Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Deqi-Arawit

Woyane condoms shipped to the dictators jaw

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Nov 2020, 05:55

The Eritrean salvation front which is more or less a muslim brotherhood branch or Salafist organization used to be nurtured by the yene Quzer woyane to create havoc in the land of northern men. but yesterday, according to Gedab news, they were blindfolded and snatched from Addis Abeba to a place where is no sun. Hallelujah is in order here. Likewise, woyane created a Kunama and Afar organization to create the Ethiopian version of Behere Behere soboch crap in Eritrea to break the backbone of the Northern men like they have done to Amhara, but yesterday, some of their members were also snatched from Addis Abeba blindfolded and joined prison population. This also require another hallelujah hymn. The Kunama condoms were disarmed by Fano warriors and some of their members were neutralized in Western Tigray. With this in mind, The so called Afar government in exile will die with Woyane leeches.

Here, I would like to display my appreciation to the Dedebit Graduate Awetash for posting this wonderful news.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Re: Woyane condoms shipped to the dictators jaw

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 21 Nov 2020, 11:36

Indeed it's a very good news. Can't wait to hear they've all been sent to hell :mrgreen:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 05:55
The Eritrean salvation front which is more or less a muslim brotherhood branch or Salafist organization used to be nurtured by the yene Quzer woyane to create havoc in the land of northern men. but yesterday, according to Gedab news, they were blindfolded and snatched from Addis Abeba to a place where is no sun. Hallelujah is in order here. Likewise, woyane created a Kunama and Afar organization to create the Ethiopian version of Behere Behere soboch crap in Eritrea to break the backbone of the Northern men like they have done to Amhara, but yesterday, some of their members were also snatched from Addis Abeba blindfolded and joined prison population. This also require another hallelujah hymn. The Kunama condoms were disarmed by Fano warriors and some of their members were neutralized in Western Tigray. With this in mind, The so called Afar government in exile will die with Woyane leeches.

Here, I would like to display my appreciation to the Dedebit Graduate Awetash for posting this wonderful news.

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 21 Nov 2020, 11:48

In this short video, you can watch the captured Militray armaments of Eritrean "oppositions"/I wound say destabilizes or terrorists/ who were trained by TPLF.
These military armaments were captured by Fano and Amhara special forces in and Around Humera

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Nov 2020, 12:31

Congratulations, deqi komarit. Here are your grandmothers who bear the deqi komarit tribe that had destroyed the deqi'bat Real Eritreans and replace them with deqi Tor and deqi komarits.
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Nov 2020, 12:38

Awash wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 12:31
Congratulations, deqi komarit. Here are your grandmothers who bear the deqi komarit tribe that had destroyed the deqi'bat Real Eritreans and replace them with deqi Tor and deqi komarits.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Nov 2020, 12:42

Awash wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 12:31
After we cut their hands and legs, We left the agamewoch with their tongues only. :P :lol:

We reduced agamieee the lairs tribe to the “lies” is their cultural game or መዋሸት በሃላዊ ጨዊዋታቸው ጎሳ :P :lol:

ሓደምቲ እንዳ አጋመመ

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Nov 2020, 13:36

The Real Eritreans suffer, while the deqi komarit, deqi Tor (fandiyas, deqi arayit, & zombies) celebrate. What else is new?

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 21 Nov 2020, 13:49

:lol:

Awash wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 13:36
The Real Eritreans suffer, while the deqi komarit, deqi Tor (fandiyas, deqi arayit, & zombies) celebrate. What else is new?

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 21 Nov 2020, 13:50

Next will be your terrorist agamieee qinter. We told you that we will hunt you. No men sleep after messing with (aka the truth). You learned hard way, don’t ya ሓዳማይ?

Awash wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 13:36

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 21 Nov 2020, 14:20

Shouldn't you be more interest in the defection of thousands of troops from the deqi komarit shabo junta?.

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 21 Nov 2020, 14:34

Yeah and goats fly airplanes :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: i never thought there was anyone as stupid as you are on this planet :lol:
Awash wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 14:20
Shouldn't you be more interest in the defection of thousands of troops from the deqi komarit shabo junta?.

Abe Abraham

Post by Abe Abraham » 21 Nov 2020, 15:34

Wedi wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 11:48
In this short video, you can watch the captured Militray armaments of Eritrean "oppositions"/I wound say destabilizes or terrorists/ who were trained by TPLF.
These military armaments were captured by Fano and Amhara special forces in and Around Humera

ሰላምታ ለኮማንደር ዘለቀ ክፍሌ እና የኣማራ ኣርበኛች !!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 21 Nov 2020, 15:57

Exposing mother of all fake news Agame Awash, He posted picture of 2019 as if it happened during this war.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awash wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 14:20

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 21 Nov 2020, 18:40

Awetash how are you doing besides having sleepless nights. You would not have any Agame to hold you and comfort you in your mourning for the Agames have their works cut out for them. They are busy running and hiding, they have no time for your stinky a$$. Mean while, you could surf the net to pick up a lie in here and a lie in there. I wonder you and your likes what would be your future ? you could not pick up a degree from any university be it PHD, Doctorate and or bachelorate undergraduate like candy like MLLT used to do. As we know your IQ is below 65. Hmmm let me see what kind of job you can find ? Help anyone, Asswash looking for job. Shoe shine may be picking Beles. sounds good but, where?
[deleted] ? nah. [deleted] is dirt poor. Asmara, Addis ? No way they will let this acid laced feet to step on their territory. So what then? Come on Cigar, Zemeselo, pushkin even tarik My Jebena lover Abu Jalabya give your input for abune Aregawi sake .
Awetashey , Agamewa. You may be able to swallow a Machette but you would have difficult time shi!tting it mother fukcer. typical case of Awetash and Agames. Your final days are here. Do you think and contemplate writing a good bye note ? would you consider suicide ? I am just curious to see your last breath.