Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Merhano

Re: ESAT Gizaw Legesse: The toothless Old hyna !!!

Post by Merhano » 13 Oct 2020, 23:24

Hawzen wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 22:40
Merhano wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 21:17
.............to defend the shitttty independence of Eritrean........

Sister Alamze aka agame Marhano,

How is your "De facto" Tigray Republic doing ??? According to political experts the De facto Tigray Republic has a lot of similarities with Israel... How about the locust infestation and specially the Prevention methods the dead Tigray Republic implements :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Hawzen,
Only now the PFDJ goons start to realize the depth of the problem they are in. The downfall of the TPLF you hate so much, is the beginning of your long lasting nightmarish hell.
Our country being led by shortsighted ignorant peasants. Now like a dog, you’re leaking the hand that slaps you.
You are ingratiating with the Amaras who are telling you they will takeover your land to your face. Don’t worry. TPLF is either dying or dead already, but our country is going the drain following their demise.

Now you reached a point where you can’t openly defend Eritrea against the Amaras without offending PIA.

Merhano

Re: ESAT Gizaw Legesse: The toothless Old hyna !!!

Post by Merhano » 13 Oct 2020, 23:24

Hawzen wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 22:40
Merhano wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 21:17
.............to defend the shitttty independence of Eritrean........

Sister Alamze aka agame Marhano,

How is your "De facto" Tigray Republic doing ??? According to political experts the De facto Tigray Republic has a lot of similarities with Israel... How about the locust infestation and specially the Prevention methods the dead Tigray Republic implements :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen,
Only now the PFDJ goons start to realize the depth of the problem they are in. The downfall of the TPLF you hate so much, is the beginning of your long lasting nightmarish hell.
Our country being led by shortsighted ignorant peasants. Now like a dog, you’re leaking the hand that slaps you.
You are ingratiating with the Amaras who are telling you they will takeover your land to your face. Don’t worry. TPLF is either dying or dead already, but our country is going the drain following their demise.

Now you reached a point where you can’t openly defend Eritrea against the Amaras without offending PIA.

Deqi-Arawit

Re: ESAT Gizaw Legesse: The toothless Old hyena !!!

Post by Deqi-Arawit » 14 Oct 2020, 00:06

Wedi Medhin berad supporters just like the alcoholic junk are not that smart nor farsighted.

First of all, the fella Gizaw Legesse is not alone to harbor this kind of sentiment. this kind of feeling is rooted among Amhara elite and no matter how hard you try to suppress it, there is no antidote to cure it. The only way to prevent this kind of feeling to emerge to the surface is to show your strength and prepare for the worst scenario. That is only then, they will start to sing the gospel of brotherhood and kinship. The question is though, are we gaining strength or preparing for the worst scenario? When you have a so called leader whose brain is stuck in the 70th and who have difficulty to shake off Guerrilla soldier life style, Let alone to foresee about the event which might occur in long term, there is not even preparation for events which occur in day to day basis. In such condition, your last hope is to pray for Devine intervention.

In 2025, Ethiopia is projected to have almost 130 million inhabitants while Eritrea whose inhabitants are decreasing for every day which passes is projected to have 3.8 million inhabitants.Now; How do you face future adversaries whose population is 33 times larger than you, When you have drained the only factor [Habo,fnan] which enabled Eritreans to win our independence against all Odds previously?

Insult to the injury, the alcholic junk is whining and moaning about regional integration, as there is some thing to gain from having an integration with third world countries?

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 14 Oct 2020, 00:24

Deqi-Arawit wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 00:06
Wedi Medhin berad supporters just like the alcoholic junk are not that smart nor farsighted.

First of all, the fella Gizaw Legesse is not alone to harbor this kind of sentiment. this kind of feeling is rooted among Amhara elite and no matter how hard you try to suppress it, there is no antidote to cure it. The only way to prevent this kind of feeling to emerge to the surface is to show your strength and prepare for the worst scenario. That is only then, they will start to sing the gospel of brotherhood and kinship. The question is though, are we gaining strength or preparing for the worst scenario? When you have a so called leader whose brain is stuck in the 70th and who have difficulty to shake off Guerrilla soldier life style, Let alone to foresee about the event which might occur in long term, there is not even preparation for events which occur in day to day basis. In such condition, your last hope is to pray for Devine intervention.

In 2025, Ethiopia is projected to have almost 130 million inhabitants while Eritrea whose inhabitants are decreasing for every day which passes is projected to have 3.8 million inhabitants.Now; How do you face future adversaries whose population is 33 times larger than you, When you have drained the only factor [Habo,fnan] which enabled Eritreans to win our independence against all Odds previously?

Insult to the injury, the alcholic junk is whining and moaning about regional integration, as there is some thing to gain from having an integration with third world countries?
Deqi Atarit,
1)According to you only Amharas are craving for Assab but not the Agames. Funny Deqi Atarit :mrgreen:
2) Tell us your solution other than your dream of having Tigray Tigrini with your Agame cousins. Lets here your solution

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 14 Oct 2020, 01:56

Professor Donald N. Levine of University of Chicago's Department of Sociology is an American who studied Ethiopian history throughout his academic career. In this interview with ESAT TV in 2012 he revealed the dangerous mindset among the Ethiopian elite as follows: :shock: :shock:

"..... I'll tell you an experience I had that signaled to me that terrible times were ahead for Ethiopia.

I had a student in Chicago, an Ethiopian (and this was around 1970-71) በጣም ጨዋ ልጅ, he was the son of an elite family, and he said "a lot of us are thinking we should do what they did in Russia to modernize."

And I said to him, do you know that in Russia what Stalin did cost the lives of 20 million people?

And here's what he said.....
"well, they had like 200 million people in Russia. So 20 million dead out of 200 million is 10%.
Ethiopia has around 30 million people, and 10% of that is roughly 3 million people.
Well... 3 million dead Ethiopians would not be too high of a price to pay for progress."

When he said that my heart stopped, because he's the representative of the educated group of Ethiopians who were so embarrassed to be poor, and to be backward that, they thought how can we modernize as fast as possible? And if that means killing 3 million people, so be it!

I'm afraid that kind of thinking is still to be found even today. When the Ethiopian ruling elite say 'blood must flow', it's always other people's blood must flow, not the blood of people from their own ethnic group....."

TesfaNews
Member+

Post by TesfaNews » 14 Oct 2020, 02:04

:shock: :shock: :lol: :idea:

Maxi
Member+

Post by Maxi » 14 Oct 2020, 09:38

Gizaw Legesse is SPOT ON!!

I never thought Gizew is as such smart person. I salute you, Mr Gizaw!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 14 Oct 2020, 09:59

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 01:56
Professor Donald N. Levine of University of Chicago's Department of Sociology is an American who studied Ethiopian history throughout his academic career. In this interview with ESAT TV in 2012 he revealed the dangerous mindset among the Ethiopian elite as follows: :shock: :shock:

"..... I'll tell you an experience I had that signaled to me that terrible times were ahead for Ethiopia.

I had a student in Chicago, an Ethiopian (and this was around 1970-71) በጣም ጨዋ ልጅ, he was the son of an elite family, and he said "a lot of us are thinking we should do what they did in Russia to modernize."

And I said to him, do you know that in Russia what Stalin did cost the lives of 20 million people?

And here's what he said.....
"well, they had like 200 million people in Russia. So 20 million dead out of 200 million is 10%.
Ethiopia has around 30 million people, and 10% of that is roughly 3 million people.
Well... 3 million dead Ethiopians would not be too high of a price to pay for progress."

When he said that my heart stopped, because he's the representative of the educated group of Ethiopians who were so embarrassed to be poor, and to be backward that, they thought how can we modernize as fast as possible? And if that means killing 3 million people, so be it!

I'm afraid that kind of thinking is still to be found even today. When the Ethiopian ruling elite say 'blood must flow', it's always other people's blood must flow, not the blood of people from their own ethnic group....."

This 'mathematical argument' was put forward by the former primitive woyane foreign minister, Tedros Adhanom in his interview with VOA as well, regarding the recurrent famine in his land.

"He started by saying that there were fewer proportion of people who needed food aid in the current drought than the 1984 famine. Tedros brought in a mathematical argument, that only 8.2 million, out of the 96 million, needed food aid this time; and according to this math genius, the proportion of people who needed food aid this year is far less than that of the 1984 famine in which 500,000 out of the 32 million were affected.

“It is only 8.2 million, of the 96 million; the 88 million is ok!” he hammered at his point and gave credit to his own government for bringing the proportion of the starving people far lower than the proportions in the previous regimes. Mathematical argument aside, it is extremely depressing to hear that the 8.2 million starving population (although UN estimates 15 million by the turn of the coming year) were mere mathematical figures and proportions to this diplomat. Not to mention his remark that “no person has lost his life this time, but only cattle were dying.” He also used the now well-liked argument by Ethiopian oligarchs in defending their failures and covering up their mess: “there is drought in California too,” trying in vain to draw a parallel between two countries: the richest country on earth and…., well, you got the idea."

https://www.tesfanews.net/tedros-adhano ... diplomacy/

Degnet
Senior Member+

Post by Degnet » 14 Oct 2020, 10:15

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 21:48
For long Abyssinian (Amhara & Tigrean) elites have been disinformation brokers of Eritrean intentions, not only to Ethiopians and the Horn of Africa, but to other Africans and non- Africans. People had been buying their lies, whole sale.

Now that the outside world is getting to know the true Eritrea without the Abyssinian distorted mirror, the elites particularly the kleptocrats of Tigray are furious and are throwing temper tantrums. Please someone translate “Game Over”, into Agame/Adwa/Endirta/Tembien Tigrigna!

Abyssinian elites know if southern Ethiopians, the mine sweepers (ፈንጂ ረጋጭ), know Eritrea means no harm to them, their Imperial ambition is dead on its tracks. They were only able to wreck havoc in the area by sacrificing innocent Oromia, Sidama & other citizens of SNNPR.
(Ghidewon Abay: @Ghidewon)
Anta komal,sem Enderta aytelel,we have nothing to do with you,garbage,eziy eyu nabrakum,anbeta

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 14 Oct 2020, 11:27

Hawzen wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 19:22

Dedebitis always dedeb
ተጎዣም ነኝ የሚሉት ኣይዋ Gizaw Legesse ተሃያ ምናምን ዓመታት በፊት የኤርትራ ህዝብ የነጻነት ታጋዮች ታንከኞችና መድፈኞች በጎዣም ምድር ሲርመሰመሱና ደርጉንና የጦብያን ሠራዊት ሲያሳድዱ እንደ ጤፍ ሲያጭዱትና ሲከምሩት ሲወቁትም አይዋ Gizaw የት ሂደው ኖረው ነው፡ ዛሬ ዓሰብ ምናምን ብለው የሚደነፉት’ሳ! :mrgreen: ሆ ሆ ሆ የኤርትራ የበኵር ልጅ ዓሰብ ናት ሲባል አልሰሙም መሰል :mrgreen: ለማንኛውም ‘ለክብርዎ’

አንቱየዋ እርስዎ እኮ ኣዛውንት ነዎት፡
ንስሓና ቁርባን ነው ሚበጅዎት!

ብለን በጎዣምኛው የአንሙት ቅኝት እንናጎራጉልዎን፧ እስተዚያው ድረስ ፍቅር እስከ መቃብርን ደጋግመው እንዲያነቡ ግመሎቻችንን በቀይ ባሕር ውሃ እያስጠጣን ኤርትራዊ ምክራችንን ለግሰንለዎታል፣ ኣቦይ ለገሰንም ሰላም ይበሉልነ!
:mrgreen:

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 14 Oct 2020, 11:39

Degnet wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 10:15
Zmeselo wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 21:48
For long Abyssinian (Amhara & Tigrean) elites have been disinformation brokers of Eritrean intentions, not only to Ethiopians and the Horn of Africa, but to other Africans and non- Africans. People had been buying their lies, whole sale.

Now that the outside world is getting to know the true Eritrea without the Abyssinian distorted mirror, the elites particularly the kleptocrats of Tigray are furious and are throwing temper tantrums. Please someone translate “Game Over”, into Agame/Adwa/Endirta/Tembien Tigrigna!

Abyssinian elites know if southern Ethiopians, the mine sweepers (ፈንጂ ረጋጭ), know Eritrea means no harm to them, their Imperial ambition is dead on its tracks. They were only able to wreck havoc in the area by sacrificing innocent Oromia, Sidama & other citizens of SNNPR.
(Ghidewon Abay: @Ghidewon)
ብሮፌሰር፡ ወልቃይትን ራያን’ኳ ሕራይ ብርዱእ ምኽንያት፣ እንታይ ደኣ ኣዅሱምኛ ሽረኛን ክልተ ኣውላዕሎኛን ወዘተኛን ረሲዖመን!!! :mrgreen:

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 14 Oct 2020, 13:11

Meleket wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 11:27
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebitis always dedeb
ተጎዣም ነኝ የሚሉት ኣይዋ Gizaw Legesse ተሃያ ምናምን ዓመታት በፊት የኤርትራ ህዝብ የነጻነት ታጋዮች ታንከኞችና መድፈኞች በጎዣም ምድር ሲርመሰመሱና ደርጉንና የጦብያን ሠራዊት ሲያሳድዱ እንደ ጤፍ ሲያጭዱትና ሲከምሩት ሲወቁትም አይዋ Gizaw የት ሂደው ኖረው ነው፡ ዛሬ ዓሰብ ምናምን ብለው የሚደነፉት’ሳ! :mrgreen: ሆ ሆ ሆ የኤርትራ የበኵር ልጅ ዓሰብ ናት ሲባል አልሰሙም መሰል :mrgreen: ለማንኛውም ‘ለክብርዎ’

አንቱየዋ እርስዎ እኮ ኣዛውንት ነዎት፡
ንስሓና ቁርባን ነው ሚበጅዎት!

ብለን በጎዣምኛው የአንሙት ቅኝት እንናጎራጉልዎን፧ እስተዚያው ድረስ ፍቅር እስከ መቃብርን ደጋግመው እንዲያነቡ ግመሎቻችንን በቀይ ባሕር ውሃ እያስጠጣን ኤርትራዊ ምክራችንን ለግሰንለዎታል፣ ኣቦይ ለገሰንም ሰላም ይበሉልነ!
It is painful to receive a blow from unexpected direction. You fools thought Amara doesn't have any strategic interests. They do.
They are telling you, you won't be able to use it as a water hole for your camels for long.
A fool and his money will part eventually. The eritrean plan of being a rent seeker of its port services looked nice but with a stupppid leader like ours, it would not go far.
Meet your new enemy, and he is none other than your old nemesis that you think is a friend.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 14 Oct 2020, 21:17

The mindset of most Amhara Neftegna has never changed and is getting emboldened by the Hasad Agame Isayas actions against Genuine and Patriotic Eritreans. First Arresting, Killing, Abducting, Exiling genuine and patriotic Eritreans with leadership qualities and then Emptying Eritrea of it's dynamic youth, which is a Final Nail in the Coffin.

Hawzen ብጽብጽ the Amhara Apologist and Isayas cheapest Bıtch is pretending to be alarmed about Amhara's salivating for Assab. Assab and Red Sea have been in the minds of most Ethiopians except for the Somali Ethiopians. This is a fact !!

The likes of Brigadier General Bitweded Abraha, Eritrean hero, knew about this and wanted to have a clear defined separation and relations based on International Rules and Laws between Eritrea and Ethiopia. But Hasad Isayas put him in Jail.

Since General Bitweded's stand was stark opposite to the wishes of the Hasad Agame Isayas, Hasad Agame Isayas arrested Bitweded when TPLF Meles Chenawi, Isayas then bedfellow, was leading Ethiopia. It was around the same time when TPLF was in power that Hasad Isayas was flirting about economical then political Integration between Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Now Hasad Agame Isayas flirtation (ኮሸምሽም) is clearly paving the way to the fulfillment of Neftegna's wishes, while the Eritrean Heroes are dying and suffering in underground prisons.

Hawzen ብጽብጽ - Cheapest Bıtch:

Who are you trying to deceive now ? The blame squarely rests on Hasad Agame Isayas wedi komarit.

Now Hawzen ብጽብጽ, go rumble with the usual diatribe of assigning names.

ብጽብጽ ከዛብ ዋሒድ !!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 14 Oct 2020, 21:37

Sabur wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 21:17

The likes of Brigadier General Bitweded Abraha, Eritrean hero, knew about this and wanted to have a clear defined separation and relations based on International Rules and Laws between Eritrea and Ethiopia. But Hasad Isayas put him in Jail.

Normally, I don't dignify Agames ajewjew with a response, but I have made an exception today.

Yep. That was a militaryman's task- to design foreign policies and impose it on the politicians, including the commander in chief of the army! :roll:

What planet do you chimps live on! Retard!

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 14 Oct 2020, 21:47

I fully agree with you. The PFDJ goons are in a denial mode. They are repeating the PIA motto of “Aykesernan”.
But what do you expect when you let the scums of the earth, PIA and his adulterous goons run a government?

They can’t open their mouth against the Amaras because at this point they’re their only hope of having some self worth.
The “toothless hyena” is screwing some reality in to their thick skull.
And somehow he succeeded and I see them soiling their pants.

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 14 Oct 2020, 21:58

Quindibu!
By what logic is the old fool Issias is a civilian and Bitewded is a military man? You started to believe your own lies. This is no different from the joke of Mengistu Hailemariam’s switch to being civilian.
Eritrea is under a cruel barbaric military junta leader known as the alcoholic fool of the Horn of Africa.

Sabur

Post by Sabur » 14 Oct 2020, 22:11

quindibu = qıntram, wedi medhin komarit errand bıtch.

The Eritrean Struggle for Independence was a rallying stage for the Hasad Agame Isayas Agenda. An Independent, Strong and Unified Eritrea was never in his mind and was never his wish. He is exactly doing to fulfil his wish - A weak and divided Eritrea.

By the Way Hasad Agame Isayas was Meles Chenawi Agame bedfollow.

quindibu qıntram: Can you challenge a single point from below? You can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mindset of most Amhara Neftegna has never changed and is getting emboldened by the Hasad Agame Isayas actions against Genuine and Patriotic Eritreans. First by Arresting, Killing, Abducting, Exiling genuine and patriotic Eritreans with leadership qualities and then Emptying Eritrea of it's dynamic youth, which is a Final Nail in the Coffin.

Hawzen ብጽብጽ the Amhara Apologist and Isayas cheapest Bıtch is pretending to be alarmed about Amhara's salivating for Assab. Assab and Red Sea have been in the minds of most Ethiopians except for the Somali Ethiopians. This is a fact !!

Since General Bitweded's stand was stark opposite to the wishes of the Hasad Agame Isayas, Hasad Agame Isayas arrested Bitweded when TPLF Meles Chenawi, Isayas then bedfellow, was leading Ethiopia. It was around the same time when TPLF was in power that Hasad Isayas was flirting about economical then political Integration between Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Now Hasad Agame Isayas flirtation (ኮሸምሽም) is clearly paving the way to the fulfillment of Neftegna's wishes, while the Eritrean Heroes are dying and suffering in underground prisons.

Hawzen ብጽብጽ - Cheapest Bıtch:

Who are you trying to deceive now ? The blame squarely rests on Hasad Agame Isayas wedi komarit.

Now Hawzen ብጽብጽ, go rumble with the usual diatribe of assigning names.

ብጽብጽ ከዛብ ዋሒድ !!

quindibu wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 21:37
Sabur wrote:

Normally, I don't dignify Agames ajewjew with a response, but I have made an exception today.

Yep. That was a militaryman's task- to design foreign policies and impose it on the politicians, including the commander in chief of the army! :roll:

What planet do you chimps live on! Retard!

Meleket

Post by Meleket » 15 Oct 2020, 04:13

Merhano wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 13:11
Meleket wrote:
14 Oct 2020, 11:27
Hawzen wrote:

Dedebitis always dedeb

አንቱየዋ እርስዎ እኮ ኣዛውንት ነዎት፡
ንስሓና ቁርባን ነው ሚበጅዎት!

It is painful to receive a blow from unexpected direction. You fools thought Amara doesn't have any strategic interests. They do.
They are telling you, you won't be able to use it as a water hole for your camels for long.
A fool and his money will part eventually. The eritrean plan of being a rent seeker of its port services looked nice but with a stupppid leader like ours, it would not go far.
Meet your new enemy, and he is none other than your old nemesis that you think is a friend.
ክቡር ‘Merhano’ ካብ ኣምሓሩ ኮነ ካብ ተጋሩ ከምኡን ካብ ኦሮሞ ኮነ ካብ ወዘተ፡ ዞባዊ ረብሓ ኢጦብያ ዚሕሎ ብምውሓስ ስትራቴጂካዊ ኣፍደገ ባሕሪን ቀይሕ ባሕሪን ጥራሕ ከምዝኾነ ጌሮም ዚሃስቡ ሰባት ቀደም ኔሮም፡ ሕጂዉን አለው ንመጻኢዉን ክህልዉ ከምዝኾኑ ነፍስወከፍ ኤርትራዊ እቱይ ዘይተወልደውን ከሎ ጌና ኣብ ማሕጸን አዲኡ ከሎ ዝፈልጦ ሓቂ ኢዩ። ኤርትራዊ ሓቂ ሒዙ ንዅሉ ከከም ኣመጻጽኣኡ ይምክት፡ መልኣኽ ቀደሙ መልኣኽ ሓቂ ድማ ኣይጋደፎን ኢዩ!

ከምትፈልጥዎ ከብዲ ኣደ ጉራጉራ ኢዩ። ኩሉ አምሓራይ ነፍጠኛ ማለት አይኮነን። ከምርድኢትና ነፍጠኛ ማለት ተዋጋኣይ ማለት ኢዩ። ኣቐይታይ ማለት ኢዩ፣ ዓስካሪ ማለት እዉን ኢዩ። ፍልልይ የብሉኒ። ሕዝቢ ኤርትራ ብርቱዕ ተዋጋኣይ ክንድዝኾነ ነፍጠኛ ኢዩ እንተተባህለ ዋዛ ይመስል። ኤርትራዊ ነፍጠኛን ሓቀኛን ኢዩ። ወየንቲ ድማ ‘ነፍጠኛን’ ሸፍጠኛን(ሸፈጥቲ) ኢዮም!

ናብ ኣርእስቲ ጽሑፍ ምስ እንምለስ፡ እዞም ንዛረበሎም ዛሎና ‘ሸያብ’ ሰብኣይ ብዛዕባ ዋንነት ዓሰብ ስለዝተዛረቡ ጥራሕ ነፍጠኛ ኣየብሎምን ኢዩ። “‘ነፍጠኛ’ን ጉረኛን ወይ ድማ ‘ነፍጠኛ’ን ነፋጥን’ዶ ምፍላይ ክንስእን፧” ይብሉ ነበሩ ደቅ ሃገርና ኣግማሎም ኣብ ደንደስ ቀይሕ ባሕሪ ማይ እናስተዩ፡ ቢልና ክንዋዘ’ዶ!

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 15 Oct 2020, 19:34

Sabur wrote:

" The 30 years Eritrean Revolution for Independence was a mistake."

" The people and government of Eritrea should accept TPLF led Ethiopia is more powerful and that the people of Eritrea should submit to the mighty TPLF."
Backboneless Sabur aka Coward Benn,

What did you mean when you made these statements during TPLF's heydays ????

Dedebit is always dedeb