Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Africanify

What is the best primary school in Addis Ababa?

Post by Africanify » 15 Oct 2020, 17:19

Hi guys, I'm Kenya and am planning to relocate to Ethiopia, Addis Ababa to be specific. Yes, I'll be moving in with my family, and I'd like to know if there are some good primary schools in the Ethiopian capital. I need an honest recommendation, please.
Last edited by Africanify on 18 Oct 2020, 16:47, edited 1 time in total.

temari

Re: What is the best primary school in Addis Ababa?

Post by temari » 15 Oct 2020, 17:37

Africanify wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 17:19
Hi guys, I'm Kenya and am planning to relocate to Ethiopia, Addis Ababa to be specific. Yes, I'll be moving in with my family, and I'd like to know if there are some good primary schools in the Ethiopian capital. I need an honest recommendation, please.
Many of the private schools in Addis Ababa are really good these days but if you want the top-notch and you have the money then google is your friend. Here you have a list of the top-notch private schools with all the necessary information like ratings, reviews, website addresses, phone numbers etc. But be aware most of them are very expensive.

:arrow: Best schools in Addis Ababa

Welcome to Addis and enjoy your stay!

Wedi
Member+

Post by Wedi » 15 Oct 2020, 18:29

Ranking of the Top 10 Best Schools in Ethiopia

Summary of Best Schools in Ethiopia

1. International Community School of Addis Ababa (ICSAA)
2. One Planet International School
3. Sandford International School
4. British International School Ethiopia (BIS)
5. Deutschen Botschaftsschule Addis Abeba (DBSAA)
6. Bingham Academy
7. Lideta Catholic Cathedral School
8. Zagol Academy
9. Andinet International School (AIS)
10. Lycée Guebre-Mariam

More info

https://sadiaries.com/best-schools-in-ethiopia/

DefendTheTruth
Member+

Post by DefendTheTruth » 16 Oct 2020, 02:24

Africanify wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 17:19
I think Ethiopian Review Forum or Mereja, as they call it this days, has never been and will never be a source of a true and reliable information.

All the posts you see here are tilted towards the private political likings (inclinations) of the individual posting them. In this case it could be towards the business interest of those who may decide to reply.

Just a little bit precaution from my side.