Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
dawwit

With So many sacrifices,Tigray has became a church. Every inch of this land is Holly

Post by dawwit » 20 Nov 2020, 22:19

My view and perception of Tigray won’t be the same again.when I go back to Tigray after all this, my legs are gonna shake when I step on the soils of Tigray b/c this is not any land. This is a land that defines me. Land of the pride. Home of the heros!

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: With So many sacrifices,Tigray has became a church. Every inch of this land is Holly

Post by TesfaNews » 20 Nov 2020, 22:34

Anbeta hager 🦗🦗🦗

ethiopian
Member+

Re: With So many sacrifices,Tigray has became a church. Every inch of this land is Holly

Post by ethiopian » 20 Nov 2020, 22:41

cheap death, dying for the wrong cause is being a trash , I respect my dog than an aga.ame dying to serve Sebhat Nega and his criminal family. How many Tegarus should die to help DebreTsi's and his wife / her son escape to USA while poor Tigre families give their sons/ daughters go to war front to " fight " with the most fierce EDF ?

dawwit

Post by dawwit » 20 Nov 2020, 23:06

I know it is a hard concept to grasp,but for us, the respect for the land isn’t transactional. This land, so many generation paid their lives to defend, Deserves the level of respect that is normally paid to holly places.

ethiopian
Member+

Post by ethiopian » 20 Nov 2020, 23:09

dawwit wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 23:06
I know it is a hard concept to grasp,but for us, the respect for the land isn’t transactional. This land, so many generation paid their lives to defend, Deserves the level of respect that is normally paid to holly places.
we will bulldoze the shiiitttt of it and you can respect our shiiit after that !

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 20 Nov 2020, 23:18

dawwit wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 22:19
My view and perception of Tigray won’t be the same again.when I go back to Tigray after all this, my legs are gonna shake when I step on the soils of Tigray b/c this is not any land. This is a land that defines me. Land of the pride. Home of the heros!
ግን I tell you that የፈሳሞችን ፈስ which even became ቅዘን you must clear first from your land of pride.