Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

Meshrefet and wedimedhin control Adigrat,Adwa, Axum for the 4th time coz their names start with A.

Post by abel qael » 21 Nov 2020, 05:32

Actually, Adigrat Axum and Adwa were reportedly taken by wedimedhin-bilgina yesterday, but they forgot it and repeated Adigrat just now... it has become the most popular Saturday's qomiche and deqibidama breaking news

This was their breaking News yesterday and now they are doing it afresh... fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on belaynesh/tembenloveration and sesamit, tarik, eyeru,etc... but next week they will accuse tih'neg for their confusion and restart their breaking news Adigrat! Adwa! Axum! campaign afresh.

Mestyat Betna is disgusted by their childish behavior and contradiction within their daily breaking news item. Meshrefet is in a hurry to make fake fact on the ground in order to find excuse to site and talk with debrepropoor coz he is losing the war and bankrupted financially, diplomatically and politically.
As always the Truth is with Tigray... sorry to disappoint qomiches like belaynesh and deqibidamas like tarik, sesamit, hamedgibi/bushtin/eyeru, sesamit,etc

From Germany:Mestyat Betna's AAA report from Meshrefet broadcast yesterday.

Jigna Tegadalay Colonel Gebre Gebretsadqan aka Gebre Adiet is more trustworthy than the infantile Asraleqa Julia, former weyane POW who was captured in Shire 30 years ago by a female militia who found him sitting on his shi't and urine.

abel qael

Re: Meshrefet and wedimedhin control Adigrat,Adwa, Axum for the 4th time coz their names start with A.

Post by abel qael » 21 Nov 2020, 06:38

If wedimedhin did not break international rules and illegally hand the entire Merebmilash to be used by qomiches and Bilgina Armies...
(unprecedented anywhere in the world and unseen in our 3000 years long history) qomiches and Bilginas could not have dreamt to fight against Tigray. And, on top of the land and logistical support wedimedhin gave Tigray's local enemies all his military resources ; he deployed 20 of his own divisions ...all of them arrayed against Tigray. Without wedimedhin giving them 20 of his divisions and many bases and entry points towards Tigray
(which is internationally illegal and treasonous for both countries) - Bilgina and Qomiche invaders alone would have never dared to come closer to Tigray border from Ethiopia and fight against Tigray even for one day. So this internationally illegal copulation of several state and non-state enemies using their militaries and lands against Tigray, still considered as one Ethiopian Kilil, is basically skewed. AActually, wedimedhin is doing half of the the fighting on their behalf in every battle.
This is a glaring truth that only qomiches and deqibidamas try to evade by closing their i eyes. But still wedimedhin cannot save bilgina and qomiche invaders,, ... sooner or latter all of them will be defeated by Tigray.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Meshrefet and wedimedhin control Adigrat,Adwa, Axum for the 4th time coz their names start with A.

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Nov 2020, 06:55

abel qael wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 06:38
If wedimedhin did not break international rules and illegally hand the entire Merebmilash to be used by qomiches and Bilgina Armies( unprecedented
anywhere in the world and unseen in our 3000 years long history) and on top of the land and logistical support he gave Tigray's Ethiopian enemies , he deployed 20 divisions ...all of them arrayed against Tigray -without wedimedhin giving them 20 of his divisions and many bases and entry points towards Tigray( which is totally internationally illegal and treasonous for both countries) - Bilgina and Qomiche invaders alone would have never dared to come closer to Tigray border from Ethiopia and fight against Tigray even for one day. So this internationally illegal copulation of several state and non-state enemies using their militaries and lands against Tigray, still considered as one Ethiopian Kilil, is basically skewed from the outset. and is doing the fighting on their behalf in every battle.
This is a glaring truth only qomiches and deqibidamas try to evade by closing their i eyes. But still wedimedhin cannot save bilgina and qomiche invaders,, ... sooner or latter all of them will be defeated by Tigray.
Weizero Aziza. You are one a dumb low IQ individual who chew every crap which comes from your authority. For you own safety, be prepared for the worst because ,It is only a matter of time before woyane crumples and you see its leaders on your tv screen.here, I am not basing my prediction on some teret teret propaganda but on facts.

Here is some facts, The minute woyane lost Humera and its vicinity, it lost the war before it even started . because it is the only secure and friendly supply line it could get its armament and other necessary commodity for the army to continue to fight. with no fuel, no rearmament, medical items, how do you think the army can fight?

btw. there are 10 000 soldiers in one division and here is woyane leeches claiming there are 20 Eritrean division fighting Tigray. Which means there are 200 000 Eritrean soldiers in the conflict: but I guess mathematics is not our tigrian cousins cup of tea.

abel qael

Post by abel qael » 21 Nov 2020, 07:22

deqiqinxiram, are you missing Abdelaziz anaconda, you seem to always blabber about him. I'm not weak minded like you, actually, to the contrary, I suggested to debrepropoor to let bilgina and wedimedhin Armies into the towns without any fight and them engage them from inside and outside. Humora was not lost, it was evacuated to save civilians coz wedimedhin was so coward and desperate that he shelled it non stop for several days. Most of western Tigray is still under Tigray Army that is cleansing the region from invaders. Tigray Army did not want to bomb Emnihajer in retaliation of Humora because it will be anti-people to do that ( But I would have eradicated it right away). I still think it is very good strategy to give the towns to Meshrefet and engage him from outside. The economic burden of running cities when you are a kiilil fighting a major war is not sustainable.

Look at these Adwans who are now preparing food for the fighters on the frontline... this shows debrepropoor did not prepare for the war. .. You can't fight for long time by begging food from the people unless you are guerilla force.

ps,
I know a normal/complete division has over 10,000 but I also know wedimedhin divisions are only in name, they have no more than 3-5 thousand each. And he has deployed 20 of his divisions does not mean all of them are actively fighting... some are back up.

Deqi-Arawit

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 21 Nov 2020, 08:12

abel qael wrote:
21 Nov 2020, 07:22
deqiqinxiram, are you missing Abdelaziz anaconda, you seem to always blabber about him. I'm not weak minded like you, actually, to the contrary, I suggested to debrepropoor to let bilgina and wedimedhin Armies into the towns without any fight and them engage them from inside and outside. Humora was not lost, it was evacuated to save civilians coz wedimedhin was so coward and desperate that he shelled it non stop for several days. Most of western Tigray is still under Tigray Army that is cleansing the region from invaders. Tigray Army did not want to bomb Emnihajer in retaliation of Humora because it will be anti-people to do that ( But I would have eradicated it right away). I still think it is very good strategy to give the towns to Meshrefet and engage him from outside. The economic burden of running cities when you are a kiilil fighting a major war is not sustainable.

Look at these Adwans who are now preparing food for the fighters on the frontline... this shows debrepropoor did not prepare for the war. .. You can't fight for long time by begging food from the people unless you are guerilla force.

ps,
I know a normal/complete division has over 10,000 but I also know wedimedhin divisions are only in name, they have no more than 3-5 thousand each. And he has deployed 20 of his divisions does not mean all of them are actively fighting... some are back up.
Weizero Aziza ,yene Quzer.
I understand you are attempting to justify the defeat in Humera by sugarcoating it as woyane evacuated its soldiers to save civilians from invaders. But reality say otherwise from eye witnesses who are in Sudanese refugee camp.

in regard to the dictator alleged interference in Ethiopias war, for once in his life, he is not behaving like a juvenile child but as mature old man who decides to stay out of Ethiopias internal conflict. yet Tigrians keep nagging his name. If he wanted to interfere Eritrea in the conflict, he has best alibi and best justification to join the conflict by claiming, woyane bombed Asmara with its missiles but Eritreans were told by the authorities, don't worry, the Eritrean Air Force were doing some drill the minute the missiles fell on Eritrean soil. Any way, let alone now, when woyane is cornered with all directions, even when they were in Menelik palace, they used to blame the Eritrean dictator for the calamity which strikes Ethiopia, he is phantom in the leeches eyes.

In conclusion, Woyane is conducting a lost battle because now, it has subjects under its wings who needs foods, medicine and normal life, it is not Guerrilla force any more which can shot and run. And its has no the luxury of chilling and starting the war at your will, the way the Ethiopian Armed force has. You don't need to study in military schools to figure that out.