Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

When ignorant critique the learnt: the habit unfamiliar to Oromo Nation but typical psychological nature of habesha?

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2020, 12:50

I am now living evidence that habesha tend to witness for what they never saw instead of what they observed, confirm what they never heard instead of what they attended, etc relaying on subjective than attempting to be objective.

A case in point is very simple. I can give you very accessible example from this forum threads. Look at my post entitled - As an outsider looking from outside I see that PM Abiy is suffering from Menelik-Syndrome right now... In the body, find the comment by one forum member by the name Sam Ebalalehu.

This habesha person did nothing exceptionally wrong. He did business as usual typical to his domain. I defeated him (and thereby his domain habesha) as an Oromo based on the following evidences posted. That is why Oromo Nation keeps its lines different from habesha.

TesfaNews
Member+

Re: When ignorant critique the learnt: the habit unfamiliar to Oromo Nation but typical psychological nature of habesha?

Post by TesfaNews » 26 Sep 2020, 13:01

I [ deleted ] yo agamae sista in the washroom her meakor exploded when due to shoving my finger up her arse thousands of of locusts Flew out like a volcano and erupted into mass drought in my local town of America

Dawi

Re: When ignorant critique the learnt: the habit unfamiliar to Oromo Nation but typical psychological nature of habesha?

Post by Dawi » 26 Sep 2020, 13:29

AbebeB wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 12:50
I defeated him (and thereby his domain habesha) as an Oromo based on the following evidences posted. That is why Oromo Nation keeps its lines different from habesha.
Abe Tokichaw,

If you keep "Oromo Nation" different from "habesha" you will have the Great Oromo migrations alright, also known as the Oromo expansions, a series of expansions in the 16th and the 17th centuries by the Oromo people from southern Ethiopia, namely the contemporary Borana and Guji zones, into more northerly regions of Ethiopia. Period!

These pastoralists didn't have a written record of history to talk about, so by separating yourself from the written history of your cousin debteras (scholars) & other travelers, you remain with your 'Lullaby', oral pass downs. I can't think of who prefers that exclusively except OLF/shene dimwits?

Many of your types don't talk about it but, what are you going to do with the 17th century, Yejju dynasty who ruled much of the Ethiopian Empire during the Zemene Mesafint or "Era of Princes"? Notwithstanding the other what you call "dikalas" like Menelik/Gobena, HIM, Mengistu and the present Abiy who ruled and are running Ethiopia?

You know what, you're crazy! We like roots too but, it didn't have other options; so go ahead and come up with your version for Bollywood as your interest is not truth but, mainly financial.

Last edited by Dawi on 26 Sep 2020, 13:37, edited 1 time in total.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Sep 2020, 13:32

Abebe b, it seems to me you are suffering from Menilik derangement syndrome.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2020, 13:57

Dawi wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 13:29
AbebeB wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 12:50
I defeated him (and thereby his domain habesha) as an Oromo based on the following evidences posted. That is why Oromo Nation keeps its lines different from habesha.
Abe Tokichaw,

If you keep "Oromo Nation" different from "habesha" you will have the Great Oromo migrations alright, also known as the Oromo expansions, a series of expansions in the 16th and the 17th centuries by the Oromo people from southern Ethiopia, namely the contemporary Borana and Guji zones, into more northerly regions of Ethiopia. Period!

These pastoralists didn't have a written record of history to talk about, so by separating yourself from the written history of your cousin debteras (scholars) & other travelers, you remain with your 'Lullaby', oral pass downs. I can't think of who prefers that exclusively except OLF/shene dimwits?

Many of your types don't talk about it but, what are you going to do with the 17th century, Yejju dynasty who ruled much of the Ethiopian Empire during the Zemene Mesafint or "Era of Princes"? Notwithstanding the other what you call "dikalas" like Menelik/Gobena, HIM, Mengistu and the present Abiy who ruled and are running Ethiopia?

You know what, you're crazy! We like roots too but, it didn't have other options; so go ahead and come up with your version for Bollywood as your interest is not truth but, mainly financial.
Dawi aka Ermiyas L,
Piece of advice to you. This in't accounting that you say pursued, where knowledge of arithmetic is sufficient. Writing history of a nation requires academic digging into depth of history as differed to write-up by Debteras (= servants of Satan) who often wrote their Satan lead dreams as history of their envisaged enemy nation.

The other part of my advice is related to that I had clear difficulty to thoroughly understand even your first paragraph.You better use the language you better express yourself in. I do believe no none blames your incompetence in English though you seem to live in English speaking country, USA.

I say it honestly.

Sam,
I have to laugh only kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Sep 2020, 14:17

Abebe b, you laughed because, I believe, you have not understood the meaning of Menilik derangement syndrome. It means irrational hate to a point of insanity. I do not think you argue to not possess that trait.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2020, 16:00

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 14:17
Abebe b, you laughed because, I believe, you have not understood the meaning of Menilik derangement syndrome. It means irrational hate to a point of insanity. I do not think you argue to not possess that trait.
Hey Sam,

Btw, you can't equate Menilik derangement with mental derangement. I laughed because you are garbage coming with garbage comment/opinion.

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 26 Sep 2020, 19:33

you left the important word : syndrome. it refers a kind of illness, like down syndrome. Try again to understand what your Menilik derangement syndrome means.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 26 Sep 2020, 21:34

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
26 Sep 2020, 19:33
you left the important word : syndrome. it refers a kind of illness, like down syndrome. Try again to understand what your Menilik derangement syndrome means.
Sam,
Like I said before, ፈሳም: ቅዥቤ ነገር ነህ፡፡
You are suffering from identity crises, too. All together yield a kind of your syndrome you never get rid of.