Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Deqi-Arawit

Re: Conflict in Tigray: Will President Isaias come to PM Abiy’s aid?

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 06 Nov 2020, 09:26

The amhara militia are enough to defeat the teret teret woyane..

Tigrians are desperately trying to involve Eritrean in their internal struggle.....No thanks you....

ፎኮስቲ!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Nov 2020, 13:40

Deqi arayit,
It looks like wedi komarit Issu's nemesis has preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
Btw, Issu's lobbyist is saying something else.
Please wait, video is loading...
ደቂ ኣራይት፣
"ዝኣኽለን ጥሒነን ብእለማርያም..." ኮይኑ ነገሩ
:lol: :mrgreen:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 09:26

Tigrians are desperately trying to involve Eritrean in their internal struggle.....No thanks you....

ፎኮስቲ!
Last edited by Awash on 06 Nov 2020, 15:19, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Nov 2020, 15:10

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 06 Nov 2020, 15:32

Awash wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 13:40
Issu's nemesis has preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
Awash

The only reason that hasn't happened and will not happen is because of air power. This is why President Isayas visited the Air Force. TPLF however may be forced to take that risk and go at night. My hope is cooler heads prevail and war causalities kept to absolute minimum especially to civilians in the region

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 06 Nov 2020, 15:36

Do not quote Herman Cohen, he is the least knowledgeable American diplomat because he is lazy. He does not read and spend time to understand Ethiopia and its people. He just parroted what tribal politicians had told him. He is their echo chamber. I have low regard to that guy.
As for the “ inexperienced Ethiopian army,” what does he mean ? Is that not the army TPLF used to lead three years ago ? How come that army became inexperienced, and TPLF became “ battle hardened ?”
Is he talking about 1991 or 2020 ? I think the guy had lost his mind. He has no concept about time.
The Ethiopia he worked hard to handover to TPLF is no longer exist. It is a new era, my friend.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Nov 2020, 16:05

eden wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 15:32
Awash wrote:
Issu's nemesis has preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
Awash

The only reason that hasn't happened and will not happen is because of air power. This is why President Isayas visited the Air Force. TPLF however may be forced to take that risk and go at night. My hope is cooler heads prevail and war causalities kept to absolute minimum especially to civilians in the region
You could be right. But, the latest Eritrean source from Ethiopia says otherwise. He says long range rockets are in the hands of Issu's nemesis. I'm sure Issu is more worried about long-range missiles in the hands of his nemesis than Abiy in Arat qilo :mrgreen: :lol:
Last edited by Awash on 06 Nov 2020, 16:37, edited 2 times in total.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 06 Nov 2020, 16:09

Asswash terewae. You and your Masters are in diaper

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 06 Nov 2020, 16:23

A$$wa$h aka Awetash, why would Ethiopian army need help to fight the rag tag junta army ? A$$wa$h it is better for you to keep your $hit mouth closed and hide some where under a rock while your beloved chigaram kilil gets dismantled. lekbat wedi kelbi Agame .Did not you say that shaebia was encircled and had nothing left but to die a while ago and said why would weyanes need to declare article 39 while the can control the whole east Africa? Why are you now validating the dying wedi medhin army ? Mush mush lekbat Agame. I know you are panicing for your hiding place is no more. Agamew , the coming couple of weeks, you will not have any digital weyane payment. find some skill to do that you are good at such as shoe shine you mother fukcer.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Nov 2020, 16:40

Lil qoleT,
How would I know. Your buddy Cohen is saying it. :mrgreen: :lol:
lil kogne wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 16:23
A$$wa$h aka Awetash, why would Ethiopian army need help to fight the rag tag junta army ? ... shine you mother fukcer.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Nov 2020, 16:48

Lil qoleT,
Did you read what your FesfasNews called the "rag-tag junta army"?
Read again, moron
https://eritreahub.org/conflict-in-tigr ... -abiys-aid

Feron11

Post by Feron11 » 06 Nov 2020, 16:50

Awetash the a..g..a..m..e wahid Ethiopia don't need Eritrea's help weyane was dead for the past two years why do we need to involve for the Dying or already dead janda like Isayas said we will get Bademe with out firing or using the Akese Temenja

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Nov 2020, 17:05

Fargo aka fessfass Agame wedi komarit,
What's your problem? I didn't write the feakin' article. Mushmush Agame, your Agame tyrant destroyed Eritrea and the Eritrean people for the sake of a god-forsaken place called Badme. Besides, wasn't the Agame visiting military/airforce installations the last time he went there? He must be sh!!tting in his pants with his nemesis holding on to rockets :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:
Feron11 wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 16:50

Awetash the a..g..a..m..e wahid Ethiopia don't need Eritrea's help weyane was dead for the past two years why do we need to involve for the Dying or already dead janda like Isayas said we will get Bademe with out firing or using the Akese Temenja

lil kogne

Post by lil kogne » 06 Nov 2020, 17:14

Awetash, Imbecile A$$hole, who cares what they called the Janda army. I do not have to read to find out what they are and who what they are called. I know the Agames and people like you for I have dealt with them first hand you lekbat. Wedi lemanit. like I said it is the 11th hr and your thoughts are discombobulated for you have done terrible things and took dirty payment from your Dedebit bosses, Guess what a$$wash a$$hole. pay back is a bitchhh you will endure many many sleepless nights. like I advised your resah aliet to stay hidden some where. Basta-do Agame !!!

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Nov 2020, 17:43

Lil qoleT,
FesfasNews is your Agame junta's mouthpiece, you moron. Look 'em up under tesfanews.com
A pro-government website Tesfanews, urges Eritreans to be patient, while stoking up anti-Tigrayan sentiment.

Tesfanews attacked the Tigrayan leadership, accusing them of being against the peace agreement reached between Eritrea and Ethiopia in 2018.

“Unfortunately, almost from the outset, certain elements in the region sought to scuttle the positive developments ushering in the possibility of lasting regional peace, stability, and security. These elements, emanating mainly from the ranks of the TPLF, which was the central core and the most powerful force within the previous ruling coalition government, the Ethiopian People’s Revolutionary Democratic Front [EPRDF], have opposed the winds of peace and progressive change.”
https://eritreahub.org/conflict-in-tigr ... -abiys-aid
lil kogne wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 17:14
Awetash, Imbecile A$$hole, who cares what they called the Janda army. I do not have to read to find out what they are and who what they are called. I...

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 06 Nov 2020, 19:17

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 22 Feb 2021, 15:11

Awash wrote:
Deqi arayit,
It looks like wedi komarit Issu's nemesis has preemptively disabled the Northern Command and confiscated all military hardware. I wonder where they're heading next.
ደቂ ኣራይት፣
"ዝኣኽለን ጥሒነን ብእለማርያም..." ኮይኑ ነገሩ
:lol: :mrgreen:
Deqi-Arawit wrote:
06 Nov 2020, 09:26

ፎኮስቲ!
hahahaha how time proves otherwise. Thanks fiameta for leading me to this. even the old white guy believed that the Ethiopian army had no chance against the talkative and street dancers of TPLF. Old white man, can you believe your battled hardened thief's never stood up to Ethiopian army nor the Shabya army and it took them 17 days to capture the whole Tigray. I hate those whites who involve in any African business. This where my love to President Isaias comes. You don't see him bending to any white. you don't see him going to AU and dine and wine with criminals of Africa, dude, he is the real deal.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 12 May 2021, 22:18

this is what the two agamewoch eden aka Sarcasem and Asswash aka Aba - Q were boosting about the how proud they were the attack of the North Command by terrorists WOYANUS while they are in deep sleeping and thinking they were home and safe. the rest is history.

thanks Fyameta for the source.

eden wrote:
Awash wrote:
Awash

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 12 May 2021, 23:20

The two former Cadres turned Priest, aka ቄስ Aba, and ቄስ Sarcasmo hyping the fake achievement of Weyanes to their people only to be destroyed with 15 days. ቄስ Aba, and ቄስ Sarcasmo hijacked the Eritreans achievement and applying as their own to mislead their population. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Haleluya Haleluya, the Agames are exposed and necked

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 18 May 2021, 09:38

eden wrote:
Awash wrote:
Awash

Aba aka Asswash

አማን ነው? ጥያቄህ ተመልሶልሃል ለማለት ነው... ሌባ አጋሜ :P :lol: