Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: South Sudan, Chad, Eritrea ranked worst African nations for girls

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2020, 17:10

ACPF’s work is rights based, inspired by universal values and informed by global experiences and knowledge and is committed to Internationalism.
https://www.africanchildforum.org/index ... and-vision

Chairperson: Mandela's ex- wushma Graça Machel. (Conveniently leaves out her Moçambique, out of the list. :lol: )

An agame member: Professor Benyam Dawit Mezmur. Nuff' said! :lol:

Ethiopian, Dr Assefa Bequele. :roll:

Dr Salim Ahmed Salim (I don't thnk this guy needs any introduction. We remember his shenanigans, 20 years ago.)

https://www.africanchildforum.org/index ... e-are/ibot
Last edited by Zmeselo on 20 Nov 2020, 20:07, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Nov 2020, 18:49

Zombie,
Is that all? Are you sure you haven't forgotten the usual suspects like George Soros, the Heritage Foundation, Freedom House, Suzy Q, UN etc.etc. :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 20 Nov 2020, 19:03

Asswash or awetash which ever name suits you, let me pause this question to you. Are you happy that Eritrea ranked one of the worst African nations for girls ? You have said it a couple days ago " our Weyane" . I just want to clarify once for all to everyone who is in Mereja that you are Tigrayan and Ethiopian at large. Me and several others knew years ago but for the new comers just for once come clean and clarify. By the way, this is the 11th hr of your weyanes. have balls and confess. as much as I hate Halafi for his absurd views and beliefs, I commend him for bein straight arrow unlike youuuu asswash. so come to the alter and confess awetashey that you are Agame and hate Eritrea and Eritreans with all your soul. You hate any good about Eritrea. Come out and say it as I hate everything about Tigray and Tigrayans and nothing can change that. I hope you do not say you are Eritrean for I would not have mercy to cut your throat nah cut you with a dull knife on back of your filthy neck. Come on ugum.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 20 Nov 2020, 19:04

Asswash terewae, don't you give up at this time. obviously you have OCD otherwise you should have given up. over 10 yrs tirelessly worked against Eritrean and failed miserably. Werada Ugum.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Nov 2020, 19:15

Wedi komarit,
I am pointing out what Deqi komarit's accomplishments and records are and what you should expect for the region should these baztards are left to stay. NO, I didn't say that, you idiot wedi Sharmutiella.
lil kogne wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:03
Asswash or awetash which ever name suits you, let me pause this question to you. Are you happy that Eritrea ranked one of the worst African nations for girls ? You have said it a couple days ago " our Weyane" . I ...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Nov 2020, 19:18

tevbeda,
I'm gonna end up victorious because I have TRUTH on my side.
tekeba wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:04
Asswash terewae, don't you give up at this time. obviously you have OCD otherwise you should have given up. over 10 yrs tirelessly worked against Eritrean and failed miserably. Werada Ugum.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 20 Nov 2020, 19:29

You are living in a fantasy world, I said you are suffering with severe mental illness of OCD. Get help like DVT. Axgame hate towards Eritrea is in your blood, half humans.

Feron11

Post by Feron11 » 20 Nov 2020, 19:37

Yala A.game you are looking everywhere bad about Eritrea ! but you never get something useful above all that don't save your weyane's failure anyhow we Eritrean hoping the best things will be good to our people after we get rid of the A.game kingdom once for all.

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 20 Nov 2020, 20:32

Asswash aka Awetash, lekbax belaee klete xahli. Qomal wedi [deleted], wedi gefah mitra, wedi hirkam, qomal wedi qomalat, abaq wedi abaqat. Leba wedi leyabu. lemani wedi lemanit. Anta seraqi Zlmadki sieinki eki tbekyee zeleki. True, you never said bad about your tribe. you dirty a$$ been on this site and never said anything negative about your MLLT bosses for you yourself are Agame enda aids. Your days are numbered, what are you going to do ? Cigray is cheap, dirty poor you couldn't use your only skills in Chigray. No shoe shine business, you can beg but no body can afford to give your dirty snotty a$$ any change, you can try to rob and steal but, what can you steal from dirt poor people? oh I know, Chicken yes chicken but careful you do not get caught cause the Agame judiciary system will put your qondaf a$$ 3years in prison. Oh try to steal the Donated wheet , powdered milk or the oil. Poor awetash I know you are in a panic mode. you are frantically searching the web any lies to sooth your anxiety and diarrhea. I want to see what you would post next week a$$hole Agame.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Nov 2020, 20:49

Deqi komarit,.
Your wedi komarit destroyed and decapitate Eritrea selling it to the dergist Ethiopia because it cannot do it on her own? You deqi Tor serawit and a komarit mother are happy with this medemer. Mushmushat.
Please wait, video is loading...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Nov 2020, 21:35

Deqi komarit,
Is this what 30 years of sacrifice was all about? Mushmushat.ክዳዕ 'ወ ከዳዕ

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 20 Nov 2020, 22:16

BBC Report Fabricated by Amanuel Eyasu & Assena.com

By Zerai Solomon

November 3, 2012

I was listening to the BBC program “Focus on Africa” when I heard someone speaking in broken English. I decided to listen again and was shocked that the BBC could knowingly report a fabricated story taken from a website run by Amanuel Eyasu, Martin Plaut’s informant and errand boy.

Amanuel Eyasu, came to the UK on Eritrean Government scholarship. Once he finished his schooling he decided to abandon his country and people to work as an informant for Martin Plaut. This weekend, Amanuel Eyasu, on orders from his masters, decided to fabricate a report about an “assassination attempt” in Eritrea. It did not take long to see, who ordered him to do that. His barking masters, were not too far behind. Associated with human traffickers in London, he managed to smuggle his family out of Eritrea, through Sudan. Today he is being closely monitored as he may have violated terms of his asylum, as well as other British laws. Sources tell this author, that Amanuel Eyasu was hired to spy on Eritrean communities.

The report, which the BBC was not able to independently verify, was a desperate fabrication by a the dictatorial regime in Addis and hired guns like Martin Plaut and Tesfaldet Meharena. Everyone knows that wedi Meharena was in Ethiopia to discuss future plans with Meles Zenawi. One by one the fools have been exposed. After the failure of their garbage for the last 10 years, they have no choice but to go back to their masters for more blood money. The message Tesfaldet received from Meles is the same as it always was. Demonize the proud jigna tegadalay and President of Eritrea, the honorable Isaias Afwerki. The more they attack him, the more respect he gets from us. This modern day wedogeba is a disgrace to his family and community.

Tesfaldet Meharena who lives in America should know about assassinations, the work of weak and deranged individuals usually paid by the CIA. During the election campaigns, Barack Obama, the President of America, was the target of white supremacy hate groups in America who plotted to assassinate him. The assassination of President John Kennedy, America's most beloved leader, is a good example of what desperate and cheap mercenaries can do. There are many more examples of hired mercenaries, doing the dirty jobs for governments in the west. Patrice Lumumba, the first leader of Congo was murdered by one of his own kinsmen, a CIA mercenary. Ethiopian leaders played a role in the assassination of Patrice Lumumba and provided the “peacekeeping forces” that prevented him from getting help. In 2001 Bereket Habteselassie and Tesfaldet Meharena also plotted to assassinate the President of Eritrea. Mercenaries like Tesfaldet Meharena and Amanuel Eyasu, will do anything for money and attention.

Londoners know Amanuel Eyasu as the schizophrenic wimp who was kicking and screaming, as he was thrown out of a community meeting last year. Shocked and embarrassed, the fool kept screaming and crying like a baby when he was dumped on the streets like trash. Ammanuel is mentally anguished as he is a son of a “wedogeba”, someone who surrendered to Ethiopian forces during the Eritrean war for independence. Protected by the Eritrean Peoples Liberation Front (EPLF), Amanuel was given opportunities that he could never imagine if it had not been for the EPLF and yet this ungrateful village idiot wants to bite the hands that fed him. Soon, he will end up in the rubbish bin where he belongs when Martin Plaut has finished using him.

London Eritreans know, this is not the first fabrication that is posted on his website. One time, this disturbed individual wrote about some Eritrean government officials and said that they were sanctioned and not allowed to travel. Who sanctioned them? He never said. He believes the UK can do anything they want and not have to follow international law. Just because they committed illegal acts to bring his family to the UK, does not mean that they can freely commit crimes openly. In another report that shows how weak and sick he is, he wrote about an Eritrean woman, Senait Debessay, and said that she was dead. He let people sign condolences and mourn for her, eventhough he knew that it was not true. His wife and children must be embarrassed, for the disgraceful life he has chosen for them.

The Eritrean community has carefully documented all of his activities and included a list of fabricated news items as evidence. For example, in one of his reports he posted a picture of a bank deposit slip, a cheap forgery, to implicate the President of Eritrea in some fabricated financial scandal. That childish scheme not only exposed his stupidity and immaturity, but will also result in criminal charges when the bank in question finalizes its own investigations into the matter. Eritrean youth, who were quick to respond to his forgery, used Photoshop to create a bank deposit slip similar to the one that he posted on his website to show him that he was nothing but a cheap amateur. This imbecile should know, that the people of Eritrea will hold him accountable for all the rubbish that he has been posting on his site.

Tesfaldet Meharena and Amanue Eyasu, always write about the Eritrean Defense Forces. They have called them stupid names like “slaves” and tried to ridicule the work that they are doing in Eritrea. There will never be anything comparable to EDF, anywhere in Africa. They respect the people of Eritrea and their government, they are not hooligans, and they are men and women with a lot of class, not village sellouts. If anyone needs to worry, it will be Amanuel Eyasu and Tesfaldet Meharena, wedogebas and lying Woyane stooges, trash paid agents of Martin Plaut.

Amanuel Eyasu and Tesfaldet Meharena, have proved that they have no principles and will use anything to get attention. Everyone knows, that the latest fabricated news came from Meles Zenawi and his henchmen. A similar news item was used by the regime, a few years back. This particular story was to be personally handled by the bankrupt and corrupt Tesfaldet Meharena, who recently visited his masters in Ethiopia to get his instructions and pay for his criminal activities. Trying to copy the work of Elias Kifle and Sileshi Tilahun who interviewed President Isaias Afwerki, Tesfaldet Meharena decided to “interview” Meles Chenawi. It is a bad copy. Elias and Silashi are loved and respected by their people and can represent the majority of Ethiopians. This wedogeba does not represent anyone, except himself. He is a cheap imitation.

When Amanuel Eyasu produced the fabricated forgery, his gangs used the same system to spread their lies. Selam Kidane, another confused hired hand who claims to be religious tried to spread the lies saying that Eritreans were talking about the issue. How stupid, the people were talking bout the forgery, nothing else. She did not even bother to check the facts before she started to “spin” the story, on Asmarino.com. What can you expect from a dummy, who is ruled by her Woyane husband. Today, Tesfaldet meharena used another confused individual by the name of Michael Abraha, to “spin” the fabricated “assassination attempt”. That is how they do their job.

Like Woyane, these people suffer from lowliness and inner shame, have serious family problems and come from broken homes. For example, Amanuel Eyasu has been known to abuse a woman by the name of Feven Solomon. Two things have bothered Feven Solomon, all her life. The first is that she was an illegitimate child; the second was that her mother was an Ethiopian woman from the Tigray region in Ethiopia. This confused woman has been without work for sometimes now and was just drifting in life, when Amanuel Eyasu decided to hire her and use her in his radio programs. One of my friends that know her from Rotterdam told me that she used her own sister’s children on her radio program, to read a list of people who were supposed to be dead. How cruel can she be, to abuse children to get attention? Intay mo, she cannot care or know about children; she does not have any of her own.

Eritreans in London have filed formal complaints against the news outlet citing erroneous, irresponsible reporting and continued furtive racism against the Eritrean Community in the United Kingdom. Martin Plaut, abusing his position at the BBC together with his hired mercenary Amanuel Eyasu, owner of the Assena website, has been producing fictional rubbish about Eritrea and its leadership for quite sometime now and the Eritrean Community decided to lodge a formal complaint to officials. The complaints list a number of purposefully fabricated articles and call on the BBC to apologize to its listeners for the bogus stories.

These individuals are failures in their family lives and have no self esteem and believe they are important, because they got some attention from white people like Martin Plaut.

Serving as mercenaries for the Woyane regime is about as low as anyone can get today and Amanuel Eyasu has done just that. I will never listen to the BBC again and call on all Eritreans to boycott the BBC and all its programs.

Zerai Solomon,
London UK
[email protected]

The Tale of a Death Wish ‘Journalist’

16 Oct 2016

Amanuel Eyasu

For a compulsive liar such as Amanuel Eyasu, even a generous sized ear won’t help to get the story right.

By Helen Berhe

Amanuel Eyasu of Assena.com, embarrassed himself and his death wish followers for the fourth time after reporting a rumor that has never been a rumor to anyone but to himself. By now, everybody knows Amanuel Eyasu is very much obsessed with President Isaias’ health and rings the alarm bell whenever he missed him on the state television or on shabait.com for more than a week.

His crazy obsession lately forced him to announce through the radio he owns on October 11th, that the president of Eritrea has been seriously ill. He convinced himself of that after he failed to see him at the funeral procession of the late Ambassador Girma Asmerom, and that is reason enough for the motor mouth Amanuel to announce about the President’s sickness.

Unfortunately, in less than 24 hours after he made that foolish statement, the lion of Nakfa was seen healthier than ever together with the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi in UAE.

Radio Assenna have earned its deserved nick name “Radio Hassina” because of its reputation for broadcasting false and fabricated news irresponsibly, based solely on rumors and most of the time on the owners imagination and wishful thinking. I guess someone have to tell him that lies are not part of the Eritrean culture.

Death wish journalist, therefore, humiliated once again for the fourth time, the same day, in fact after spreading his wishful imagination. Had he not seen the President for a little while longer, this shameless person would have had announced his death.

Terribly humiliated, on 13th of October, Amanuel started blasting those what he called the President’s supporters through his radio waves. This egocentric fake journalist is full of hate, for God’s sake.

One thing he failed to understand though, as any ordinary human being, our President have been sick in the past and may get sick again and even may pass anytime. But what if this self-proclaimed fake journalist is the one to meet his creator, first?

If that happened, and Amen to that, the only thing the Eritrean people will regret will be the fact that he, Amanuel Eyasu, won’t be able to wake up again and see our President actually outlived him.

I assumed having big ears would have advantages to get some stories right, but apparently did not help Amanuel at all. :lol:

20 Nov 2020, 21:35
Deqi komarit,
Is this what 30 years of sacrifice was all about? Mushmushat.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 20 Nov 2020, 22:28

Deqi komarit,.
Your wedi komarit destroyed and decapitate Eritrea selling it to the dergist Ethiopia because it cannot do it on her own? You deqi Tor serawit and a komarit mother are happy with this medemer. Mushmushat.
Please wait, video is loading...