Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Hawzen
Member+

ESAT Gizaw Legesse: The toothless Old hyena !!!

Post by Hawzen » 13 Oct 2020, 19:22

I have always been a big fan of Esat and unfortunately we have heard you what you said on Esat today as analyst!!! This is clearly a good evidence that there are still few useless hateful old Neftegna who are only good at dreaming. The hateful people like this old hyena have been living in the west with their family for decades and they don't care about the lives of innocent Ethiopian youth. I just hope that Gizaw Legesse brings his children to the border to see how it feels to fight in a war even though I am sure he does not dare to do so.

Luckily, there are Millions of humble and God fearing Ethiopians and brother Sisay Agena is a great example of them. In my opinion, Brother Sisay is one of the best Ethiopian Journalists and analysis and I admire his brilliant analysis.

I understand agames might be very excited and cheering after listening the crazy statement made by the old useless Gizaw Legesse. Because agames have always been working to create chaos in our region. But one thing is absolutely clear: Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. People like the useless old Gizaw are definitely next to agames....

Dedebitis always dedeb
R.I.P Abay Tigray and TPLF
Last edited by Hawzen on 13 Oct 2020, 21:12, edited 2 times in total.

Merhano

Re: ESAT Gizaw Legesse: The toothless Old hyna !!!

Post by Merhano » 13 Oct 2020, 20:02

Hawzen wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 19:22
I have always been the fun of Esat and unfortunately we have heard you what you said on Esat today!!! This is clearly a good evidence that there are still few useless hateful old Neftegna who are only good at dreaming. The hateful people like this old hyna have been living in the west with their family for decades and they don't care about the lives of innocent Ethiopian youth. I just hope that Gizaw Legesse brings his children to the border to see how it feels to fight in a war even though I am sure he does not dare to do so.

Luckily, there are Millions of humble and God fearing Ethiopians and brother Sisay Agena is a great example of them. In my opinion, Brother Sisay is one of the best Ethiopian Journalists and analysis and I admire his brilliant analysis.

I understand agames might be very excited and cheering after listening the crazy statement made by the old useless Gizaw Legesse. Because agames have always been working to create chaos in our region. But one thing is absolutely clear: Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea. People like the useless old Gizaw are definitely next to agames....

Dedebitis always dedeb
Finally reality is sinking in. What PIA is doing with his flirtatious activities with Abiy, will eventually finish the dream of Eritrean independence.
But on my part, I think it’s a good riddance. The Eritrean peasantry class cannot understand what freedom is, let alone manage and prosper by it.
The people who claim to have fought for freedom brought the worst slavery in Eritrean history.

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Oct 2020, 20:13

Merhano wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 20:02
Hawzen wrote:
I have always been the fun of Esat and unfortunately we have heard you what you said on Esat today!!! This is clearly a good evidence that there are still few useless hateful old Neftegna who are only good at dreaming. The hateful people like this old hyna have been living in the west with their family for decades and they don't care about the lives of innocent Ethiopian youth. I just hope that Gizaw Legesse brings his children to the border to see how it feels to fight in a war even though I am sure he does not dare to do so.

Dedebitis always dedeb
Finally reality is sinking in. What PIA is doing with his flirtatious activities with Abiy, will eventually finish the dream of Eritrean independence.
But on my part, I think it’s a good riddance. The Eritrean peasantry class cannot understand what freedom is, let alone manage and prosper by it.
The people who claim to have fought for freedom brought the worst slavery in Eritrean history.
Hawzen; what exactly did he say? please share. thanks.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Oct 2020, 20:16

Merhano wrote:

Sister Almaze aka Merhano aka Antico,

STFU, Agame Wahid!!! Agames are still the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea.

We understand Agames are having nightmare after watching the Lion of Nakfa roaring all over Ethiopia while locust is eating your lunch in the least important killil Tigray :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

May God bless the Lion of Nakfa and the Noble Peace Prize Winner Prime Minister Dr. Abby Ahmed.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 13 Oct 2020, 20:26

Merhano wrote:

The Dedebit Einstein Awash/Merhano,

You evil agame, in your quest to curve out your Abay Tigray Republic dream, you led 170,000 poor Oromo and Amhara young peasant men to their horrific deaths during your 3 major invasion attempts against Eritrea. Your super power masters gave you the most advanced weapons, provided you with diplomatic support, fed your conscripts, and funded your invasion, but still you were unable to undo the Eritrean independence. Now look at you confined at Axum Hotel under a permanent quarantine, and look at me walking with a swag while touring the Renaissance dam. And we're just getting started. You haven't seen nothing yet. There's more to come. :oops: :oops:

Hawzen
Member+

Re: ESAT Gizaw Legesse: The toothless Old hyena !!!

Post by Hawzen » 13 Oct 2020, 20:29

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 20:13
In summary: He said there is unfinished business between Eritrea and Ethiopia and that Ethiopia should go to war to take Assab after peace prevails in Ethiopia.... It is definitely an eye opening for Eritreans even though I believe it is just his personal opinion.

Click the video and you can listen what the toothless old hyena said.

Dedebit is always dedeb

ZEMEN

Post by ZEMEN » 13 Oct 2020, 20:40

Hawzen wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 20:29
ZEMEN wrote:
In summary: He said there is unfinished business between Eritrea and Ethiopia and that Ethiopia should go to war to take Assab after peace prevails in Ethiopia.... It is definitely an eye opening for Eritreans even though I believe it is just his personal opinion.

Dedebit is always dedeb
Hawzen; we were there and we tried. As an Ethiopian, we tried when we were in our strongest moment in time; 1998 to 2000 and Eritrea left us with bloody nose. If you ask me, Ethiopia will never be as strong as 1998 to 2000 and we couldn't get the job then? how is possible any time in the future?
If ask me, peace is the way out. Let's give what Eritrea needs and Eritrea give us what we need. To tell you the truth, we can't even defat Al-shebab with pick trucks and flip flop shoes, let alone Eritreans. the truth. Our problem is, we never learn from our history and mistakes. Let's say Ethiopia captures Assab by force then how are you going to use it peacefully? only old and dumb people will say that because they never fight the war.

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 13 Oct 2020, 20:45

Brother Hawzen,
I too watched that clip, but I was not surprised by the old [deleted] expressing his hidden agenda, as it were. Sadly, he is not the only Ethiopian who entertains such an unachievable wishlist. We hear them in various social media. They come in different hues and colors. Some of them, as you correctly alluded, may not have witnessed the cruelty of war. Some are really daydreamers that won't stop hallucinating to grab any piece of land around them. Remember Andargachew Tsige changing his tone when a reporter asked him how he sees the fact that Ethiopia is landlocked? He did not hesitate to state "We may have to go to war with Eritrea as regards to Asseb port" or something to that effect. This guy was being helped by Eritrea until the unfortunate situation where Weyane conspired with Yemen to get him arrested. And there are some old Ethiopian military people who claim that they never lost the war against Eritreans had it not the misguided order of their leadership, whatever the hell that may mean! And, of course, we have the types of Weyane criminals that claim it is they that liberated Massawa from the Derg and not the Eritreans - without an iota of shame.
On the other hand, journalist Sisay Agena while he interviewed several Ethiopians (including Professor Mesfin Weldemariam, Dawit Weldegergish and Andargachew Tsige) about the issue of Ethiopia being landlocked as a journalist would, he has been consistent on his sincere opinion of wishing that both Eritreans and Ethiopians should cooperate in every way, including security, as two brotherly peoples and two sisterly countries working side by side!

Last edited by Temt on 13 Oct 2020, 21:09, edited 1 time in total.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Oct 2020, 21:08

ZEMEN wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 20:40
Hawzen; we were there and we tried. As an Ethiopian, we tried when we were in our strongest moment in time; 1998 to 2000 and Eritrea left us with bloody nose. If you ask me, Ethiopia will never be as strong as 1998 to 2000 and we couldn't get the job then? how is possible any time in the future?
If ask me, peace is the way out. Let's give what Eritrea needs and Eritrea give us what we need. To tell you the truth, we can't even defat Al-shebab with pick trucks and flip flop shoes, let alone Eritreans. the truth. Our problem is, we never learn from our history and mistakes. Let's say Ethiopia captures Assab by force then how are you going to use it peacefully? only old and dumb people will say that because they never fight the war.
Brother ZEMEN,

I appreciate for your humble comments, brother. As you have mentioned, the only way out from our misery is to have peaceful and prospers region and Peace can only be prevailed by respecting each other. We have tried wars after wars for many decades and we witnessed the consequences of wars. Hundreds of thousands if not millions of people lost their lives. Because of the wars, mothers have still been mourning for the lost of their loved ones... Millions of Children have been raised without their fathers...Not only that Hundreds of thousands have become disabled. Still, this useless old hyena Gizaw and few people like him are still fantasizing about war. It is time to work hand in hand to change the lives of the peoples of both countries...Not to go to war to kill each other. I understand It is very disappointing to hear such hurtful opinions/analysis but I also know that the people of Ethiopia and Eritrea are tired of war and that they need nothing but peace.

God bless the people of Eritrea and Ethiopia.

Dedebit is always dedeb

Afdeyu

Post by Afdeyu » 13 Oct 2020, 21:09

There were about 300,000 Ethiopian soldiers died in the war with Eritrea from 1961-2000. This soldiers have kids grand kids brothers sisters the likes of t negram and Ermias ethio360 whose fathers died in Sahel. This people are dangerous if they come to power, but nothing they can do as long as Eritrea stays strong militarily... strong military is not just for war, but to deter the potential enemy that the cost will be high if they want to try what their fathers failed at...But only naive Eritreans think that the dergi leftovers has a change of heart when it comes to Eritrea.

Eritreans should be greatful to people like negram & this guy on Esat today for saying what they say behind doors... They say “let’s use Eritrea to crash tplf, then we will go after Eritrea“... but this evil mindset of hurting your neighbors didn’t help woyane and it won’t help Amhara expansionist.
This idiots can no even capture mekelle and they are dreaming more...
Fah fah kiatwen eyu ab kereba gizzie
The Eritrean people is the most peaceful people but destined to live next to evil people who want to hurt it.

We need to build a wall at the Southern border

Hawzen wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 20:29
ZEMEN wrote:

Dedebit is always dedeb
Last edited by Afdeyu on 13 Oct 2020, 21:36, edited 1 time in total.

Merhano

Post by Merhano » 13 Oct 2020, 21:17

Temt wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 20:45
Brother Hawzen,
I too watched that clip, but I was not surprised by the old [deleted] expressing his hidden agenda, as it were. Sadly, he is not the only Ethiopian who entertains such an unachievable wishlist. We hear them in various social media. They come in different hues and colors. Some of them, as you correctly alluded, may not have witnessed the cruelty of war. Some are really daydreamers that won't stop hallucinating to grab any piece of land around them. Remember Andargachew Tsige changing his tone when a reporter asked him how he sees the fact that Ethiopia is landlocked? He did not hesitate to state "We may have to go to war with Eritrea as regards to Asseb port" or something to that effect. This guy was being helped by Eritrea until the unfortunate situation where Weyane conspired with Yemen to get him arrested. And there are some old Ethiopian military people who claim that they never lost the war against Eritreans had it not the misguided order of their leadership, whatever the hell that may mean! And, of course, we have the types of Weyane criminals that claim it is they that liberated Massawa from theDerg and not the Eritreans - without an iota of shame.
On the other hand, journalist Sisay Agena while he interviewed several Ethiopians (including Professor Mesfin Weldemariam, Dawit Weldegergish and Andargachew Tsige) about the issue of Ethiopia being landlocked as a journalist would, he has been consistent on his sincere opinion of wishing that both Eritreans and Ethiopians should cooperate in every way, including security, as two brotherly peoples and two sisterly countries working side by side!

Trusting people like Sisay Agena! How desperate have we become? All Sisay Agena just saying is “don’t say anything like that while we need them to check mate TPLF”.
But the blood and life of Eritrean to be wasted trying to defend the shitttty independence of Eritrean from the rising irredentism of the Amara people is on the hands of PIA and his cronies.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Oct 2020, 21:33

Temt wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 20:45
Brother Hawzen,
I too watched that clip, but I was not surprised by the old [deleted] expressing his hidden agenda, as it were. Sadly, he is not the only Ethiopian who entertains such an unachievable wishlist. We hear them in various social media. They come in different hues and colors. Some of them, as you correctly alluded, may not have witnessed the cruelty of war. Some are really daydreamers that won't stop hallucinating to grab any piece of land around them. Remember Andargachew Tsige changing his tone when a reporter asked him how he sees the fact that Ethiopia is landlocked? He did not hesitate to state "We may have to go to war with Eritrea as regards to Asseb port" or something to that effect. This guy was being helped by Eritrea until the unfortunate situation where Weyane conspired with Yemen to get him arrested. And there are some old Ethiopian military people who claim that they never lost the war against Eritreans had it not the misguided order of their leadership, whatever the hell that may mean! And, of course, we have the types of Weyane criminals that claim it is they that liberated Massawa from the Derg and not the Eritreans - without an iota of shame.

You are correct, brother Tempt. There is no question that there have always been few people like this toothless hyena who have not moved on yet specially the old former soldiers who live in diaspora. But what made me be surprised in this particular situation is that this toothless Old hyena is expressing his evil agenda publically in Esat which I have been a big fan of. I have been following Esat because of the best journalist and humble and honest analyst brother Sisay Agena.. But to be honest, I am going to have hard time to watch Esat program specially the days when Gizaw Legesse is in the program to open his stinky mouth.

I will definitely watch the daily news presented by brother Messay Mekonen though...

Last but not least, let's know get distracted from the fact that Agames are the worst enemy of Eritrea and the people of Eritrea :twisted: :mrgreen: :oops:

Dedebit is always dedeb

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 13 Oct 2020, 21:48

For long Abyssinian (Amhara & Tigrean) elites have been disinformation brokers of Eritrean intentions, not only to Ethiopians and the Horn of Africa, but to other Africans and non- Africans. People had been buying their lies, whole sale.

Now that the outside world is getting to know the true Eritrea without the Abyssinian distorted mirror, the elites particularly the kleptocrats of Tigray are furious and are throwing temper tantrums. Please someone translate “Game Over”, into Agame/Adwa/Endirta/Tembien Tigrigna!

Abyssinian elites know if southern Ethiopians, the mine sweepers (ፈንጂ ረጋጭ), know Eritrea means no harm to them, their Imperial ambition is dead on its tracks. They were only able to wreck havoc in the area by sacrificing innocent Oromia, Sidama & other citizens of SNNPR.
(Ghidewon Abay: @Ghidewon)

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Oct 2020, 21:51

Merhano wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 21:17
Trusting people like Sisay Agena! How desperate have we become? All Sisay Agena just saying is “don’t say anything like that while we need them to check mate TPLF”.
But the blood and life of Eritrean to be wasted trying to defend the shitttty independence of Eritrean from the rising irredentism of the Amara people is on the hands of PIA and his cronies.
This Agame is hilarious......

As an opportunist hyena, you jumped on this issue thinking that we would lift off our eyes from your ugly face. Nope!

Eritrea never had and will never have a brutal enemy like Agames!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 13 Oct 2020, 22:01

quindibu wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 21:51
Merhano wrote:
This Agame is hilarious......

As an opportunist hyena, you jumped on this issue thinking that we would lift off our eyes from your ugly face. Nope!

quindibu

Post by quindibu » 13 Oct 2020, 22:13

Zmeselo wrote:
13 Oct 2020, 21:48
For long Abyssinian (Amhara & Tigrean) elites have been disinformation brokers of Eritrean intentions, not only to Ethiopians and the Horn of Africa, but to other Africans and non- Africans. People had been buying their lies, whole sale.

Now that the outside world is getting to know the true Eritrea without the Abyssinian distorted mirror, the elites particularly the kleptocrats of Tigray are furious and are throwing temper tantrums. Please someone translate “Game Over”, into Agame/Adwa/Endirta/Tembien Tigrigna!

Abyssinian elites know if southern Ethiopians, the mine sweepers (ፈንጂ ረጋጭ), know Eritrea means no harm to them, their Imperial ambition is dead on its tracks. They were only able to wreck havoc in the area by sacrificing innocent Oromia, Sidama & other citizens of SNNPR.
(Ghidewon Abay: @Ghidewon)
Actually, that is the glaring reality we Eritreans keep missing. The only way the recurrent violence that keeps coming from our southern border ceases is when people like Ato Gizaw has come to learn to love their own people more than they hate Eritrea/ns. As long as Ethiopianess is expressed with ''አክሱም ለወላይታው ምንድነው?", the saga will continue.....Who cares if hundreds of thousands of souls perish fighting against Eritrea? To Ato Gizaw and his likes these are faceless peasants whose pain and suffering don't mean a squat, beyond lip-service, to these ignoramuses.

Hawzen
Member+

Post by Hawzen » 13 Oct 2020, 22:40

Merhano wrote:
.............to defend the shitttty independence of Eritrean........

Sister Alamze aka agame Marhano,

How is your "De facto" Tigray Republic doing ??? According to political experts the De facto Tigray Republic has a lot of similarities with Israel... How about the locust infestation and specially the Prevention methods the dead Tigray Republic implements :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dedebit is always dedeb

BAGAMIDOASS

Post by BAGAMIDOASS » 13 Oct 2020, 22:41

If those dreamer are wishing all dirt against Eritrean, our government has to re think twice and prepare for any eventuality. Eritrean government has to lined up with powerful countries in the region and beyond, including Military presence up to leasing.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 13 Oct 2020, 22:56

This what I said before however we are good at doing our homework and we clearly lays out plan if by any miracle such idiots made it to power and to bring chaos to our people. He clearly should know that by the time he will kiss good bye the map mama Ethiopia from the face of world map. Eritreans are peace loving people but we are super in bringing hell to our enemies when it must.

Easy as that...

Hawzen wrote:
I have always been a big fan of Esat and unfortunately we have heard you what you said on Esat today as analyst!!! This is clearly a good evidence that there are still few useless hateful old Neftegna who are only good at dreaming. The hateful people like this old hyena have been living in the west with their family for decades and they don't care about the lives of innocent Ethiopian youth. I just hope that Gizaw Legesse brings his children to the border to see how it feels to fight in a war even though I am sure he does not dare to do so.

Dedebitis always dedeb

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 13 Oct 2020, 23:22

The rotten head Gizaw is the Amhara kleptocrat who still tells us the Ethiopian folktales! Eritrean sea will remain forever an Eritrean similar to that of Ethiopian Rivers that belong only to Ethiopia. Whether the Ethiopians like it or not, they have to live landlocked like all other countries in the world. For example, in Africa countries like Zimbabwe, Zambia, Uganda, Chad, Niger, newly created South Sudan, Malawi, Democratic Republik Congo, Ruanda, Burundi are landlocked & use the ports of their neighbors who had access to the sea. We Eritreans are peace-loving & have no hatred against the people of Ethiopia. If they need it, they can use our Ports. Similarly, Eritrea can benefit from the Great Renaissance Dam.

If the moribund Gizaw thinks that the current peace is strategic until Ethiopia is getting stable & stronger then he is passing the red line. We Eritreans have not forgotten the barbaric acts upon us by different Ethiopian regimes including the overrunning of children and women and elderly with tanks, the poisoning of our Lakes and Rivers and the burning of People inside Churches and Mosques as well as the burning of crops. We Eritreans will never forget what the three regimes of Ethiopia have done on us. But for the sake of peace, we forgive with the hope of creating a favorable environment for the coming generations.