Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

tarik
Senior Member+

Re: Isaias visit to Ethiopia to lead to economic & political integration [VIDEO]

Post by tarik » 17 Oct 2020, 07:03

Revelations wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 06:33
Revelations: Wtf, i thought u were amhara! didn't know u knew Eritrean tigrinya language not z one u speak in ur cursed-land-tigray, z empire of grasshopper. :lol: (Integration) means a sophisticated english language of economical invasion or war or control. So basically ur agame uncle isias have successfully sold badme, alietena, hanish, and now z whole Eritrea back 2 his mother ethiopia. Ang galla abiy z fake pente and slave of israel who is always smiling like a child is happy with that deal. I knew when galla abiy took his agame [deleted] isias inside z airforce and other sensitive headquarters in ethiopian government security buildings, that agame isias has always worked secretly 2 destroy Eritrea and bring Eritrea back 2 ethiopia. But he will not be successful. This honeymoon will soon be shut short. No body that fkkks with Eritrea lives 2 tell about it. Btw: I hate agame isias and galla abiy and terrorist-tigray-tplf. I believe in GREAT ERITREA AND HER GREAT PPL. ERITREA FIRST AND FKKK Z REST!!! :roll:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Re: Isaias visit to Ethiopia to lead to economic & political integration [VIDEO]

Post by Revelations » 17 Oct 2020, 07:15

Hey tarik,

you're showing your good will with your good deeds already. Falling inline, ready and willing to integrate.

tarik wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 07:03
Revelations wrote:
Revelations: Wtf, i thought u were amhara! didn't know u knew Eritrean tigrinya language not z one u speak in ur cursed-land-tigray, z empire of grasshopper. :lol: (Integration) means a sophisticated english language of economical invasion or war or control. So basically ur agame uncle isias have successfully sold badme, alietena, hanish, and now z whole Eritrea back 2 his mother ethiopia. Ang galla abiy z fake pente and slave of israel who is always smiling like a child is happy with that deal. I knew when galla abiy took his agame [deleted] isias inside z airforce and other sensitive headquarters in ethiopian government security buildings, that agame isias has always worked secretly 2 destroy Eritrea and bring Eritrea back 2 ethiopia. But he will not be successful. This honeymoon will soon be shut short. No body that fkkks with Eritrea lives 2 tell about it. Btw: I hate agame isias and galla abiy and terrorist-tigray-tplf. I believe in GREAT ERITREA AND HER GREAT PPL. ERITREA FIRST AND FKKK Z REST!!! :roll:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 17 Oct 2020, 10:33

Revelations wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 07:15
Hey tarik,

you're showing your good will with your good deeds already. Falling inline, ready and willing to integrate.

tarik wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Revelations, these r not Eritreans, they r Agames PRETENDING 2 BE Eritreans.

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 17 Oct 2020, 12:14

Unbelievable! You think only agames speak Tigrinya.
Look at Abiy and most of the cadres of eprdf in the last 30 yrs speak the language.
I’ve an oromo friend who speaks the language because he was olf pow in tplf prison for 10 years in the 90’s before his escape to Kenya.

tarik wrote:
Revelations wrote:

tarik
Senior Member+

Post by tarik » 17 Oct 2020, 12:23

Afdeyu wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 12:14
Unbelievable! You think only agames speak Tigrinya.
Look at Abiy and most of the cadres of eprdf in the last 30 yrs speak the language.
I’ve an oromo friend who speaks the language because he was olf pow in tplf prison for 10 years in the 90’s before his escape to Kenya.

tarik wrote:
Revelations wrote:
Afdeyu, xemam. Galla Abiy doesn't speak tigrinya, he speaks agaminya moran.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 17 Oct 2020, 13:32

Revelations wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 07:15
Hey tarik,

tarik wrote:

Revelations, these r not Eritreans, they r Agames PRETENDING 2 BE Eritreans.
Same difference.

Asmara

Post by Asmara » 17 Oct 2020, 16:01

Revelations wrote:
Isaias visit to Ethiopia to lead to economic & political integration [VIDEO]
Economic integration - possibly with the whole of East Africa.

Political Integration with Ethiopia? To undo our independence? No, thank you.
Who would want a political integration with a country that is in the middle of
a social strife - when the majority Oromos are breathing down your neck you
neftegna?

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 17 Oct 2020, 16:27

Asmara, you have a valid point to some degree. Yes, economic “integration,” I like the word cooperation, between African countries is essential. You said no thank you about integration , I still choose cooperation, between Ethiopia and Eritrea politically. That is a shortsighted approach.
As for the Oromos breathing down on the neck of neftegnas, you got it wrong. There is a tendency, a culture borrowed from TPLF politicians, to equate a few hothead Oromo politicians with Oromos as a whole. Just think about it when some of those know-it-all were imprisoned, Oromia did not burn as we were told it would be.
As for your using the word neftegnas, you sound more of a TPLF cadre. An Eritrean could say an Amhara domination, whatever that means, but not neftegna. It is a word coined by TPLF, which their cadres are happy using it.

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 17 Oct 2020, 20:02

But TPLF is not invited to this deal.
Asmara wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 16:01
Revelations wrote:

neftegna?

Zreal

Post by Zreal » 17 Oct 2020, 20:10

Isaias Afewerki's first visit to his motherland after 27+ years of suffering :lol: :lol: :lol:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 17 Oct 2020, 20:28

Revelations wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 20:02
Asmara wrote:
Revelations wrote:

neftegna?
For someone who carried, way before I was even born, his share of 'መሬት ለአራሹ!' placard against his 'Divinely-appointed monarch', your usual demented comments snitch that wisdom doesn't necessarily follow age!

What would you like to be when you grow up, Mr Revulsion? :roll:

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 17 Oct 2020, 20:55

quindibu wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 20:28
Revelations wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 20:02
Asmara wrote:
Revelations wrote:

neftegna?
For someone who carried, way before I was even born, his share of 'መሬት ለአራሹ!' placard against his 'Divinely-appointed monarch', your usual demented comments snitch that wisdom doesn't necessarily follow age!

What would you like to be when you grow up, Mr Revulsion? :roll:
Sorry but the decision on TPLF is firm and unchangeable.

tekeba

Post by tekeba » 17 Oct 2020, 23:46

Revo, undercover Digital Woyane, I thought your assignment was to provoke havoc between Amhara and Orono. Are you changing your assignment to eritrea. WERADA, looser

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 18 Oct 2020, 00:48

tekeba wrote:
17 Oct 2020, 23:46
Revo, undercover Digital Woyane, I thought your assignment was to provoke havoc between Amhara and Orono. Are you changing your assignment to eritrea. WERADA, looser
"ወግ ነው ሲዳሩ ማልቀስ" ሆኖብህ ነው እንጂ በደስታ ጥንብዝ ብለህ ስትጠጣ ውለህ አድረሃል:: አስመሳይ! ይሄ ነገር ላይፈጸም ይችላልና አሁኑኑ በደስታ ቶሎ ቶሎ ጠጣ::

Revelations
Senior Member+

Post by Revelations » 18 Oct 2020, 01:16

hmmm. I think the ambassador is trying to show what they will bring to the table...

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Oct 2020, 04:11

In 1986, seven dictators from aid addict East African countries, namely Ethiopia, Somalia, Djibouti, Sudan, Uganda and Kenya, established what was then known as IGADD, an acronym for Intergovernmental Authority on Drought and Development. Ten years later in 1996, at its newest member Eritrea's insistence, the organization was reformed and renamed to IGAD by dropping the word "Drought" that Eritrea felt carried a negative connotation, for drought is a natural phenomena that is not unique to the region alone. But for the donor nations, drought was the excuse they used to dump their expired food reserves in the region in exchange for natural resources such as precious metals, timber, coffee, sugar...etc, hence their anger over Eritrea.

When the newly reformed IGAD started reflecting signs of self reliance for the first time however, the country responsible for defining its long term goals and vision became a target of smear campaign by the donor nations that benefited from drought and other natural disasters in the region. Through bribes and aid incentives, the donor nations were able to take control of IGAD, eliminated the chairmanship rotation, and handpicked the TPLF slaves to chair the organization without term limits, which enabled the TPLF to violate IGAD's conflict prevention, management and resolution policy framework by invading an IGAD member state Somalia, resulting in the principled Eritrea suspending its membership in protest.

2018 was the year people in East Africa were finally able to breathe a sigh of relief after 27 years of chaos and instability. The demise of the TPLF regime has made it possible for the promotion of regional cooperation and economic integration at the heart of IGAD's goals and objectives. Once again, the victorious Eritrea is leading the flock to green pastures. Ain't you glad you lived to see this day!
:oops: :oops: