Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
AbebeB
Member+

የኮሎምቢያን ኤምፓየር የገነባው Sebastián de Belalcázar ሀውልት በሰልፈኞች ፈረሰ፡፡ የዳግማዊ ሚንሊክ ቆማጣው ሐውልት ተረኛ ነው!

Post by AbebeB » 18 Sep 2020, 17:24

የኮሎምቢያን ኤምፓየር የገነባው Sebastián de Belalcázar ሀውልት በሰልፈኞች ፈረሰ፡፡ የዳግማዊ ሚንሊክ ቆማጣው ሐውልት ተረኛ ነው!

AbebeB
Member+

Re: የኮሎምቢያን ኤምፓየር የገነባው Sebastián de Belalcázar ሀውልት በሰልፈኞች ፈረሰ፡፡ የዳግማዊ ሚንሊክ ቆማጣው ሐውልት ተረኛ ነው!

Post by AbebeB » 18 Sep 2020, 22:59

The debters should not be allowed to celebrate Meskel in Finfinnee before they condemn Menelik II's statue to uproot.

Dawi

Re: የኮሎምቢያን ኤምፓየር የገነባው Sebastián de Belalcázar ሀውልት በሰልፈኞች ፈረሰ፡፡ የዳግማዊ ሚንሊክ ቆማጣው ሐውልት ተረኛ ነው!

Post by Dawi » 19 Sep 2020, 01:13

AbebeB wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 22:59
The debters should not be allowed to celebrate Meskel in Finfinnee before they condemn Menelik II's statue to uproot.
Uncle Tom,

Ethiopian History... Menelik was the leader of the battle of Adwa in 1896. The first African leader to defeat European Colonialism. The statue is a symbol of that leader honored by Blacks & other colonized people all over the world.

You low life banda come to an Ethiopian site and compare the great African leader Menelik who defended his native land with Sebastián de Belalcázar 1479/1480 – 1551) who was a Spanish conquistador that led expeditions in present-day Ecuador and Colombia?

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 19 Sep 2020, 17:04

Dawi wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 01:13
AbebeB wrote:
Uncle Tom,

Ethiopian History... Menelik was the leader of the battle of Adwa in 1896. The first African leader to defeat European Colonialism. The statue is a symbol of that leader honored by Blacks & other colonized people all over the world.

You low life banda come to an Ethiopian site and compare the great African leader Menelik who defended his native land with Sebastián de Belalcázar 1479/1480 – 1551) who was a Spanish conquistador that led expeditions in present-day Ecuador and Colombia?
Dawi aka Ermiyas L,

There are fallacies in the video you posted.
1. The presenter calls her presentation a research report. But it is as simple as getting the treaty to read it to someone.
2. She refers biblical sources as if Ethiopia is ever mentioned in the bible. You can’t show me the word Ethiopia in the bible.
3. She misunderstood the identity of Menelik. Minelik never claimed he was black. Instead he claimed he was lion of Judah hinting his Caucasian origin.
4. The presentation iterates Oromo nation’s colonial narrative saying – Ethiopia: from Ancient Kushites to the black lions (probably referring to Oromo warriors) which already contradicts with habesha perception of self and of Ethiopia. So it falsifies your habesha view, not support you.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 19 Sep 2020, 21:56

D!ck head Woyane scholar
2) show me evidence Ethiopia is only 100 years old.
3) Show me evidence Menili's claim of being ferenji. I can provide one for the frog's claim being an Arab.
4) Remember #1

KIFU!

AbebeB wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 17:04
Dawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Uncle Tom,

Dawi aka Ermiyas L,

1. The presenter calls her presentation a research report. But it is as simple as getting the treaty to read it to someone.
2. She refers biblical sources as if Ethiopia is ever mentioned in the bible. You can’t show me the word Ethiopia in the bible.
3. She misunderstood the identity of Menelik. Minelik never claimed he was black. Instead he claimed he was lion of Judah hinting his Caucasian origin.
4. The presentation iterates Oromo nation’s colonial narrative saying – Ethiopia: from Ancient Kushites to the black lions (probably referring to Oromo warriors) which already contradicts with habesha perception of self and of Ethiopia. So it falsifies your habesha view, not support you.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 19 Sep 2020, 22:26

Selam/ wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 21:56
D!ck head Woyane scholar
3) Show me evidence Menili's claim of being ferenji. I can provide one for the frog's claim being an Arab.
4) Remember #1
KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Dawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Uncle Tom,
Dawi aka Ermiyas L,
Selam,
Just to warm you, I start with Abyssinia became member of league of nations as Abyssinia (not as Ethiopia) in 1923. Enjoy it here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Member_st ... tions#1923

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Sep 2020, 00:42

D!ck head Woyane - If you love the Al Habesha label given to you by the disusting arabs and copy-cat portuguese colonialists, be my guest and tattoo it on your deformed forehead. They also call you n!gga and starving skeketal east african. Implant all those tags in your ashy dry-land skin. Honor and humiliation are the same for a low life dog like yourself.

I am a proud Ethiopian and all my ancestors to the line of Moses called themselves Ethiopian, not abyssinian. An inferior TPLF bandit can't comprehend the complexity and scale of my magnificent history. Copy one more wikipedia garbage and I will whack you in the head.
KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 22:26
Selam/ wrote:
D!ck head Woyane scholar
4) Remember #1
KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Dawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Uncle Tom,
Dawi aka Ermiyas L,
Selam,
Just to warm you, I start with Abyssinia became member of league of nations as Abyssinia (not as Ethiopia) in 1923. Enjoy it here:

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 20 Sep 2020, 14:40

Selam/ wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 00:42
D!ck head Woyane - If you love the Al Habesha label given to you by the disusting arabs and copy-cat portuguese colonialists, be my guest and tattoo it on your deformed forehead. They also call you n!gga and starving skeketal east african. Implant all those tags in your ashy dry-land skin. Honor and humiliation are the same for a low life dog like yourself.

I am a proud Ethiopian and all my ancestors to the line of Moses called themselves Ethiopian, not abyssinian. An inferior TPLF bandit can't comprehend the complexity and scale of my magnificent history. Copy one more wikipedia garbage and I will whack you in the head.
KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
D!ck head Woyane scholar
4) Remember #1
KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Dawi wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Uncle Tom,
Dawi aka Ermiyas L,
Selam,

Selam,
Yes I can bring more and more evidences that blow your traditional lore to prove that you have no true history in the horn of Africa. But the problems are these፡
1. you fail to defend your position
2. you continued with insult as is typical to Amharic leper guys
3. you couldn’t give your evidence as you suggest earlier

Dawi

Post by Dawi » 20 Sep 2020, 15:57

ሸኔ/ትሕነግ,

Both DERG and MEISON were Oromo led organizations. It is explained in following video. If they call to kill each other as on your posted slogan, it is not different from what is going on among Oromo extremists today; it's in their nature to do that; don't pass the buck to others.

የኦሮሞው መንግሥት ደርግ የኢትዮጵያን ታሪካዊ ተቋማት አፍርሷል፣

የኢትዮጵያን ባለውለታ አርበኞች ፋሽሽት ጣሊያንን የተዋጉትን ገሏል፣ ምሁራን እረሽኗል፣

ትሕነግ የገባው ደርግ በከፈተው ቀዳዳ ነው፣

መኤሶን ደግሞ በኦሮሞ የሚመራ ድርጅት የደርግ ተባባሪ ነበር፣

የአሁኑ የኦሮሞ መንግሥት የሚሰራው የሚታይ ይሆናል፤ ለመፍረድ አንቸኩልም።

AbebeB wrote:
19 Sep 2020, 21:30
This is slogan chanted to tell their Dergue regime kill revolutionary oromos.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 20 Sep 2020, 21:22

Kichamam Woyane - You don't have any evidence for your flying cow folklore. Concerning myself, it is a sin for a heavenly to show evidence to a luciferian. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 14:40
Selam/ wrote:

KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
D!ck head Woyane scholar
4) Remember #1
KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Dawi wrote:

Uncle Tom,
Dawi aka Ermiyas L,
Selam,

Selam,
Yes I can bring more and more evidences that blow your traditional lore to prove that you have no true history in the horn of Africa. But the problems are these፡

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 21 Sep 2020, 22:36

Selam/ wrote:
20 Sep 2020, 21:22
Kichamam Woyane - You don't have any evidence for your flying cow folklore. Concerning myself, it is a sin for a heavenly to show evidence to a luciferian. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
D!ck head Woyane scholar
4) Remember #1
KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:

Dawi aka Ermiyas L,
Selam,

Selam,
Selam,
Is it from Debetera theology 104?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2020, 11:30

Kichamam Woyane - Yes, you're right; Debteras' sacred theological manuscripts say whack TPLF luciferians in the head repeatedly to drive the inherent curse and evil obsession out of them. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
21 Sep 2020, 22:36
Selam/ wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
D!ck head Woyane scholar
4) Remember #1
KIFU!
Selam,

Selam,
Selam,

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 22 Sep 2020, 15:59

Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 11:30
Kichamam Woyane - Yes, you're right; Debteras' sacred theological manuscripts say whack TPLF luciferians in the head repeatedly to drive the inherent curse and evil obsession out of them. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:

Selam,

Selam,
Selam,
Selam,
the good thing is that you knew you aren't free to ride your lore as usual. We are here exposing you only. No Ethiopia before 1940's, No Ethiopia in the bible, Amhara's leper Mineleik was colonizer before he died of leprosy, Orthodox debteras are led by Lucifer as you accepted.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2020, 20:30

Immature woyane rat - You appear to be the dumbest of all TPLF thugs. People say rock-head woyanes. Oh Boy! They are super right. You're denser than basalt. Read King Yohannes's personal bible and hand written letters to learn about Ethiopian history rather than echoing what your Arab masters indoctrinated you. E T H I O P I A! Say that heavenly name seven times mfkr, it will drive the evil spirit out of you. Say it dumbas$. ETHIOPIA, my love, my mother. I can't stop thinking about you. KIFU!

AbebeB wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 15:59
Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 11:30
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:
AbebeB wrote:
Selam/ wrote:

KIFU!

Selam,
Selam,
Selam,
the good thing is that you knew you aren't free to ride your lore as usual. We are here exposing you only. No Ethiopia before 1940's, No Ethiopia in the bible, Amhara's leper Mineleik was colonizer before he died of leprosy, Orthodox debteras are led by Lucifer as you accepted.
Last edited by Selam/ on 22 Sep 2020, 21:06, edited 2 times in total.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 22 Sep 2020, 20:51

Selam,
Is it Arabic or Chinese language? Sorry, but it looks like very unfamiliar to me! Don't worry your failure is not fatal, for we still you can expect Oromia's manna.

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2020, 21:11

Kichamam Woyane - it all depends on the eye of the observer. For a lice infested TPLF rat, it looks like a bleeding parasite making you drool over it. For a Heavenly like me, it's a sacred artwork and an eternal food for the soul. Everything has a context. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 20:51
Selam,
Is it Arabic or Chinese language? Sorry, but it looks like very unfamiliar to me! Don't worry your failure is not fatal, for we still you can expect Oromia's manna.

AbebeB
Member+

Post by AbebeB » 22 Sep 2020, 21:59

Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 21:11
Kichamam Woyane - it all depends on the eye of the observer. For a lice infested TPLF rat, it looks like a bleeding parasite making you drool over it. For a Heavenly like me, it's a sacred artwork and an eternal food for the soul. Everything has a context. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
Selam,
Selam,
This time, I can't stand your response. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Pissa son?

Selam/

Post by Selam/ » 22 Sep 2020, 22:14

Kichamam Woyane - same to me whether an irrelevant and hateful piece of sh!t responds or not. All TPLF rats are low-life pile of hey, if you know what that means or to be more local specific, hard-headed as basalt. KIFU!
AbebeB wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 21:59
Selam/ wrote:
22 Sep 2020, 21:11
AbebeB wrote:
Selam,
Selam,
This time, I can't stand your response. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Pissa son?