Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
banebris2013

TPLF vs PP

Post by banebris2013 » 20 Nov 2020, 17:02

I just want to make clear that i am not a supporter of PP or TPLF as this war is between the two, one using Ethiopian army, the other using the people of Tigray. PP uses law and order as a cover while TPLF claims PP is illegitimate and unconstitutional. What ever the reason is, this war is un necessary war with unpredictable consequences. Of course no one will emerge winner out of it.
History tells us King Teodros had and expedition to make Shoa submit to his kingdom. King Menilik also did same to submit the different parts of today's Ethiopia under his kingdom. Abiy is doing the same to make Tigry submit to Abiy's Kingdom.
Very sad to see a poor country like Ethiopia opens a full fledged war on its own citizens under the disguise of law and order. Obviously what the current war tells is that "Tigry is not part of Ethiopia". One thing is clear: it is my believe that Ethiopia will never be the same again one way or another.
The war will not be as easy as the Ethiopian media make as believe. If it was, three weeks would have been enough to declare TPLF is done and dusted. Three days has replaced another one and the ultimatum continues. Mengistu had the biggest African army with the lowest moral. We all know how it ended. Anyone who fights for just cause is always immerge the winner no matter how long it might take. Fighting for a just value/cause gives you moral and dedication. So what is the value of fighting your own people with full fledged war? How will the moral of the fighters in the long run, specially if this war is prolonged? Where and how do the fighting army of Ethiopia gets the moral to believe in the war they are participating in?
The other worrisome part of this war is the possibility of expanding to Eritrea and other nearby countries. I will not be surprised if Somalis make a move to unite with fellow Somalis.
So this war could be the most consequential war in Ethiopia's history. I do not mind Ethiopia bombing Asmara or Eritrea bombing Mekele if the two are in war. To see Tigray bombing Bahirdar and Ethiopian army bombing Mekele is simply disgusting to say the least. TPLF fighting PP in the name of Ethiopia.
Finally all the war achieved so far is making the international community recognize Tigray as a victim of its own federal government. So where does that lead to? Only god knows .
Last edited by banebris2013 on 23 Nov 2020, 18:47, edited 1 time in total.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: Teodros, Menelik, Abiy

Post by TesfaNews » 20 Nov 2020, 17:06

Banana 2013/ Tigray People

The war against the former government which reigned Ethiopia by tyranny which relocated to Tigray to center its crime capital will collapse before 2021 the rest assured

Abere

Post by Abere » 20 Nov 2020, 17:12

ወያኔዎች ዕብሪት ሲበዛ አጃጅሎ አጃጅሎ ሞኝ አድርጓቸዋል። ጭራሽ ለምን በሶስት ቀናት ዐብይ አላሸነፈንም እያሉ ያፌዛሉ። ሞት ሲዘገይ ሞኝ የቀረ ይመስለዋል ይላል የአማራ ሽማግሌ ሲመክር።

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 20 Nov 2020, 17:33

banebris2013 wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 17:02
History tells us King Teodros had and expedition to make Shoa submit to his kingdom. King Menilik also did same to submit the different parts of today's Ethiopia under his kingdom. Abiy is doing the same to make Tigry to Abiy's Kingdom.
Very sad to see a poor country like Ethiopia opens a full fledged war on its own citizens under the disguise of law and order. Obviously what the current war tells is that "Tigry is not part of Ethiopia". One thing is clear: Ethiopia will never be the same again.
The war will not be as easy as the Ethiopian media make as believe. If it was, two weeks would have been enough to declare TPLF is done and dusted. Three days has replaced another one. Mengistu had the biggest African army with the lowest moral. We all know how it ended. Anyone who fights for justice is always the winner. Fighting for justified value will give you moral. So what is the value of fighting your own people with full fledged war? Where and how do the fighting army of Ethiopia gets the moral to believe in the war they are participating in?
The other worrisome part of this war is the possibility of expanding to Eritrea and other nearby countries. I will not be surprised if Somalis make a move to unite with fellow Somalis.
So this war could be the most consequential war in Ethiopia's history. I do not mind Ethiopia bombing Asmara or Eritrea bombing Mekele if the two are in war. To see Tigray bombing Bahirdar and Ethiopian army bombing Mekele is simply disgusting to say the least.
Finally all the war achieved so far is making the international community recognize Tigray as a victim of its own federal government. So where does that lead to? Only god knows .
How long is your sleeping hours?

In the meanwhile while you were at sleep we were also watching the following video, you missed it. You could watch and it could cure you from your lengthy sleeping hours. I prescribed it for the biased western media and it did help a little bit, may be you will have a better chance of getting cured!

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 20 Nov 2020, 17:43

Abere wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 17:12
ወያኔዎች ዕብሪት ሲበዛ አጃጅሎ አጃጅሎ ሞኝ አድርጓቸዋል። ጭራሽ ለምን በሶስት ቀናት ዐብይ አላሸነፈንም እያሉ ያፌዛሉ። ሞት ሲዘገይ ሞኝ የቀረ ይመስለዋል ይላል የአማራ ሽማግሌ ሲመክር።
Abere,
A short sighted people like you can brag as much as they want to. I do not expect you to think beyond your Amara village. The fact of the matter is Ethiopia is wedging war on its own people. Yanten ye amara gura antew ga yazew. Lets see how long you will keep bragging? more i can't say as you do not seem to have the analytic capacity to understand the consequences of this war. You are like "Guaya nekey ye fit ye fitun new" type.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 20 Nov 2020, 18:09

DefendTheTruth wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 17:33
banebris2013 wrote:
History tells us King Teodros had and expedition to make Shoa submit to his kingdom. King Menilik also did same to submit the different parts of today's Ethiopia under his kingdom. Abiy is doing the same to make Tigry to Abiy's Kingdom.
Very sad to see a poor country like Ethiopia opens a full fledged war on its own citizens under the disguise of law and order. Obviously what the current war tells is that "Tigry is not part of Ethiopia". One thing is clear: Ethiopia will never be the same again.
The war will not be as easy as the Ethiopian media make as believe. If it was, two weeks would have been enough to declare TPLF is done and dusted. Three days has replaced another one. Mengistu had the biggest African army with the lowest moral. We all know how it ended. Anyone who fights for justice is always the winner. Fighting for justified value will give you moral. So what is the value of fighting your own people with full fledged war? Where and how do the fighting army of Ethiopia gets the moral to believe in the war they are participating in?
So this war could be the most consequential war in Ethiopia's history. I do not mind Ethiopia bombing Asmara or Eritrea bombing Mekele if the two are in war. To see Tigray bombing Bahirdar and Ethiopian army bombing Mekele is simply disgusting to say the least.
How long is your sleeping hours?

In the meanwhile while you were at sleep we were also watching the following video, you missed it. You could watch and it could cure you from your lengthy sleeping hours. I prescribed it for the biased western media and it did help a little bit, may be you will have a better chance of getting cured!

DDT,
I thought we agreed to disagree. This is the last reply you get from me as i do not see any point of entertaining your comments. You are one of those who accuse others to be biased without considering your own bias. As a matter of fact you are the most biased in all measures. So work on your own bias before accusing others of being biased. Besides you abusive. Abusing others to enforce your opinion on them is a clear sign of weakness and lack of reasoning.
Waa bayee sin jechu barbadus, dhiisu wayya jedhee dhisee jira. nagatti turi.

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Nov 2020, 18:59

It's always been about power and exploitation in the Ethiopian Empire. Might is right there, as it is in many places in Africa and elsewhere.
So, Oromo's should take notes, and be a strong force, militarily and politically, so that no force, whether it be in the form of one of their own traitorous sons, or their neighbors, can exploit and subjugate them.
People in general respect you more when they know you can fight back efficiently. Had tigray been as weak and disarmed as other regions, abiy would have been a lot happier, along with his amhara elitist allies, and his eplf allies who are in it for revenge [and understandably so, tplf brought this upon themselves].

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 20 Nov 2020, 19:07

Sadacha loves ireecha massacre criminals who are living and dining in mekele Stockholm syndrome :lol: :lol:

Sadacha Macca

Post by Sadacha Macca » 20 Nov 2020, 19:14

TesfaNews wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 19:07
Sadacha loves ireecha massacre criminals who are living and dining in mekele Stockholm syndrome :lol: :lol:
as I said before, both tplf-and opdo are enemies of ours so let them destroy each other for all I care.

tplf is always a foe: I posted this on my fb page years ago! read below!

In the TPLF's 'Hizbawi Adera', published in the late 1990s, they said they must destroy ''narrow nationalism'' in Oromia: but what is that?!

''Narrow nationalism is a code name for Oromo nationalism. In
order to destroy Oromo nationalism, TPLF's position is that it is necessary to isolate, expose and crush Oromo intellectuals and wealth merchants, who
are accused of nurturing it. In short, Hizbaawi Adera: "[Alrgnes that only by eliminating the Oromo educated elite and capitalist class will the Oromo people be freed from narrow nationalism. Recent murders and disappearances of Oromo and the detention of members of the MatchaTulama Association and the Human Rights League are part of the
implementation of policies put forward in this document" (Truman 1998: 6).
Just as the former brutal Dergue regime singled out for destruction Oromo nationalist elements, the TPLF-dominated regime is doing its level best to eliminate the brightest and the best elements of Oromo society. Such a policy is not only abdicating proper governmental responsibility for its
citizens but also will have an incalculable impact on the human rights situation in Ethiopia. If the TPLF leaders have any concern for the future
relationship between the Oromo and the Tigreans, they have to abandon the policy put forward in Hizbaawi Adera.''

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 21 Nov 2020, 15:38

banebris2013 wrote:
20 Nov 2020, 18:09

DDT,
I thought we agreed to disagree. This is the last reply you get from me as i do not see any point of entertaining your comments. You are one of those who accuse others to be biased without considering your own bias. As a matter of fact you are the most biased in all measures. So work on your own bias before accusing others of being biased. Besides you abusive. Abusing others to enforce your opinion on them is a clear sign of weakness and lack of reasoning.
Waa bayee sin jechu barbadus, dhiisu wayya jedhee dhisee jira. nagatti turi.
I can't avoid giving you a pill that would potentially cure your disease while I see that you are suffering from the same medical problem where this pill has cured those who were suffering the same disease like yours.

It is a good will from my part.

Benegerachin lay: fukaraw iskemin derese ahun lay?

banebris2013

Re: TPLF vs PP, 4 months since the start of war

Post by banebris2013 » 07 Apr 2021, 21:15

banebris2013 wrote:
I just want to make clear that i am not a supporter of PP or TPLF as this war is between the two, one using Ethiopian army, the other using the people of Tigray. PP uses law and order as a cover while TPLF claims PP is illegitimate and unconstitutional. What ever the reason is, this war is un necessary war with unpredictable consequences. Of course no one will emerge winner out of it.
History tells us King Teodros had and expedition to make Shoa submit to his kingdom. King Menilik also did same to submit the different parts of today's Ethiopia under his kingdom. Abiy is doing the same to make Tigry submit to Abiy's Kingdom.
Very sad to see a poor country like Ethiopia opens a full fledged war on its own citizens under the disguise of law and order. Obviously what the current war tells is that "Tigry is not part of Ethiopia". One thing is clear: it is my believe that Ethiopia will never be the same again one way or another.
The war will not be as easy as the Ethiopian media make as believe. If it was, three weeks would have been enough to declare TPLF is done and dusted. Three days has replaced another one and the ultimatum continues. Mengistu had the biggest African army with the lowest moral. We all know how it ended. Anyone who fights for just cause always emerge the winner no matter how long it might take. Fighting for a just value/cause gives you moral and dedication. So what is the value of fighting your own people with full fledged war? How will the moral of the fighters in the long run, specially if this war is prolonged? Where and how do the fighting army of Ethiopia gets the moral to believe in the war they are participating in?
So this war could be the most consequential war in Ethiopia's history. I do not mind Ethiopia bombing Asmara or Eritrea bombing Mekele if the two are in war. To see Tigray bombing Bahirdar and Ethiopian army bombing Mekele is simply disgusting to say the least. TPLF fighting PP in the name of Ethiopia.
So where is the war now? did it achieve its goal of law and order? How long can this go? As it stand, the war is beyond the control of anyone, No one can tell where it is going? As we all know conflict out side Tigray has increased significantly. The so called Amhara Liyu hayel appeared to be authorized by the PM to do what ever it wants wherever and whenever it wants. Amhara affiliated medias are full of "Kererto and Zeraf". On top of the internal conflict, there is a looming war with Sudan.
So where does Ethiopia going?

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: TPLF vs PP

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 07 Apr 2021, 21:40

The headline itself is wrong. It is TPLF versus Ethiopia. Yes, there will be a winner. This fighting, or war, choose your vocabulary, will not be stopped before TPLF is completely annihilated. TPLF and the OLF Shene should be buried. This is the 21st century; Ethiopia should not be captive to the ill- informed village politicians hearsay. Ethiopians are tired of it ; they will put a stop to it.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 07 Apr 2021, 22:17

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
07 Apr 2021, 21:40
The headline itself is wrong. It is TPLF versus Ethiopia. Yes, there will be a winner. This fighting, or war, choose your vocabulary, will not be stopped before TPLF is completely annihilated. TPLF and the OLF Shene should be buried. This is the 21st century; Ethiopia should not be captive to the ill- informed village politicians hearsay. Ethiopians are tired of it ; they will put a stop to it.
Can you come up with something original? we heard this before. Aren't there limitations on the number of times you burry something?
"TPLF and the OLF Shene should be buried". Where is the planned place of burial? Then Amhara supremist will reign alone? You know very well how the story of supremist ends. Hitler and Mussolini could give you a hint.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 01 May 2021, 05:40

banebris2013 wrote:
The war will not be as easy as the Ethiopian media make as believe. If it was, three weeks would have been enough to declare TPLF is done and dusted. Three days has replaced another one and the ultimatum continues. Mengistu had the biggest African army with the lowest moral. We all know how it ended. Anyone who fights for just cause is always immerge the winner no matter how long it might take. Fighting for a just value/cause gives you moral and dedication. So what is the value of fighting your own people with full fledged war? How will the moral of the fighters in the long run, specially if this war is prolonged? Where and how do the fighting army of Ethiopia gets the moral to believe in the war they are participating in?
This is what i wrote three weeks post the start of War on Tigray. No matter what name is given to it, Full fledged Ethiopian army was used against its own citizen. I do not blame the Tigray people if they think that they were treated as if they are not part of Ethiopia. Obviously the war was not as easy as the Ethiopian government told the Ethiopian people at its earliest phase before now admitting that the war is difficult to win. Most of all allowing the Eritrean army to participate in the war is a mistake of historic proportion. If anything, it is the participation of the Eritrean army that made the west to sympathize with the Tigray people. Unless there is negotiated solution, the end of the war will be with the independence of Tigray as a country.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 24 Jul 2021, 08:22

banebris2013 wrote:
This was i wrote when the war with TPLF was about three weeks old. Since then, Junta became "DUKET" and reemerged. Not sure how they recovered from being to "Duket" to where they are now. It is a mystery or a miracle. There is no other way to explain how "Duket" becomes grain again. Anyway those of you who were over the moon and insulting everyone who opposed the war should ............?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 24 Jul 2021, 11:04

Banberis , you are the supporter of OLF. That political entity has no significant political influence in Ethiopian politics now. As for your saying that you are not a supporter of PP or TPLF , I disagree. Yes, you might not be a TPLF card carrying cadre ; However, your politics is much more aligned with TPLF than PP.
As for your argument why the TPLF still breathing, I recommend to you to watch the whole story, not that only satisfies your sectarian political affiliation.
The TPLF now that you are glorifying its existence is on a mission of sending teenagers to their early death in thousands. I assume the Ethiopian government has not anticipated such a war tactics be used by Adwa mafia. It might take awhile to readjust to the new reality.
The fighting however will continue until the TPLF is completely gone despite your wish.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jul 2021, 11:25

banebris2013 wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 08:22
banebris2013 wrote:
This was i wrote when the war with TPLF was about three weeks old. Since then, Junta became "DUKET" and reemerged. Not sure how they recovered from being to "Duket" to where they are now. It is a mystery or a miracle. There is no other way to explain how "Duket" becomes grain again. Anyway those of you who were over the moon and insulting everyone who opposed the war should ............?
Are you bragging about having foreseen what is happening now before 8 months or so?

I prescribed you a cure medicine but it seems that you refused to take it.

You are now unable to see something infront of you, which is a desperate entity being suffocated between hard-rocks on ALL SIDES and has no way out and sees no other means other than deploying minors to the war front, which will going to haunt down not only those on the site but also their associates sitting somewhere in this world and enabling them.

Take note that your comments could be used when the innocent children of Tigray may get justice being served one day.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 24 Jul 2021, 13:55

banebris2013 wrote:
Come back and claim that you didn't know as much as the people in the following video are testifying to. You can run away from truth but you will not escape from it at any pace.

banebris2013

Post by banebris2013 » 24 Jul 2021, 17:17

DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 11:25
banebris2013 wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:
Are you bragging about having foreseen what is happening now before 8 months or so?

You are now unable to see something infront of you, which is a desperate entity being suffocated between hard-rocks on ALL SIDES and has no way out and sees no other means other than deploying minors to the war front, which will going to haunt down not only those on the site but also their associates sitting somewhere in this world and enabling them.

Take note that your comments could be used when the innocent children of Tigray may get justice being served one day.
You are one of those so called "bale Gizes". No matter what you think, time will teach you the hard lesson. We both see the same thing, but have different interpretations. You do not deserve more Dr Bale Gize. Albaati at afaanin albaatuf yeroo hin qabu.

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 25 Jul 2021, 01:01

banebris2013 wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 17:17
DefendTheTruth wrote:
24 Jul 2021, 11:25
banebris2013 wrote:
banebris2013 wrote:

You are one of those so called "bale Gizes". No matter what you think, time will teach you the hard lesson. We both see the same thing, but have different interpretations. You do not deserve more Dr Bale Gize. Albaati at afaanin albaatuf yeroo hin qabu.
It is good that you have now finally realized I am "bale Gize" and you are "gize yalefebat dedeb". So, still trying to blame others for your own self-inflicted deep wounds? That is just lame, a lame remains always a lame. Dedeb!