Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

dano

Re: ደቡብ ኢትዮጵያ የሰሜኑን ጦርነት እንዴት ያየዋል?

Post by dano » 21 Nov 2020, 11:23

To be honest honest this is Jawarian version TV show. The South is not as monolithic as the North(Amhara/Tigray).
Jawarians right now are playing the expected power calculation with the hope the outcome will suit their wish.
The Jawarians hated Woyane more than any and fought it for decades.

Abere

Post by Abere » 21 Nov 2020, 12:17

I am wondering why people waste their time in posting themselves on such type of YouTube. These idiot OLF professor is absolutely illiterate. He thikns people buys into his backward idea and die for him. To be honest, I have never seen more Ethiopian as Southern Ethiopian people. While the Tigre Wonbedes betrayed their country waving the Chinese red terror flag and many Oromos dissuaded by the Tigre Satan's, the Southern Ethiopians stayed loyal to their Mother Ethiopia to death, despite some thugs used as TPLF's raping condoms. I salute the Sothern Ethiopian people for their patriotism and respect for the Green-Yellow-Red sacred Flag of Ethiopia.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 21 Nov 2020, 12:31

This is not some kind of Socratic question your posing?These weyanne poodles have been crowding weyanne medias for years in support of weyanne ,so they going to bark on behalf of weyannes for sure.There have been more demonstration in support of the war in the south than in the north, did you ask why? Cause weyannes massacred their kinds who went to Tigray to defend them,and weyannes have betrayed their kids massacred them in their sleep.. They betrayed not only the living but those who died defending them 20 years a go in bademma. This is the view of the south for knowingly perplexed eden.