Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
abel qael

8 top Oromo political prisoners taken to a remote prison 30 miles north of Afabet.

Post by abel qael » 20 Nov 2020, 21:18

This shows wedimedhin was involved in the killing of Hacalu and the subsequent imrisonement of Oromo leaders.

BTW: a picture speaks louder than a million flowery words of flower girl [deleted] abiyot madiat.

Look how weyzero Abichunesh surrendered her body to wedimedhin, look how wedimedhin tapped on her back as she got closer like my girl does when she hugs me. Look how she opened her lips and closed her eyes and then started rubbing on wedimedhin's shriveled lill dk. I told you Meshrefet is a notorious fa'gut, not only Arabs, but even the notorious liqebushtiw wedimedhin is so_domizing her. Wedimedhin was so'domized by Arabs for over 50 years but now he is so'_domizing bushtiew Meshrefet.

sun
Member+

Re: 8 top Oromo political prisoners taken to a remote prison 30 miles north of Afabet.

Post by sun » 20 Nov 2020, 21:27

abel qael wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 21:18
This shows wedimedhin was involved in the killing of Hacalu and the subsequent imrisonement of Oromo leaders.

BTW: a picture speaks louder than a million flowery words of flower girl [deleted] abiyot madiat.

Look how weyzero Abichunesh surrendered her body to wedimedhin, look how wedimedhin tapped on her back as she got closer like my girl does when she hugs me. Look how she opened her lips and closed her eyes and then started rubbing on wedimedhin's shriveled lill dk. I told you Meshrefet is a notorious fa'gut, not only Arabs, but even the notorious liqebushtiw wedimedhin is so_domizing her.
Keep whistling both through your back and front cursed holes as usual even when you are on your death bed. This mission of hot pursuit for capturing habitual criminals and bringing them to justice before it is too late was put in place by the entire Ethiopian people, no question asked. The fact that you are increasingly getting incoherent and vulgar means that you are very desperate and asking for your end than stay and suffer from killing pains. :P