Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Re: Inferiority Complex of Tegaru!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 22 Nov 2020, 10:05

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 09:24
Hòmosexual arsmuncher & alcoholic old biiatch, why do you pretend to hate Amanuel Eyasu then? Better yet, why do you pretend to hate asswash here- your clone?

Go ahead then & worship at the headquarters where Yohannes' head is kept & the grave of "color of their eyes" Meles qeles, for all we care. Why do you pretend, you don't belong in the gaegaezian group? And why have you left out, Raesi Weldemichael?

Convoluted- perverted mind, & prima piece of shite! But unlike you I read & listen carefully to knowledgable people like Prof. Asmerom, whom you didn't even bother to listen to before scribbling your alcohol induced & disgustingly 9ay message to me.

Weizero Shitmeslo. Why are you mad? because I exposed your stupidity? :mrgreen:

Amanuel Eyasu and Awetash have more common traits with you than his eminence? both of them are cadres who have difficulty to distinguish between wrong or right as long they are paid some cash.

I take your advise gladly to worship the legacy of yohannes [Blessings of God be upon him and his progeny and grant him peace] and tell future generation his bravery and incite youngsters to fellow his footstep.

Professor Asmerom might be an expert in the Gadda system of governance but when he tries to narrate the Eritrean Tigrian issues, he is not objective historian but more or less a story teller similar to Alemseged Tesfay and Zemhret Yohannes.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 22 Nov 2020, 10:59

Fiyameta and ገጽ ህበይ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)= Amhara Apologists and Amhara Bıtches !

Again leave Eritrean history for Eritreans who know their History. We, Eritreans, know our Eritrean History; not an Amhara Bıtch like you. You and ገጽ ህበይ, both Amhara Bıtches and Prostitutes, want to absolve or want to clear the Amhara from the Brutalities they committed against Innocent Eritreans and the forceful subjugation of Eritrea by the Amhara organized Ethiopia.
It ain't gonna happen, Bıtches !!

The dissolution of The Eritrean Assembly, and The Eritrean Federation, the forceful annexation of Eritrea by Ethiopia, the burning of Eritrean Villages, the burning of Eritrean books, forcing Eritreans to forgo their own language and forcing Eritreans to learn Amharic was orchestrated and perpetrated by the midget Haile Selassie and his Amhara cronies such as Aklilu Habtewold, the brutal Abey Abebe, the brutal Asrate Kassa, and the brutal and savage Amhara Tor Serawit to name a few that terrorized the Eritrean People.

And it is the Amhara greed to control Eritrea, which they plainly summarized in One Line Amharic sentence "መሬቱ እንጂ ህዝቡ ኣንፈልገውም", that led the Mighty Eritrean People to wage Armed struggle for their Independence which The Victorious Eritrean People achieved in 1991 after heavy sacrifices.

Now both Amhara Apologists can bıtch "Game Over" mantra now, but We Eritreans have been saying "Game Over" to the filthy TPLF/Woyane a long time ago when wedi medhin berad was cozying with the Eritrean Arch Enemy TPLF leader Meles Chenawi during which time both of you Bıtches and Prostitutes were singing kumbaya and dancing at the TPLF/Woyane organized concerts.

We, Eritreans, are happy to see the TPLF/Woyane demise coming and delighted to witness it.

Right or Wrong Always Eritrea !!
Viva Eritrea and Eritrea for Eritreans !!

Wedi medhin berad Isayas agame himself cozying with the Eritrean Arch Enemy TPLF leader agame Meles Chenawi.

Fiyameta wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 09:43
The inferior agame Deqi-Arawit who had burned every bridge behind him is destined to live as a farm laborer in Sudan and Yemen for eternity, where there will be a large community of agame illegal immigrants called Al-Akhdam, meaning "servants" in Arabic. :oops: :oops:
Last edited by Sabur on 22 Nov 2020, 11:18, edited 3 times in total.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Nov 2020, 11:05

I always get mad when fa66ots approach me, while I never addressed them to begin with. My original message was to fiyameta, not to his cùnt-ness. Had you been infront of me, I would cut ur head and shìt in you.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 10:05
Zmeselo wrote:
Hòmosexual arsmuncher & alcoholic old biiatch, why do you pretend to hate Amanuel Eyasu then? Better yet, why do you pretend to hate asswash here- your clone?

Go ahead then & worship at the headquarters where Yohannes' head is kept & the grave of "color of their eyes" Meles qeles, for all we care. Why do you pretend, you don't belong in the gaegaezian group? And why have you left out, Raesi Weldemichael?

Convoluted- perverted mind, & prima piece of shite! But unlike you I read & listen carefully to knowledgable people like Prof. Asmerom, whom you didn't even bother to listen to before scribbling your alcohol induced & disgustingly 9ay message to me.

Amanuel Eyasu and Awetash have more common traits with you than his eminence? both of them are cadres who have difficulty to distinguish between wrong or right as long they are paid some cash.

I take your advise gladly to worship the legacy of yohannes [Blessings of God be upon him and his progeny and grant him peace] and tell future generation his bravery and incite youngsters to fellow his footstep.

Professor Asmerom might be an expert in the Gadda system of governance but when he tries to narrate the Eritrean Tigrian issues, he is not objective historian but more or less a story teller similar to Alemseged Tesfay and Zemhret Yohannes.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 22 Nov 2020, 11:21

Again leave Eritrean history for Eritreans who know their History. We, Eritreans, know our Eritrean History; not an Amhara Bıtch like you. You and ገጽ ህበይ, both Amhara Bıtches and Prostitutes, want to absolve or want to clear the Amhara from the Brutalities they committed against Innocent Eritreans and the forceful subjugation of Eritrea by the Amhara organized Ethiopia.

The dissolution of The Eritrean Assembly, and The Eritrean Federation, the forceful annexation of Eritrea by Ethiopia, the burning of Eritrean Villages, the burning of Eritrean books, forcing Eritreans to forgo their own language and forcing Eritreans to learn Amharic was orchestrated and perpetrated by the midget Haile Selassie and his Amhara cronies such as Aklilu Habtewold, the brutal Abey Abebe, the brutal Asrate Kassa, and the brutal and savage Amhara Tor Serawit to name a few that terrorized the Eritrean People.

And it is the Amhara greed to control Eritrea, which they plainly summarized in One Line Amharic sentence "መሬቱ እንጂ ህዝቡ ኣንፈልገውም", that led the Mighty Eritrean People to wage Armed struggle for their Independence which The Victorious Eritrean People achieved in 1991 after heavy sacrifices.

Both Amhara Apologists can bıtch "Game Over" mantra now, but We Eritreans have been saying "Game Over" to the filthy TPLF/Woyane a long time ago when wedi medhin berad was cozying with the Eritrean Arch Enemy TPLF leader Meles Chenawi during which time both of you Bıtches and Prostitutes were singing kumbaya and dancing at the TPLF/Woyane organized concerts.

We, Eritreans, are happy to see the TPLF/Woyane demise coming and delighted to witness it.

Wedi medhin berad Isayas agame himself cozying with the Eritrean Arch Enemy TPLF leader agame Meles Chenawi.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Nov 2020, 11:28

We go further than that & even dare point our fingers at the USA and its machinations, you rodent. We don't hate the amara people you twàt, no matter how much you want us to.

Now give ur cheap prostitùte sister to an amara as a plaything, & STFU!!!

Sabur wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 11:21

Both Amhara Apologists can bıtch "Game Over" mantra now, but We Eritreans have been saying "Game Over" to the filthy TPLF/Woyane a long time ago when wedi medhin berad was cozying with the Eritrean Arch Enemy TPLF leader Meles Chenawi during which time both of you Bıtches and Prostitutes were singing kumbaya and dancing at the TPLF/Woyane organized concerts.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 22 Nov 2020, 11:29

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 11:05
I always get mad when fa66ots approach me, while I never addressed them to begin with. My original message was to fiyameta, not to his cùnt-ness. Had you been infront of me, I would cut ur head and shìt in you.

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 10:05
Zmeselo wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: [deleted] please

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 22 Nov 2020, 11:46

zmeselo = zombie Isayas Agame cheapest Bıtch going banana :lol:
Fiyameta and ገጽ ህበይ/ ገጽ ዋዓግ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) = Amhara Apologists and Amhara Bıtches !!

Again leave Eritrean history for Eritreans who know their History. We, Eritreans, know our Eritrean History; not an Amhara Bıtches like you. Zombie, fiyameta and ገጽ ዋዓግ, all Amhara Bıtches and Prostitutes, want to absolve or want to clear the Amhara from the Brutalities they committed against Innocent Eritreans and the forceful subjugation of Eritrea by the Amhara organized Ethiopia.

[/quote]
[/quote]

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 11:28
We go further than that & even dare point our fingers at the USA and its machinations, you rodent. We don't hate the amara people you twàt, no matter how much you want us to.

Now give ur cheap prostitùte sister to an amara as a plaything, & STFU!!!

Sabur wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 11:21

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Nov 2020, 11:54

Sbrti= chrmti

Sbrti & wedi arayit

Hate the amara, but speak amargna

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 22 Nov 2020, 12:30

An episode, from Eritrean History.

On Nov 14, 1962, Imperial Ethiopia dissolved the Federation of Eritrea with Ethiopia. Members of the Eritrean Assembly were ordered by force to attend a session to address a “special matter

The Last session of the Eritrean Assembly

Many of the Assembly members believed that they were summoned to debate a budget. The V. Pres., Melake Selam Dimetros G/mariam, who took the chair in the absence of the President, announced that the Chief Executive would come to the Assembly to submit an important motion.

After a few min, the Chief Executive, Bitweded Asfaha Weldemikael, came with his 6 Secretaries, the Eritrean Police Commissioner & other dignitaries. He said
The statement that I am going to read to you is final issue of the Eritrean case and there is nothing you can do other than accepting it as it is. We have rendered the Federation null and void…Eritrea was united to its motherland in 1952.
and that
the Federation was an imposed foreign instrument undermining the unity of the two countries.

Sh. Hamid Ferej Pres. Nat Asmb 1955-62

Within hours of the "decision" of Eritrean Assembly, Ethiopian radio announced the end of the Federation. On the same day, both the Ethiopian Senate & Chamber of Deputies were hastily convened to approve the Eritrean Asemb's 'decision'.

The next day, on Nov 15, 1962 Imperial Ethiopia enacted Order No. 27 of 1962,
An Order to provide for the Termination of the Federal Status of Eritrea and Application to Eritrea of the System of Unitary Administration of the Empire of Ethiopia.
Terminating the Federal Act created by UNGA Resolution, 390 A (V) of Dec 2, 1950 by a mere Order was a legal, political & diplomatic blunder. It’s to be recalled that Imperial Ethiopia declared the Treaties of 1900, 1902 and 1908 null and void by Order No 6, 1952.

2 days before the dissolution of the Federation, on Nov 13, Ethiopian troops stationed in Eritrea were ordered to take positions at the main points of Asmara & other towns. The soldiers in Asmara were chanting 'EMBI YALE SEW TIYIT AGURSEW'. They'd shoot anyone, who'd defy the annexation.

After Imperial Ethiopia dismantled the Federation, there was no reaction from UN, the USA, the UK, Italy, France, the Soviet Union. Recently declassified CIA documents written in 1967 stated that Emp Haileselassie put enormous pressure in the Eritrean Assembly into uttering its “unanimous” vote of acquiescence.

Describing how Eritreans felt about integration with Ethiopia, US Consul Johnson's sent the following cable:

On Nov 21 1962, Dean Rusk US Sec of State (1961-69) instructed the US Amb to inform H.Selassie
US found it inappropriate to officially “commend" Ethiopia on the dissolution of the Federation or participate in formal observances of the event, in view of the history of the Federation & the general interest of the international community.

From the point of view of justice, the opinion of the Eritrean people must receive consideration. Nevertheless, the strategic interests of the United States in the Red Sea Basin and world peace make it necessary that the country be linked with our ally Ethiopia.

(U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, 1952)

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 22 Nov 2020, 13:07

zombie - Isayas errand Bıtch- ኩርኩር ኢሰያስ, Revisionist and Amhara Apologist:

Are you trying to Tell Eritreans that the Amahara led Ethiopia were not part in the dissolution of The Eritrean Federation, and The Independent Eritrean Assembly ?

Are you telling us the Eritreans that The Amhara perparated brutalities against Eritrea did not happen?

Are you telling us the Eritreans that the Amhara led Ethiopian government did not force Eritreans to abandon their language and impose the Amharic language upon the Eritrean People? A plan to cut Eritreans from their History.

Are you telling us the Eritreans that the lies by the Amhara elites such as Aklilu Habtewold about Eritreans being part of Ethiopia in the UN corridors and floors while the Eritrean representative, the Great Eritrean Ibrahim Sultan, single handedly destroying Aklilu Habtewold's lies and absurdities at the United Nations did not happen ?

Are you telling us the Eritreans that Abey Abebe, Asrate Kassa, the Ethiopian Tor Serawit did not commit genocide against the Eritrean People to fulfill their greed - መሬቱ እንጂ ህዝቡ ኣንፈልገውም ?

Who are you Kidding ? ከዛብ ዕሱብ ዋሒድ !!

Viva Eritrea !!

Eritrea for Eritreans !!

Zmeselo wrote:
22 Nov 2020, 12:30
An episode, from Eritrean History.

On Nov 14, 1962, Imperial Ethiopia dissolved the Federation of Eritrea with Ethiopia. Members of the Eritrean Assembly were ordered by force to attend a session to address a “special matter

The Last session of the Eritrean Assembly

Many of the Assembly members believed that they were summoned to debate a budget. The V. Pres., Melake Selam Dimetros G/mariam, who took the chair in the absence of the President, announced that the Chief Executive would come to the Assembly to submit an important motion.

After a few min, the Chief Executive, Bitweded Asfaha Weldemikael, came with his 6 Secretaries, the Eritrean Police Commissioner & other dignitaries. He said
The statement that I am going to read to you is final issue of the Eritrean case and there is nothing you can do other than accepting it as it is. We have rendered the Federation null and void…Eritrea was united to its motherland in 1952.
and that
the Federation was an imposed foreign instrument undermining the unity of the two countries.

Sh. Hamid Ferej Pres. Nat Asmb 1955-62

Within hours of the "decision" of Eritrean Assembly, Ethiopian radio announced the end of the Federation. On the same day, both the Ethiopian Senate & Chamber of Deputies were hastily convened to approve the Eritrean Asemb's 'decision'.

The next day, on Nov 15, 1962 Imperial Ethiopia enacted Order No. 27 of 1962,
An Order to provide for the Termination of the Federal Status of Eritrea and Application to Eritrea of the System of Unitary Administration of the Empire of Ethiopia.
Terminating the Federal Act created by UNGA Resolution, 390 A (V) of Dec 2, 1950 by a mere Order was a legal, political & diplomatic blunder. It’s to be recalled that Imperial Ethiopia declared the Treaties of 1900, 1902 and 1908 null and void by Order No 6, 1952.

2 days before the dissolution of the Federation, on Nov 13, Ethiopian troops stationed in Eritrea were ordered to take positions at the main points of Asmara & other towns. The soldiers in Asmara were chanting 'EMBI YALE SEW TIYIT AGURSEW'. They'd shoot anyone, who'd defy the annexation.

After Imperial Ethiopia dismantled the Federation, there was no reaction from UN, the USA, the UK, Italy, France, the Soviet Union. Recently declassified CIA documents written in 1967 stated that Emp Haileselassie put enormous pressure in the Eritrean Assembly into uttering its “unanimous” vote of acquiescence.

Describing how Eritreans felt about integration with Ethiopia, US Consul Johnson's sent the following cable:

On Nov 21 1962, Dean Rusk US Sec of State (1961-69) instructed the US Amb to inform H.Selassie
US found it inappropriate to officially “commend" Ethiopia on the dissolution of the Federation or participate in formal observances of the event, in view of the history of the Federation & the general interest of the international community.

From the point of view of justice, the opinion of the Eritrean people must receive consideration. Nevertheless, the strategic interests of the United States in the Red Sea Basin and world peace make it necessary that the country be linked with our ally Ethiopia.

(U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles, 1952)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 23 Nov 2020, 01:22