Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Wedi
Member+

I think TPLF is destroyed by its own creators!

Post by Wedi » 21 Nov 2020, 20:45

I think TPLF is destroyed by its own creators!

As we all know, TPLF is prominently created by

1. Sebhat Nega
2. Seyoum Mesefin
3. Abay Tsehaye
4. Berhane geberkirstos

These people are still the main decision makers and leaders of TPLF. Even if they are the oldest people in Tigray, they do not want to leave their power for the younger generation. They are simply stupid people.

I have never seen an organization created and destroyed by the same people who created it!!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: I think TPLF is destroyed by its own creators!

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Nov 2020, 20:51

It all started with this rat face. He didn't learn, from the mistakes of his predecessor.

Wedi
Member+

Re: I think TPLF is destroyed by its own creators!

Post by Wedi » 21 Nov 2020, 21:10

Zmeselo, i know this frog is the one who destroyed TPLF systematically. What I mean is that the other TPLF leaders have had ample time to repair and lead TPLF after the frog's death.

Meles has systematically destroyed Tigray nationalist one by one and after that he become "God" of TPLF. That is where it all go wrong.

I still wondering how all these TPLF leaders are stupid and have Low IQ than the Ordinary Tigrians. Just listen to this brilliant Tigrian woman and compare her with all these Low IQ TPLF leaders in 1980s.

She is so brilliants and have seen the demise of these greedy TPLF leaders some 30+ years ago.
Please wait, video is loading...