eden
Member+

How the south looks at the war up north

Post by eden » 20 Nov 2020, 17:05

Follower

Re: How the south looks at the war up north

Post by Follower » 20 Nov 2020, 17:23

የተሸገረ እርጉዝ ያገባል, ድዩ ዝበሃል
ካብዝን ካብትን ህውተታ ናይ ዕሱባት ኣኻኽብካ ትሰግረኦ ኵናት ኣይኮነን , ህዝብን ሰራውትን ኢትዮጵያ, መላእ ኣህዛብ ቀርኒ ኣፍሪቃን ካብ ሱርኩም ንኽምሕወኩም እዩም ተላዒlom ዘለዉ, ከይ ቀበረኩም ከኣ ጠጠው ዝብል ኵናት የሎን.
This is how they look at it!

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Nov 2020, 17:33

eden wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 17:05
ወያኔን ያዬ ይቀጣ፣ ትግራይን ይዬ ይቀጣ (በወያኔ ምክንያት)። የማንም ድንዝዝ በዩቲይብ ተለጥፎ ስለለፈለፈ የደቡብ ህዝብ ዳግም ትግራይ ክፍለ ሀገር እንድሆን ይፈልጋል። በእሳት የሚጫወት ሞኝ የለም። ጁሃርን በቀለ ገሪባ ያየ ይቀጣ። ጎሣ ከእንግድህ ፋሽኗ ተበልቶ አልቃለች። ቄሮ እንኳን አፏን ዘግታ ቁጭ ስትል አታዩም ጌታዋ ወያኔ ኡኡኡ እያለ ሲገረፍ እያየች።

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 20 Nov 2020, 17:40

The problem with the TPLF politicians and their cadres are they have low regard to Ethiopians political knowhow. Ethiopians demonstrate all over Ethiopia against TPLF it will not register. A cadre say something they like — in reality a bizarre theory — he is the voice of the killel he claimed to represent.
If one summarize the downfall of TPLF in one sentence it reads like this : the over relying of TPLF on politicians and cadres instead of people to understand the country’s political temperature led it to political insignificance and eventually death.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Nov 2020, 17:42

As an Oromo nationalist, I do not support either side, both sides have Oromo blood on their hands-OPDO and their servants/allies, and their former teachers/fathers- the TPLF. Both sides want to keep Oromo's subjugated and have their own yes-men/puppets/oppressive tyrants ruling over them.
...So, if they both weaken, or even destroy each other, all is well and good, I only feel bad for the tegaru/amhara/other ethio civilians inevitably effected by this conflict.

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 20 Nov 2020, 17:44

Aber

You're oversimplifying the issue. No matter the outcome of the war, the underlying political problem is not going away. These folks believe what they say. I am not saying they are right or wrong. I am just saying force does not resolve the issue

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 20 Nov 2020, 17:54

Abere wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 17:33
eden wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 17:05
ወያኔን ያዬ ይቀጣ፣ ትግራይን ይዬ ይቀጣ (በወያኔ ምክንያት)። የማንም ድንዝዝ በዩቲይብ ተለጥፎ ስለለፈለፈ የደቡብ ህዝብ ዳግም ትግራይ ክፍለ ሀገር እንድሆን ይፈልጋል። በእሳት የሚጫወት ሞኝ የለም። ጁሃርን በቀለ ገሪባ ያየ ይቀጣ። ጎሣ ከእንግድህ ፋሽኗ ተበልቶ አልቃለች። ቄሮ እንኳን አፏን ዘግታ ቁጭ ስትል አታዩም ጌታዋ ወያኔ ኡኡኡ እያለ ሲገረፍ እያየች።
Abere,
It is a matter of time. Your Ethiopia will never be the same again. You are not one of those who are capable of seeing things beyond Amahara village.
ወያኔን ያዬ ይቀጣ፣ ትግራይን ይዬ ይቀጣ (በወያኔ ምክንያት) can be replaced by ye Mengistun serawit mecheresa yaye yiketa. Assuming that you can read and understand, you better read about Mengistu's war against TPLF and EPLF. We all know how it ended. If you think this war will stop when Ethiopian army controls Mekele, you must be on of the fool.

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Nov 2020, 18:06

@banebris2013,

Don't fool yourself. The next leadership will not follow the foolhardy strategy of Derg. Look, Abiy Ahmed is smart he knew from Derg's fault. Unlike Derg, he combed out all TPLF sympathizer from the army, he knew the mighty potential of Amhara army ( he kept them fight unique ), he coordinated the national defense force. This leaves no room to tribal thugs to exploit the Derg era failure. One Ethiopia is always there to exist.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 20 Nov 2020, 18:19

eden wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 17:44
Aber

You're oversimplifying the issue. No matter the outcome of the war, the underlying political problem is not going away. These folks believe what they say. I am not saying they are right or wrong. I am just saying force does not resolve the issue
Eden,
You are wasting you time with this guy. He is one of those who can not see things beyond Amhara village. For him getting Humara under amhara region is far more important than the consequence of the war on the existence of Ethiopia as we know. I am not being alarmist, but i see the ongoing war as a war with the potential to disintegrate Ethiopia.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 20 Nov 2020, 18:30

Abere wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 18:06
@banebris2013,

Don't fool yourself. The next leadership will not follow the foolhardy strategy of Derg. Look, Abiy Ahmed is smart he knew from Derg's fault. Unlike Derg, he combed out all TPLF sympathizer from the army, he knew the mighty potential of Amhara army ( he kept them fight unique ), he coordinated the national defense force. This leaves no room to tribal thugs to exploit the Derg era failure. One Ethiopia is always there to exist.
All i can say here is good for you and lets wait and see.
As i said before, you are one of those who can not see things beyond Amhara village. For you getting Humara under amhara region is far more important than the consequence of the war on the existence of Ethiopia as we know. I am not being alarmist, but I see the ongoing war as a war with the potential to disintegrate Ethiopia.
What you say here is what you get from your beloved Ethiopian and amhara media. Try to get information from other sources and compare them. That is the only way you can see things in a balanced way.