Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Stop Oromo and southern be the Amhara agenda cannon fodders, think about your own agenda???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Nov 2020, 18:29

The Oromo has been bleeding over two years more than Tigray and punished by the cruel Amhara until they removed their armies to send them to Tigray. Oromo is doing everything to take this vacuum advantage created in oromia but I do not believe it is enough to rally their people and attain their end goal. What about Sidama and Wolaita, what is your rational you became the spectator what is going on in Oromia and Tigray, rather doing everything to take advantage and ready to secure your ultimate destination???

The war with Tigray will stop soon and the Amhara will turn to Oromo and demolish them unless Oneg expedite their control all regions and take away the police of Oromo to oneg side and deny the fascist Amhara led by Abiy soon.

AbebeB
Member+

Re: Stop Oromo and southern be the Amhara agenda cannon fodders, think about your own agenda???

Post by AbebeB » 25 Nov 2020, 18:56

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 18:29
... "Oromo is doing everything to take this vacuum advantage created in oromia but ..."

"The war with Tigray will stop soon and the Amhara will turn to Oromo ..."
Halafi,
I am afraid of both quoted statements of yours. What do you mean?

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Re: Stop Oromo and southern be the Amhara agenda cannon fodders, think about your own agenda???

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Nov 2020, 19:26

AbebeB wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 18:56
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
... "Oromo is doing everything to take this vacuum advantage created in oromia but ..."

Halafi,

I am saying the Oromo fighters are doing everything to control the regions of Oromia and attain their goal but alone cannot do it until other ethnics like wolaita and Sidama do their parts for their freedom soon. Oromo youths bleeding alone will not be enough to free the southern part of the fraud empire. When the war in north stops the insane man will bring the troops back to Oromia and will start killing the people as he has been doing. To remove this fascist Amhara barbaric needs all ethnics effort else everyone will be the goat of the Amhara.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 25 Nov 2020, 19:31

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 19:26
AbebeB wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,

I am saying the Oromo fighters are doing everything to control the regions of Oromia and attain their goal but alone cannot do it until other ethnics like wolaita and Sidama do their parts for their freedom soon. Oromo youths bleeding alone will not be enough to free the southern part of the fraud empire. When the war in north stops the insane man will bring the troops back to Oromia and will start killing the people as he has been doing. To remove this fascist Amhara barbaric needs all ethnics effort else everyone will be the goat of the Amhara.
oh, it make sense. But how do you think the war in north stops?

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Nov 2020, 19:40

AbebeB wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,
afraid? :lol: :lol: :lol:

You must be the last fool swimming in the contaminated dirty pool not knowing that you will be a small snack in a ready made pack for the angry and hungry hyenas when the right time comes. Halafi is talking about his long standing Esat enna Chid (Fire and & dryhaystack) analogical self serving Goebbels style propaganda. He wants you to go and die for him!
:P
Last edited by sun on 25 Nov 2020, 19:44, edited 1 time in total.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Nov 2020, 19:42

AbebeB wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 19:31
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,

I do not know how will stop and in what shape but one way or the other will stop and it will not be good for the rest of the ethnics. Tigray made a mistake by waiting instead of going with Oneg and fight the crazy Amhara, now Tigray is paying huge price, this insane must be stopped by Tigray and Oromo coordination of the people not just politicians but the mass must participate. One thing I know PP begged Tigray to appease them and Abiy can stay in power but Tigray said all prisoners must be released and all parties participate knowing they do not want to do any business with a liar and traitor because if he can betray Oromo youth and Jawar then he will not hesitate to go after Tigray regardless what he says and promises to Tigray.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Nov 2020, 19:52

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 19:42
AbebeB wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:

Halafi,

I do not know how will stop and in what shape but one way or the other will stop and it will not be good for the rest of the ethnics. Tigray made a mistake by waiting instead of going with Oneg and fight the crazy Amhara, now Tigray is paying huge price, this insane must be stopped by Tigray and Oromo coordination of the people not just politicians but the mass must participate. One thing I know PP begged Tigray to appease them and Abiy can stay in power but Tigray said all prisoners must be released and all parties participate knowing they do not want to do any business with a liar and traitor because if he can betray Oromo youth and Jawar then he will not hesitate to go after Tigray regardless what he says and promises to Tigray.
Abboy Abebe,

The vacuum is only in your greedy head just between your two ears, otherwise when the tplf junta gets cleaned and cleared from where it is and Mamma Ethiopia becomes stronger than ever means that all of these tplf junta funded vigilante groups will die away by itself while their remnants will get cleaned by the peace loving great Oromo people, no question asked. Okay? Okay!
:P :P

Abere

Post by Abere » 25 Nov 2020, 20:05

Please TPLF wonbedes get the back off Oromo and other Ethiopians. They are tired of this ethnic or tribal crap. They just want to live in peace - you want to drag them to your grave. Once your funeral ceremony is finished we will be fine we don't need your tribal crappy trap aka tribal kilili - okay.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 25 Nov 2020, 20:28

Halafi, here is the Abiy political calculus : bury TPLF in so doing show to Ethiopians how corrupt, unEthiopian, and treasonous TPLF is. Those who have made a living pimping hatred among Ethiopians in every corner of Ethiopia will politically die in the meantime. I tend to agree with that political calculus.
By the way I am telling you Halafi do not be dishonest to yourself at the time your TPLF is going through a slow, agonizing death : the fight that is going on right now is between Ethiopians and TPLF.

EPRDF

Post by EPRDF » 25 Nov 2020, 20:32

Halafi Mengedi,

Why TPLF leaders chose confrontation with Addis Ababa? Why they opened the door and gave the excuse for Abiy to declare a legitimate war on them? What is the reason behind that we don't know for them to choose this path? We know they are not this stupid but it is just bizarre the option they picked.

War needs armament, logistics, ration, fuel, communication outlets, etc.., to keep the course for any eventuality. Tigray a landlocked region bordering an enemy state up north, a population of less than six million, how possibly could win a face to face war with a giant nation like Ethiopia with hundred fifteen million people?

EPLF and TPLF won their battle against the most hated regime of Dergue by his own people in the past in gorilla warfare and not of conventional warfare. This got to be clear!

If Tigray brings its 60000 youth in a front line that is done, but Ethiopia can bring 100000 troops 10 times to finish off the war. I don't think that TPLF leaders are not unable to realize this truth, but simply they are so selfish and greedy to put Tigray people on fire and in such a mess in order to save their own skin. They should have left leadership posts for the young generation and retired if they truly had some concern for their people.

Halafi Mengedi
Senior Member+

Post by Halafi Mengedi » 25 Nov 2020, 21:16

EPRDF wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 20:32
Halafi Mengedi,

Why TPLF leaders chose confrontation with Addis Ababa? Why they opened the door and gave the excuse for Abiy to declare a legitimate war on them? What is the reason behind that we don't know for them to choose this path? We know they are not this stupid but it is just bizarre the option they picked.

War needs armament, logistics, ration, fuel, communication outlets, etc.., to keep the course for any eventuality. Tigray a landlocked region bordering an enemy state up north, a population of less than six million, how possibly could win a face to face war with a giant nation like Ethiopia with hundred fifteen million people?

EPLF and TPLF won their battle against the most hated regime of Dergue by his own people in the past in gorilla warfare and not of conventional warfare. This got to be clear!

If Tigray brings its 60000 youth in a front line that is done, but Ethiopia can bring 100000 troops 10 times to finish off the war. I don't think that TPLF leaders are not unable to realize this truth, but simply they are so selfish and greedy to put Tigray people on fire and in such a mess in order to save their own skin. They should have left leadership posts for the young generation and retired if they truly had some concern for their people.
......because as your fascist Abiy said to you Tigray is not "Ye Gebs Geleba"???

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 25 Nov 2020, 21:39

EPRDF wrote:
Halafi Mengedi,

Thank you for seeing the reality in the real world instead of hallucinating and behaving paranoid to say the least. These people have so much money both inside and out side and as such can have one of the most luxurious lives and livings anywhere in the world. But greed, envy and jealousy blinded them and soon killing them. Victory against the Deg is totally different story because most Ethiopians and the entire western governments hated Derg's so called Communist ideology during that very competitive cold war era.

Right now, practically no Ethiopian, no Eritrean and no western governments support them unless the tplf is still living in the long past and hallucinating and seeing pink dreams. But yet hallucination is not forbidden but it comes together with fatal costs. That is they need to surrender and go to have their cup of coffee in overground coffee houses rather than suffering from suffocation and lack of fresh air in underground contaminated caves. They should leave the leadership to the young and take rest before being invited by the LORD and be cleansed from greed, envy and jealousy.
8)

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 25 Nov 2020, 22:14

AbebeB wrote:
Ayee.....Abe....I feel sorry for you because you're asking a house Negro question? You just can't believe what your boss told you loudly! :cry:

Your boss in his deathbed is telling you, he's toast and dying! In other words, slaves like you are on their own! Get it?

You're free at last! :P
EPRDF wrote:
EPRDF,

Yeah! TPLF leaders were able to realize not only the truth but, the whole truth!

Normally life insurance don't pay to a person who commit suicide, the surviving family will receive nothing?

In TPLF suicide case, Tigrayans are going to have windfall. Surprise! Surprise!

From a Mekele "suicide" forward, Tigrayans will have the border fully open with Eritrea!

No need to "colonize" part of Amhara but, live in peace all over Ethiopia.

Thanks god almighty!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 25 Nov 2020, 22:57

From a Mekele "suicide" forward, Tigrayans will have the border fully open with Eritrea!
Ehhh, that's debatable. After a few years, maybe. The humbling of the false pride bloated Tgray within Ethiopia, will take some time. After the tegaru have learned of their proper place within the federation, then Eritrea might relent a bit. The gaping wound inflicted upon us and the erosion of trust, won't be easily erased/forgotten.

In my opinion, & for the foreseeable future, the opening of the borders through the Amara & Afar killils suffices.

Dawi wrote:
25 Nov 2020, 22:14
AbebeB wrote:
Ayee.....Abe....I feel sorry for you because you're asking a house Negro question? You just can't believe what your boss told you loudly! :cry:

Your boss in his deathbed is telling you, he's toast and dying! In other words, slaves like you are on their own! Get it?

You're free at last! :P
EPRDF wrote:
EPRDF,

Yeah! TPLF leaders were able to realize not only the truth but, the whole truth!

Normally life insurance don't pay to a person who commit suicide, the surviving family will receive nothing?

In TPLF suicide case, Tigrayans are going to have windfall. Surprise! Surprise!

No need to "colonize" part of Amhara but, live in peace all over Ethiopia.

Thanks god almighty!