Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
sesame
Member+

Did The TPLF thugs Just Declare They Are Terrorists By Threatening Diplomats to Leave Addis Because They Will Bomb IT?

Post by sesame » 29 Nov 2020, 18:30

The Agames, as I keep insisting, must be a very stupid people. All their actions seem to be designed to enrage and outrage. By back-stabbing the Northern Command they aroused a mild PM Abiy to take decisive action that has obliterated them. By firing rockets into Asmara, they made sure that the major powers come out against them and accept that the need to be eradicated. And now in their defeat they have warned diplomats to vacate Addis because they will bomb it. In other words, they have declared to the world that they are a terrorist organization. Their threat might have made some sense had they the means to carry it out. But these thugs have no means to bomb Addis. So what exactly is the point of their threat other than to hasten their demise.

EthioRedSea

Re: Did The TPLF thugs Just Declare They Are Terrorists By Threatening Diplomats to Leave Addis Because They Will Bomb I

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Nov 2020, 18:53

The Tigray people have a birth right to self-defense and the best defense is offense.
The Tigray Army can attack the Abiy Ahmed illegal regime with all means necessary and this is not terrorism at all. Warning the international community in Addis Ababa is just to prepare them to leave the country or look for other alternative routes of travel. TPLF and Tigray Defense forces will do no harm to foreign diplomats and Ethiopian citizens living in Addis Ababa and else where in Ethiopia.

LeeVanCliff

Re: Did The TPLF thugs Just Declare They Are Terrorists By Threatening Diplomats to Leave Addis Because They Will Bomb I

Post by LeeVanCliff » 29 Nov 2020, 19:47

If they want to endanger the Agames working and living outside Tigray.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 29 Nov 2020, 20:11

LeeVanCliff wrote:
29 Nov 2020, 19:47
If they want to endanger the Agames working and living outside Tigray.
Tigray-Ethiopians have nothing to do with the war. some of them do not support TPLF. the war is between TPLF and abiy Ahmed Ali's Prosperity Party. Abiy Ahmed Ali should step down and hand over the power to TPLF and OLF, who could organize elections and an elected parliament.