Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
tolcha

Sorry for those politicians who lost theirs dreams, Abiy is to rule that empire for minimum of 10 yrs.

Post by tolcha » 21 Oct 2020, 19:31

Gobana's challenge is TPLF. The rest ethnics are already under his control. The fate of lame OLF is already known; currently started dealing with ONLF which is highly likely to deal like that of OLF'. Regarding TPLF, the Gobana administration has a plan to dry up financial resources to TPLF, including payments to Police, Special forces, militias, and security personnel expenses and eventually their salaries. By doing so, these population sectors would either surrender or open war on TPLF officials and that way Gobanas would easily control Tigray. Can Gobana and Co. succeed? We will see.

Hawzen
Member+

Re: Sorry for those politicians who lost theirs dreams, Abiy is to rule that empire for minimum of 10 yrs.

Post by Hawzen » 21 Oct 2020, 20:04

Obbo tolcha,

I thought this is really bad news for your beloved TPLF...

I think TPLF will still try to buy more drones through Egypt to try to assassinate the government leaders and specially the Noble Peace Prize Winner His Excellency Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed...The good thing is TPLF will not succeed to carryout their evil plan... In fact, the people of Tigray will eat the coward TPLF goons alive... then we will see if you will be one of those who cheer or mourn for the loss of the coward TPLF goons.... :oops: :lol: :mrgreen:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

Sam Ebalalehu

Re: Sorry for those politicians who lost theirs dreams, Abiy is to rule that empire for minimum of 10 yrs.

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 21 Oct 2020, 22:21

The question should not be whether Abiy will govern for the next ten years or not. The question is whether there is any chance an extremist tribal politician will ever be a prime minister of Ethiopia. I do not see it coming. In fact, to be honest the future prime minister will be more of a headache to the tribal guys than Abiy is.
The tribal politicians will do to themselves a favor if they accept the fact Abiy is not their problem, rather the great majority Ethiopians are.

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 21 Oct 2020, 22:41

tolcha wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 19:31
Gobana's challenge is TPLF. The rest ethnics are already under his control. The fate of lame OLF is already known; currently started dealing with ONLF which is highly likely to deal like that of OLF'. Regarding TPLF, the Gobana administration has a plan to dry up financial resources to TPLF, including payments to Police, Special forces, militias, and security personnel expenses and eventually their salaries. By doing so, these population sectors would either surrender or open war on TPLF officials and that way Gobanas would easily control Tigray. Can Gobana and Co. succeed? We will see.
Inshallah!!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 22 Oct 2020, 00:53

I disagree Yabaloo. To rewaken your memory I say this : Ayatollah has never been heard of for awhile, and as for Sebhat no one could for sure tell whether he is with us or not. That are two “giant” “your kind of politicians” we have failed to to hear from. That tells you something. The future is not theirs.
Yabaloo, I hate to declare this news for you, but it is a fact : Menilik is in control.

free-tembien

Post by free-tembien » 22 Oct 2020, 06:59

tolcha wrote:
21 Oct 2020, 19:31
finally reality is hitting your head and now you are seeing things clearer. :lol: welcome to reality.