Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Is "Negro" Banned on Twitter? (Thomas C. Mountain)

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Oct 2020, 06:22

Is "Negro" Banned on Twitter?

By: Thomas Mountain

Wednesday, 14 October 2020

Apparently if you call a black person a “negro” on Twitter, it constitutes hate speech and is banned. I know this, because I did this. I called Carl Dix of the Revolutionary Communist Party a “negro” for supporting Joe Biden, only to get suspended by Twitter for hate speech.

Carl Dix

I didn’t think it would be a problem calling Comrade Carl a “negro” having heard black CNN Anchor Don Lemon calling black leaders that supported Trump “negro” on Prime Time at least half a dozen times, some weeks earlier. But then the head of public relations for Twitter left the company to join Bidens “transition team”, so I guess criticizing black supporters of Trump is not hate speech. But a particularly poignant word directed against a black supporter of Biden, demands immediate banishment.

The reason I called Comrade Carl Dix (what we called him when I was a member of the Revolutionary Communist Party) a “negro”, was because he had abandoned the armed struggle for electoral politics. Since its founding in 1975 (which I attended) the RCP has always portrayed electoral politics in the USA as a trap for the masses of people, key in convincing or at least pacifying the American people under the rhubric of electoral democracy and thereby controlling them.
You voted for them, so shutup
…or…
you didn’t vote, so you can’t complain.
No matter our differences on almost everything else, Comrade Carl and I stood shoulder to shoulder on the question of the role electoral politics plays in society for half a century or more. I had never even registered to vote in the USA, during the over 50 years I lived there.

So when the RCP’s “Chairman”, Guru Bob Avakian announced to his cult that not only was it okay but actually to be encouraged that party cadre and supporters vote for Joe Biden I was stunned. And more than a little betrayed to be honest.

So I fired off a series of heartfelt tweets, detailing just what a betrayal Comrade Carl had committed; especially since Mr. Dix was the token black man on the RCP Central Committee…damn, negro.

For many, many years I had sent tweets to Mr. Dix with no response but suprise, suprise, I must have struck a nerve. Comrade Carl responded telling me they hadn’t “abandoned the armed struggle”, maybe this voting was a temporary thing? and that
you wouldnt know a revolutionary if they bit you on the [deleted]….
This got me more fired up and I pointed out to him that I have been married for over 20 years to an Eritrean independence fighter, 14 year veteran, someone who had more armed struggle under her belt than the entire RCP combined, and again called him a “negro”. That one must have really hurt and I think Comrade Carl must have complained to the censors at Twitter, for I was immediately suspended,.

So be careful now, calling a supporter of Joe Biden a “negro” is hate speech on Twitter and they WILL kick you off for doing so. Joe Biden said it best,
you are not black, if you dont vote for me?
Go figure…

Thomas C. Mountain is a historian and educator living and reporting from Eritrea since 2006. Contact him at [email protected]
Last edited by Zmeselo on 14 Oct 2020, 11:42, edited 1 time in total.

Awash
Senior Member+

Re: Is "Negro" Banned on Twitter? (Thomas C. Mountain)

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 11:12

Zombie,
You dumbasz negro. Who gives a focx?
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 06:22

]

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Oct 2020, 11:48

Shhh!!

This is way over ur head & pay-grade, uncle Tom!

Awash wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 11:12
Zombie,
You dumbasz negro. Who gives a focx?
Zmeselo wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 06:22

]

Lakeshore

Post by Lakeshore » 14 Oct 2020, 11:55

What the fauge is your opsesion with this kind of things. Yo want to look educated stupido grade 4 agame. All you agames talk about rubish. You are morally decadent and have no contrubtion to the betterment of our society. What the heck does it matter especially to you agames? you do not have food and plughed by crime and yo talk about twitter. there is not medicine for ignorance.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 14 Oct 2020, 12:24

Cùnt, did I force you to open my threads & read them?

Learn to spell 1st before talking to your master, qumal!

Wtf is: opsesion? rubish? contrubtion? plughed?

Compared to you, I'm definitely Einstein! :lol:

Lakeshore wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 11:55
What the fauge is your opsesion with this kind of things. Yo want to look educated stupido grade 4 agame. All you agames talk about rubish. You are morally decadent and have no contrubtion to the betterment of our society. What the heck does it matter especially to you agames? you do not have food and plughed by crime and yo talk about twitter. there is not medicine for ignorance.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 12:43

:lol: :mrgreen: :lol:
You nailed it.
Lakeshore wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2020, 13:23

He directed to you and I am glad you agreed :lol: :lol: :lol: stupid agamieee.

Awash wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 12:43
You nailed it.
Lakeshore wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 14:05

Fandiya,
He's talking to the negro agame with 4th grade education like you. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Please wait, video is loading...
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 13:23

Awash wrote:
You nailed it.
Lakeshore wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 14:13

Fandu,
He may even be talking about the Adiss Ababa University flunky, your Agame god. :x :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2020, 14:37

Certified low IQ agameW Asswash.

You are dumber to understand this. I am glad you agreed though. Qodar :lol:

Awash wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 14:05
Fandiya,
He's talking to the negro agame with 4th grade education like you. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:

Awash wrote:
You nailed it.
Lakeshore wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 15:15

Go back to school back in Eri bekentu, my fandiya agamichie weAgin. :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 14:37
Certified low IQ agameW Asswash.

You are dumber to understand this. I am glad you agreed though. Qodar :lol:

Awash wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 14:05
Fandiya,
Fed_Up wrote:
He directed to you and I am glad you agreed ::lol: stupid agamieee.

Awash wrote:
You nailed it.
Lakeshore wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 15:22

Meanwhile, your Agame migrant to Adi Halo is admiring weyane masterpiece and crying about his own stupidity. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 15:25

Fandu,
Your fellow weAgin zombie has been running away from facing reality and starting to talk about "negro". :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
Awash wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 12:46
Zombie,
By your own admission, it was Meles who took action to build the dam that's become the pride of Ethiopians. Showing your Arab master what Ethiopians are capable of is not a weakness. Even your incompetent Agame with his inferiority can't show Ethiopians what Eritreans are capable of building, but his inferiority complex to destroy what Eritrea has always had. Instead, you're expecting a handout of free electricity from Ethiopia, Mr. Self-reliance?. :mrgreen: Please listen to this idiot. Disgraciatto
:evil: :evil: :oops: :twisted:
Zmeselo wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 21:01
1. It's still, being built.
2. An Italian company they hired is building it, not the weyane.
3. Ethiopians were asked to buy bonds, & they complied. They built it! The weyane borrowed money to expedite it, but it's the Ethiopians who will foot the bill.
4. PIA was with Meles in Egypt, when he conceived of the idea. Not for the benefit of Ethiopians mind you, but to spite the egyptians because he felt somehow slighted by them. Typical, ugume inferiority complex.
5. Your love for the weyane is huge, figlio di una puttana troja & can't be hidden anymore.
6. Electricity for some section of Eritrea almost for free, in future. Swallow that, cùnt!

Awash wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 13:25
Fessmeda,
Interesting to see the Agame tyrant keeps admiring weyane built developments in Ethiopia.
:lol: :lol:
Kuasmeda wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 13:03

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 15:34

Fandu aka Aggamichie,
Look how intelligent your schoolmates have become while you're still as dumb as you can get :lol: :mrgreen:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2020, 17:59

Asswash agameW,

He peeing on your agamieee face. You forgot that you were bragging about the rats inside the albergo enda qumal would invade Eritrea and overthrow his government. Oh ya b!tch have his dîck inside your agamieee mouth and sûck it good.

Game over# :mrgreen:
We are having good fûcking time :lol: :P
Awash wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 15:22
<my usual Looser style blabbering goes here>

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 22:15

Aggamichie aka Tebaw shiliHo,
Agame wedi komarit is telling you there is nothing to brag about what he's done to Eritrea in 27 years while he is admiring what weyane did over the same period to Ethiopia. :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 17:59
Asswash agameW,

He peeing on your agamieee face. You forgot that you were bragging about the rats inside the albergo enda qumal would invade Eritrea and overthrow his government. Oh ya b!tch have his dîck inside your agamieee mouth and sûck it good.

Awash wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Oct 2020, 22:19

Asswash agamEw,

ከወደቁ በሆላ መፈራገጥ ለመረገጥ ሲያምርህ ነው:: ሂድና እነ ቀዳዳገርወይና ብድብድ [deleted] የአጋሜዋ ቀሚስ ስር የተድበቀውን ስዩም መስፍንን ጠይቅ... :P :lol: :mrgreen: ፎ!

Awash wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 22:15
Aggamichie please ATuebawni shiliHoha,
Agame wedi komarit is telling you there is nothing to brag about what he's done to Eritrea in 27 years while he is admiring what weyane did over the same period to Ethiopia. :lol: :mrgreen:
Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash agameW,

Awash wrote:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 14 Oct 2020, 23:38

Blah, blah, blah. Wesfa0ttam Agamichie, your Agame wedi medhin berad destroyed my country, Eritrea,
while weyane built the Ethiopia your agame is admiring. Does he not know he is incompetent? You sure think he's working for Eritrea when all he's done is emasculate the Eritrean people and the country. Listen to him telling you in plain tigrigna in your face, you idiot Agame.
Listen to him defending his Tegaru relatives while he's warehousing the Eritrean people and sending them to refugee camps by the thousands
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 22:19
Asswash agamEw,

ከወደቁ በሆላ መፈራገጥ ለመረገጥ ሲያምርህ ነው:: ሂድና እነ ቀዳዳገርወይና ብድብድ [deleted] የአጋሜዋ ቀሚስ ስር የተድበቀውን ስዩም መስፍንን ጠይቅ... :P :lol: :mrgreen: ፎ!

Awash wrote:
Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash agameW,

Awash wrote:

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 15 Oct 2020, 02:08

is Tigray a country now? As far as I know Tigray is the only kilil or zone of Ethiopia aka Kilil chigar. :P :lol:
Awash wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 23:38
Blah, blah, blah. Wesfa0ttam Agamichie, your Agame wedi medhin berad destroyed my country, Tigray ,
while weyane built the Ethiopia your agame is admiring. Does he not know he is incompetent? You sure think he's working for Eritrea when all he's done is emasculate the Eritrean people and the country. Listen to him telling you in plain tigrigna in your face, you idiot Agame.
[facebook]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 15 Oct 2020, 02:43

How low can you get, you Aggamichie fandiya. You think you can fool anyone in broad daylight? :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: You must be so desperate after being clobbered for too long by the true Eritrean in this forum. :lol: :mrgreen: :lol: Wesfa0ttam.
Fed_Up wrote:
15 Oct 2020, 02:08
is Tigray a country now? As far as I know Tigray is the only kilil or zone of Ethiopia aka Kilil chigar.
Awash wrote:
Blah, blah,
Awash wrote:
Blah, blah, blah. Wesfa0ttam Agamichie, your Agame wedi medhin berad destroyed my country, Eritrea,
Listen to him defending his Tegaru relatives while he's warehousing the Eritrean people and sending them to refugee camps by the thousands
Fed_Up wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 22:19
Asswash agamEw,

ከወደቁ በሆላ መፈራገጥ ለመረገጥ ሲያምርህ ነው:: ሂድና እነ ቀዳዳገርወይና ብድብድ [deleted] የአጋሜዋ ቀሚስ ስር የተድበቀውን ስዩም መስፍንን ጠይቅ... ፎ!

Awash wrote:
Agame wedi komarit is telling you there is nothing to brag about what he's done to Eritrea in 27 years while he is admiring what weyane did over the same period to Ethiopia. :lol:
Fed_Up wrote:
Asswash agameW,

blah. Wesfa0ttam Agamichie, your Agame wedi medhin berad destroyed my country, Tigray ,
[facebook]https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=