Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Sabur

Re: ESAT Gizaw Legesse: The toothless Old hyena !!!

Post by Sabur » 15 Oct 2020, 22:50

Hawzen ብጽብጽ Amhara Apologist began forgerying out of desperation. This is what the desperate ብጽብጽ Hawzen made up forgery he wrote in my name.

I can not imagine how much lower this ብጽብጽ Hawzen can go. But one thing for sure is ብጽብጽ Pımp Hawzen, the Amhara Apologist, is going loco and crazy out of desperation .

Below is what he forged to look that I wrote. Such a Cheap Prostitute !!

Hawzen wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 19:34
Sabur wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 21:17
" The 30 years Eritrean Revolution for Independence was a mistake."
" The people and government of Eritrea should accept TPLF led Ethiopia is more powerful and that the people of Eritrea should submit to the mighty TPLF."
Backboneless Sabur aka Coward Benn,
What did you mean when you made these statements during TPLF's heydays ????

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF

As I said many times you can rumble with the usual lies, make up stories and diatribe of assigning names, but you can not refute or challenge what I wrote below:

ብጽብጽ ከዛብ ዋሒድ !!

Challenge the following if you have a stand on Eritrea and the Eritrean People. You can't, Coward ብጽብጽ and Amhara Apologist and Isayas cheapest Bıtch.

Reiterating Again:
The mindset of most Amhara Neftegna has never changed and is getting emboldened by the Hasad Agame Isayas actions against Genuine and Patriotic Eritreans. First Arresting, Killing, Abducting, Exiling genuine and patriotic Eritreans with leadership qualities and then Emptying Eritrea of it's dynamic youth, which is a Final Nail in the Coffin.

Hawzen ብጽብጽ the Amhara Apologist and Isayas cheapest Bıtch is pretending to be alarmed about Amhara's salivating for Assab. Assab and Red Sea have been in the minds of most Ethiopians except for the Somali Ethiopians. This is a fact !!

The likes of Brigadier General Bitweded Abraha, Eritrean hero, knew about this and wanted to have a clear defined separation and relations based on International Rules and Laws between Eritrea and Ethiopia. But Hasad Isayas put him in Jail.

Since General Bitweded's stand was stark opposite to the wishes of the Hasad Agame Isayas, Hasad Agame Isayas arrested Eritrean Bitweded when TPLF Meles Chenawi, Isayas then bedfellow, was leading Ethiopia. It was around the same time when TPLF was in power that Hasad Isayas was flirting about economical then political Integration between Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Now Hasad Agame Isayas flirtation (ኮሸምሽም) is clearly paving the way to the fulfillment of Neftegna's wishes while the Eritrean Heroes are dying and suffering in underground prisons and dungeons.

Hawzen ብጽብጽ - Cheapest Bıtch:

Who are you trying to deceive now ? The blame squarely rests on Hasad Agame Isayas wedi komarit.

Now Hawzen ብጽብጽ, go rumble with the usual lies and diatribe of assigning names.

ብጽብጽ ከዛብ ዋሒድ !!

eden
Member+

Post by eden » 22 Sep 2022, 21:51

Luckily, there are Millions of humble and God fearing Ethiopians and brother Sisay Agena is a great example of them. In my opinion, Brother Sisay is one of the best Ethiopian Journalists and analysis and I admire his brilliant analysis.
Hawzen thanks for the laugh lol

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 22 Sep 2022, 22:19

Hawzen wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 19:22
I have always been a big fan of Esat and unfortunately we have heard you what you said on Esat today as analyst!!! This is clearly a good evidence that there are still few useless hateful old Neftegna who are only good at dreaming. The hateful people like this old hyena have been living in the west with their family for decades and they don't care about the lives of innocent Ethiopian youth. I just hope that Gizaw Legesse brings his children to the border to see how it feels to fight in a war even though I am sure he does not dare to do so.

Luckily, there are Millions of humble and God fearing Ethiopians and brother Sisay Agena is a great example of them. In my opinion, Brother Sisay is one of the best Ethiopian Journalists and analysis and I admire his brilliant analysis.

I understand agames might be very excited and cheering after listening the crazy statement made by the old useless Gizaw Legesse. Because agames have always been working to create chaos in our region. But one thing is absolutely clear: Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. People like the useless old Gizaw are definitely next to agames....

Dedebitis always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
eden wrote:
22 Sep 2022, 21:51
Hawzen thanks for the laugh lol
Agame snake eden,

For Eritreans like myself, it is not hard to figure out the twisted heart of the citizens of the least important killil to know what your motive is :oops: :mrgreen: :lol: .

By now, you know that EMS Ato Gizaw Legesse has already changed his stance on Eritrean independence and sovereignty unlike the twisted heart agames. So, we have settled our disagreement and we are good. In fact, I might have become one of his fans who admire the way he suggests the Ethiopian government should handle that lilly Tigray killil and TPLF terrorist group... It is called "Containment" :lol: :oops: :mrgreen: !!! Ato Gizaw also believes that the longer the no-war no-peace goes, the harder it gets for your Tigray :oops: . I agree Time is against your little Tigray :lol: . Brilliant idea. Ha?! :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF terrorist group