Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

ብቸኛዋ በፕሬዚደንት የምትመራ (በም/ፕ/ት ሳይሆን) የወንዶች ሀገር ትግራይ፡፡ ትግራዋይ እንኳን ደስ አላችሁ! ከኦሮሞ ሕዝብ ልጅ፡፡

Post by AbebeB » 24 Sep 2020, 14:31

The famous son of Tigray Dr. DbreTsion sworn in as president of Rep of Tigray. Dr. President, you are different from sub servant vice presidents of the other regions who appear to be beggars of their daily bread from Abey led Amhara regime and sellers of their respective nations.

pushkin
Member+

Re: ብቸኛዋ በፕሬዚደንት የምትመራ (በም/ፕ/ት ሳይሆን) የወንዶች ሀገር ትግራይ፡፡ ትግራዋይ እንኳን ደስ አላችሁ! ከኦሮሞ ሕዝብ ልጅ፡፡

Post by pushkin » 24 Sep 2020, 14:37

The filthy Agame sending congra message to another Agame :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :mrgreen:
AbebeB wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 14:31
The famous son of Tigray Dr. DbreTsion sworn in as president of Rep of Tigray. Dr. President, you are different from sub servant vice presidents of the other regions who appear to be beggars of their daily bread from Abey led Amhara regime and sellers of their respective nations.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Re: ብቸኛዋ በፕሬዚደንት የምትመራ (በም/ፕ/ት ሳይሆን) የወንዶች ሀገር ትግራይ፡፡ ትግራዋይ እንኳን ደስ አላችሁ! ከኦሮሞ ሕዝብ ልጅ፡፡

Post by Kuasmeda » 24 Sep 2020, 15:01

The dying old man! Eritrea was a shelter for many Oromo people in addition to many Eritreans that have dedicated for the Oromo struggle Agames were hunting them. No Oromo will be against the Eritreans. Mark my word we shall clean you all from the planest soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 14:47
Thank you, Oromia nation tomorrow kill shaebia from Oromia soil the killers of your future.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 24 Sep 2020, 15:32

Kuasmeda wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 15:01
The dying old man! Eritrea was a shelter for many Oromo people in addition to many Eritreans that have dedicated for the Oromo struggle Agames were hunting them. No Oromo will be against the Eritreans. Mark my word we shall clean you all from the planest soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Thank you, Oromia nation tomorrow kill shaebia from Oromia soil the killers of your future.
Kuasmeda,
ፈሳም! መጀምርያ ባድሜን የያዘባችሁን ጠላት ያላችሁትን አጽዱ፡

Follower

Post by Follower » 24 Sep 2020, 15:40

እዚ ኩሎ ድራማስ ንምንታይ ኣደለየ,ብመሰረት ህገ መንግስት እትዮጵያ፡ናይ መገንጠል መብት ካብ ሃለዎም,ንምንታይ ጸላእቲ ከየብዘሑ ብሰላም ዘይገላገሉ?
Opposing the fed govt is not a solution,,
ኡነቱ hawzen ደደቢት ደደብ ነው ክብል።
Please wait, video is loading...
Last edited by Follower on 24 Sep 2020, 15:50, edited 1 time in total.

Kuasmeda
Member+

Post by Kuasmeda » 24 Sep 2020, 15:45

The dirty Agame! Badme is secured. We will wipe you Agames soon from the Eritrean land. Many evil Agames like you are exposed while trying to cheat on ER in the name of Oromos, Amharas & Eritreans. Mark my word your leaders will be imprisoned in Kilinti soon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
AbebeB wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 15:32
Kuasmeda wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Kuasmeda,

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Sep 2020, 17:28

AbebeB wrote:
hmm...

“I tried to cheer her up, and apparently succeeded in some degree, before the walk was over; but in the very act my conscience reproved me, knowing, as I did, that, sooner or later, the tie must be broken, and this was only nourishing false hopes and putting off the evil day.” ~Anne B. 8)

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 24 Sep 2020, 17:34

Wùsha, why didn't you dare hold your eleKtions in Badme town and environs? Huh? :lol:

And what's up with you guys, & the name "Abebe"? :lol:

AbebeB wrote:
24 Sep 2020, 15:32
Kuasmeda wrote:
Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Kuasmeda,

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 24 Sep 2020, 17:40

Halafi Mengedi wrote:
Please stop talking bad about Eritrea because they are best friends of the Oromos and Oromiyya the beautiful and the egalitarian. Many thanks to professor Asmerom Leggese, the prominent great Eritrean expert and writer of the Great Gada Democracy. :P

Obbo Halafi, can you tell me please as to why the tplf funds and agitates Oromos to fight the egalitarian Abba Gadas who preach peace, security, coexistence, health, wealth and forever happiness?
8)

Selam/

Re: AbebeB Kichamam

Post by Selam/ » 24 Sep 2020, 21:19

Kichamam Woyane - Try harder to walk like a human being. It will never happen. You're damned to crawl like a rattlesnake. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote: