Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Silk Da Shocker

Why the silence on the liberation of northern Tigrayan towns bordering Eritrea?

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 21 Nov 2020, 07:27

TPLF occupied border towns with Eritrea such as Rama, Zelambessa (completely destroyed), Ada Bai, and Badme (Eritrean town) were liberated without much fanfare or media attention. Only the border town Sheraro received media attention. I believe ENDF forces principally attacked Adigrat from the north of the city from Zelambessa, before being able to encircle and capture it. TPLF has been alleging Eritrea sent 12 divisions (120,000 troops), but with so many troops (more than ENDF I might add), how it it possible TPLF cant produce one war footage of them fighting Eritrean forces? Perhaps the lack of media coverage of the liberation of border towns is to not give any creditability to TPLFs made up hysteria of Eritrean forces fighting them.

abel qael

Re: Why the silence on the liberation of northern Tigrayan towns bordering Eritrea?

Post by abel qael » 21 Nov 2020, 07:54

silky da mitri , keep on fantasizing by connecting and disconnecting the pieces you need to build your self-serving battlefield theory. You seem to be happy that Zalambessa and Rama are shelled by wedimedhin and totally ransacked by his looter brigade. Shame on You. But both places are now becoming your burial grounds.

dano

Re: Why the silence on the liberation of northern Tigrayan towns bordering Eritrea?

Post by dano » 21 Nov 2020, 12:31

No need to internationalize the conflict.
I applaud Wedi Afworki for doing a lot and yet saying nothing.
As far as I'm concerned we should ask the Eritrean strong man to take the Northern towns ASAP.
Woyane has already agreed(signed, sealed and delivered) in Algers admitting the contested towns belong to Eritrea.

Silk Da Shocker

Post by Silk Da Shocker » 21 Nov 2020, 12:35

dano wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 12:31
No need to internationalize the conflict.
I applaud Wedi Afworki for doing a lot and yet saying nothing.
As far as I'm concerned we should ask the Eritrean strong man to take the Northern towns ASAP.
Woyane has already agreed(signed, sealed and delivered) in Algers admitting the contested towns belong to Eritrea.
All the Tigrayan villages/towns/cities bordering Eritrea were removed of TPLF forces 4-5 days ago. ENDF controls northern Tigray.

dano

Post by dano » 21 Nov 2020, 12:43

Please take them all. Especially take Adwa, administer it for ten years and when it has evolved to a civil and humane society we can negotiate the terms of return.