking about. Is it the Olf which is engaged in beheading Amhara civilians and fighting for TPLF in the Northern front or the gallant Oromo warriors shown in this clip?

Za-Ilmaknun

Post by Za-Ilmaknun » 13 Jan 2021, 11:51

Concluded!! tefetseme!! The long journey from Dedebit to Dedebit is now completed.

የመከላከያ ሰራዊት ሀይል ስምሪት መምሪያ ሀላፊ ብርጋደል ጀነራል ተስፋዬ አያሌው፣ ጀግናው የሀገር መከላከያ ሰራዊት እና ሌሎች የፌዴራል የፀጥታ ተቋማት ዛሬም እንደ ትናንቱ አስደናቂ ጀግንነታቸውን በአንፀባራቂ ድል ታጅበው በድል መወጣት መቀጠላቸውን ለኢዜአ ገልፀዋል።
አሁንም የተቀሩትን የጁንታ አመራሮች የገቡበት ገብተው የማደን ተግባራቸውን አጠናክረው ቀጥለዋልም ብለዋል።
የጁንታው ቡድን ከትጥቅ ትግሉ ጀምሮ በስልጣን ላይ እያለ ኢትዮዽያዊ፣ ከስልጣን ሲወርድና የማይመች ሁኔታ ሲፈጠር ደግሞ አገርን የመበታተንና የማተራመስ ስትራቴጂ ነድፎ የማያሸንፈውንና የማይወጣውን ውጊያ በአባት አርበኝነት ለመፈፀም ሲንቀሳቀስ እንደቆየ ጠቁመዋል።
ከዚህ ተግባሩ ሊቆጠብም ሆነ ከትላንት ሊማር ያልቻለው የጁንታው ቡድን በሰራዊታችን ላይ ውጊያ ከፍቶ በለኮሰው እሳት በመለብለብ ላይ እንደሚገኝም አረጋግጠዋል።
የጁንታው ቡድን አመራሮች ባለፈው ጥቅምት መጨረሻ በመቀሌ በተካሄደው ዘመቻና ድምሰሳ ወቅት በ48 ሰዓት እጅ እንዲሰጡ ቢለመኑም፣ በማናለብኝነትና ትዕቢተኝነት እምቢ በማለት ወደ ጫካ መግባታቸውን ብርጋዴል ጀነራል ተስፋዬ አስታውሰዋል።
በድጋሚም የአገር መከላከያ ሰራዊት የሀገር ሽማግሌ ጭምር በመላክ እጅ እንዲሰጡ፣ ትጥቅ እንዲፈቱና ጉዳዩቸው በህግ እንዲታይ ቢያስጠይቅም አሻፈረኝ ብለውና የያዙትን የጥበቃ ሀይል በመተማመን እንዲሁም “ተመልሰን እንነሳለን” በሚል የድሮ ብሂል ተሳስተው ያለ እድሜያቸው በዱር በገደሉ ተሸሽገዋል ብለዋል፤ ዋሻዎችን በመጠቀምም ከጀግናው የሀገር መከላከያ ሰራዊታችን እይታ ውጪ ለመሆን ጥረት በማድረግ ላይ ናቸው ሲሉም ገልፀዋል።
ሆኖም ደከመኝ ሰለቸኝ የማይለው ጀግናዊ የሀገር መከላከያ ሰራዊትና ሌሎች የፌዴራል የፀጥታ ሀይሎች በዛሬው እለት በጋራ ባደረጉት ጠንካራ ፍተሻ በተከዜ ወንዝ ዳርቻ ቀደም ሲል ሰራዊቱን በማስመታት ኢትዮጵያን ለማተራመስ ሲንቀሳቀሱ፣ ሲያቅዱና ሲመሩ የነበሩ ቀንደኛ የጁንታው አመራሮች ከጥበቃ ሀይላቸው ጋር በነበረው ተኩስ ልውውጥ በውጊያ ላይ ከነጥበቃዎቻቸውና የጥበቃ ወታደራዊ አራሮቻቸው ጋር መደምሰሳቸውን ለኢዜአ ገልፀዋል።
እነዚሁ በነበረው ውጊያ ከጥበቃዎቻቸው ጋር አብረው የተደመሰሱ የጁንታው አመራሮች፣
1. አቶ ስዩም መስፍን፣ የቀድሞው የውጭ ጉዳይ ሚኒስትር የነበሩ እንዲሁም ውጊያውን የመሩና ሰራዊቱ ከቦታ ቦታ እንዳይንቀሳቀስ ያዘዙ፣ በመጨረሻም በሰራዊቱ ላይ ውጊያ እንዲከፈት ትዕዛዝ የሰጡ፣
2. አቶ አስመላሽ ወልደስላሴ፣ የጁንታው ከፍተኛ የፖለቲካ አመራር የነበሩ
3. አቶ አባይ ፀሃዬ፣ የጁንታው ከፍተኛ የፖለቲካ አመራር የነበሩ
4. ኮሎኔል ኪሮስ ሀጎስ ከመከላከያ የከዳ ከነጥበቃዎቻቸው ተደምስሰዋል
በሌላ በኩል በቁጥጥር ስር የዋሉ ወታደራዊና የክልል አመራሮች
1. ኮሎኔል ገብረመስቀል ገብረ ኪዳን፣ ከመከላከያ የከዳ
2. ኮሎኔል ፍስሃ ብርሃኔ፣ ከመከላከያ የከዳ፣
3. ኮሎኔል ዘረአብሩክ ታደሰ፣ ከመከላከያ የከዳ፣
4. ኮማንደር ገብረኪዳን አስገዶም የልዩ ሀይል ክፍለ ጦር አዛዥ የነበረ
5. አቶ መብራህቶም ክንዴ ሀይሉ፣ የክልሉ ውሃ ስራዎች ድርጅት ፋይናንስ ሀላፊ የነበረ በቁጥጥር ስር ውለዋል።
የመከላከያ ሰራዊት ኃይል ስምሪት መምሪያ ሀላፊ ብርጋደል ጀነራል ተስፋዬ አያሌው፣ ባስተላለፉት መልዕክት፣ አሁንም በየዋሻው የተደበቁ የጁንታው ቡድን አባላት በሰላማዊ መንገድ እጅ እንዲሰጡ ጥሪ አቅርበዋል።
“ትርጉም ለሌለው ጁንታ ጠባቂ በመሆን ውድ ህይወታቸውን አትገብሩ፣ ከቻላችሁ ይዛችኋቸው፣ ካልቻላችሁ በሰላም ለሰራዊቱ እጅ እንድትሰጡ ጥሪ አቀርባለሁ” ብለዋል።
በሀገር ውስጥና በውጭ የሚኖሩ አንዳንድ የትግራይ ተወላጆች ጁንታው ተመልሶ ይመጣል በሚል ያላቸው ግምት የተሳሳተና የጁንታው ቡድን ዘመን ያከተመ መሆኑን አውቀው፣ ከሀገራቸውና ከትግራይ ክልል ጊዜያዊ ሽግግር መንግስት ጎን በመሆን ትግራይን እንዲያደራጁ፣ እንዲያለሙና መላው ህዝብም የጀመረውን ድጋፍ አጠናክሮ እንዲቀጥል ጥሪ አቅርበዋል።

https://mereja.com/amharic/v2/437280