Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
Awash
Senior Member+

Kenya: Eritreans and a 3.4 Million Burlap Swindle

Post by Awash » 16 Sep 2020, 09:16

...Asked if he was under investigated, Menkerios said, “I am part of those requesting an investigation, not being investigated as some misinformed or with ill political intention- have chosen to allege.” He added, “I asked the Kenyan ministry of defense who said they don’t owe anything and that the case should be investigated for fraud and I joined the call for an investigation.”

Mr. Menkerios has a formidable enemy in the Eritrean government whose embassy in Nairobi is exploiting the case to besmirch his name. So far, the case has been circulating in Eritrean circles alleging “Haile Menkerios is being investigated in a fraud case in Kenya.” However, Kenyan press has reported he is among those who demanded an investigation on the case.
http://awate.com/kenya-eritreans-3-4-mi ... 7J8prsEGag

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Re: Kenya: Eritreans and a 3.4 Million Burlap Swindle

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2020, 10:32

The French like to say,
The only shame is to have no shame.
Haile Menkorios, has no shame!

He was a traitor, who abandoned his country while Eritrea was in the middle of an unjust war declared by Woyane, and lost 19,000 of its precious EDF members.

This man, is a traitor of the highest order! Doesn't have any shame whatsoever, to side with the enemy in the middle of a war of attrition. Subsequently, Eritrea lost 19K brave sons and daughters defending the country. For that, this drunkard was rewarded handsomely at the expense of the Eritrean people. We'll never ever forgive/forget, his selfish betrayal!

I am not certain about this information, but I was told that the Ethiopian woyane régime had a list of Eritrean names who contributed to the Eritrean development fund. Just before the war and before he was appointed to the UN, Haile represented Eritrea in Ethiopia.

The question is was he the one who gave that list of names to Woyane, who deported 80,000 Eritreans by confiscating their hard earned properties?

I have listened to an interview with the Eritrean football player Italo Vassalo, who was deported because of such a list. If that is true and can be proven with evidence, then this man’s hands are stained with Eritrean blood. He has collaborated with those that abused the human right of peaceful Eritreans, who lived in Ethiopia.

Haile Menkorios was accused of donating some 200,000 US dollars, to the Eritrean opposition group EYSC (a group supported and nurtured by the Ethiopian regime).

He's been against Eritrea/ns in many ways: starting with abandoning his post as Eritrean ambassador to the UN, right in the middle of the Ethio-Eritrea war. What else could you say about this traitor, than a hired gun?

We know he got fat salaries and benefits, while working for the UN. He's a selfish individual and has a strong love for money and power. He knew as his money increased, his obligation for a 2% diaspora tax increased every month also. That was the reason why he switched his citizenship to South African, to avoid that national obligation.

He was hired long time ago as an agent of foreign powers from high school, when they gave him scholarship at AFS (American Field Service). Then he was hired at USIS office in Addis Ababa, before he left for college to the US. He then went to Eritrea as a nationalist and fooled the EPLF to appoint him as Ambassador to Ethiopia, followed by as Eritrean Representative to UN; when he decided to resign his post in the middle of the war with woyane. He was working with Kofi Annan and Meles, to undermine the Eritrean position at the UN.

* When he was assigned as Eritrea's ambassador to the UN, he fell in love with Koffi Annan and defects to the UN.

* When he was assigned again as special envoy to Sudan, he fell in love with a Sudanese lady and even opted to convert to Islam.

* When he was assigned as special envoy to South Sudan and coordinating his work with AU Special envoy Thambo Mbeki from their South African office, he fell in love with South Africa and asked for Citizenship.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 16 Sep 2020, 12:53

Zombie,
So what if he and his colleagues got swindled? Are you happy about some people getting scammed?
There is no shame in being swindled. There is shame if you are the swindler like deqi komarit who take the people's money and stash it in off-shore banks.
...Asked if he was under investigated, Menkerios said, “I am part of those requesting an investigation, not being investigated as some misinformed or with ill political intention- have chosen to allege.” He added, “I asked the Kenyan ministry of defense who said they don’t owe anything and that the case should be investigated for fraud and I joined the call for an investigation.”

Mr. Menkerios has a formidable enemy in the Eritrean government whose embassy in Nairobi is exploiting the case to besmirch his name. So far, the case has been circulating in Eritrean circles alleging “Haile Menkerios is being investigated in a fraud case in Kenya.” However, Kenyan press has reported he is among those who demanded an investigation on the case.

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2020, 13:26

It's not "what if", ye sharmütiella lij.

You posted an article that said Eritreans are calling him a swindler, & I proved you're a liar.

Besides it's money he doesn't deserve to have, so yeah I'm exstatic he lost it all, to hopefully never recover it again.

I hope he soon loses his life, too!

Awash wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 12:53
Zombie,
So what if he and his colleagues got swindled? Are you happy about some people getting scammed?
There is no shame in being swindled. There is shame if you are the swindler like deqi komarit who take the people's money and stash it in off-shore banks.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 16 Sep 2020, 17:48

Zombie,
He earned the money he lost and some of his friends lost too. But, your Agame junta (all deqi komarit deqi40) take all the money and stash it somewhere you will never find. You Fessass Agame wedi kelbi
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 13:26

You posted an article that said Eritreans are calling him a swindler, & I proved you're a liar.

Besides it's money he doesn't deserve to have, so yeah I'm exstatic he lost it all, to hopefully never recover it again.

Awash wrote:
Zombie,

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 16 Sep 2020, 18:45

Son of a female dog, tell me how he earned it with a UN salary?

A thief, obviously admires a bigger thief. I assure you of one thing, tho. He'll die, without setting foot in Eritrea. :lol:
But, your Agame junta (all deqi komarit deqi40) take all the money and stash it somewhere you will never find.
:lol:

Is it cos, you can't prove the veracity of ur BS claims? Is this a copout? Liar, child of a bigger liar.

Awash wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 17:48
Zombie,
He earned the money he lost and some of his friends lost too. But, your Agame junta (all deqi komarit deqi40) take all the money and stash it somewhere you will never find. You Fessass Agame wedi kelbi
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zombie,

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Post by Fed_Up » 16 Sep 2020, 18:59

Every time those who backstabbed and conspired for the demise of good hearted people of Eritrea, they got punished by some unseen force. The force is the almighty the “truth”

Eritrea and friend of Eritreans shining by the day while the enemies are suffering...

Meles gone...
Senna axis conspired all dead and humiliated
Woyanus chases and humiliated and all Tplfists are hiding like rats, no where to go...

Alah/ God is great.

Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 10:32

The French like to say,
The only shame is to have no shame.
Haile Menkorios, has no shame!

He was a traitor, who abandoned his country while Eritrea was in the middle of an unjust war declared by Woyane, and lost 19,000 of its precious EDF members.

This man, is a traitor of the highest order! Doesn't have any shame whatsoever, to side with the enemy in the middle of a war of attrition. Subsequently, Eritrea lost 19K brave sons and daughters defending the country. For that, this drunkard was rewarded handsomely at the expense of the Eritrean people. We'll never ever forgive/forget, his selfish betrayal!

I am not certain about this information, but I was told that the Ethiopian woyane régime had a list of Eritrean names who contributed to the Eritrean development fund. Just before the war and before he was appointed to the UN, Haile represented Eritrea in Ethiopia.

The question is was he the one who gave that list of names to Woyane, who deported 80,000 Eritreans by confiscating their hard earned properties?

I have listened to an interview with the Eritrean football player Italo Vassalo, who was deported because of such a list. If that is true and can be proven with evidence, then this man’s hands are stained with Eritrean blood. He has collaborated with those that abused the human right of peaceful Eritreans, who lived in Ethiopia.

Haile Menkorios was accused of donating some 200,000 US dollars, to the Eritrean opposition group EYSC (a group supported and nurtured by the Ethiopian regime).

He's been against Eritrea/ns in many ways: starting with abandoning his post as Eritrean ambassador to the UN, right in the middle of the Ethio-Eritrea war. What else could you say about this traitor, than a hired gun?

We know he got fat salaries and benefits, while working for the UN. He's a selfish individual and has a strong love for money and power. He knew as his money increased, his obligation for a 2% diaspora tax increased every month also. That was the reason why he switched his citizenship to South African, to avoid that national obligation.

He was hired long time ago as an agent of foreign powers from high school, when they gave him scholarship at AFS (American Field Service). Then he was hired at USIS office in Addis Ababa, before he left for college to the US. He then went to Eritrea as a nationalist and fooled the EPLF to appoint him as Ambassador to Ethiopia, followed by as Eritrean Representative to UN; when he decided to resign his post in the middle of the war with woyane. He was working with Kofi Annan and Meles, to undermine the Eritrean position at the UN.

* When he was assigned as Eritrea's ambassador to the UN, he fell in love with Koffi Annan and defects to the UN.

* When he was assigned again as special envoy to Sudan, he fell in love with a Sudanese lady and even opted to convert to Islam.

* When he was assigned as special envoy to South Sudan and coordinating his work with AU Special envoy Thambo Mbeki from their South African office, he fell in love with South Africa and asked for Citizenship.

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 16 Sep 2020, 20:39

"UN salary"? :lol: :lol: You think it's like your welfare check? Moyon, look up the salaries of UN diplomats of his stature; they even have their kids' tuition paid all the way through college. Moron wedi komarit.
Speaking of liars, nobody lies like your agame junta. Fessfass, where is all the Bisha money? We will interrogate the Agame Hagos Kisha when the time comes.
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 18:45

A thief, obviously admires a bigger thief. I assure you of one thing, tho. He'll die, without setting foot in Eritrea. :lol:
But, your Agame junta (all deqi komarit deqi40) take all the money and stash it somewhere you will never find.

Is it cos, you can't prove the veracity of ur BS claims? Is this a copout? Liar, child of a bigger liar.

Awash wrote:
Zombie,
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zombie,

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 17 Sep 2020, 03:04

Speaking of liars, listen to the professional liar.
Please wait, video is loading...

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 17 Sep 2020, 10:06

And, what stature might that be? The Benedict Arnold, kind? :oops:

If UN diplomats all become millionaires, your favorite diplomat- Sophia- is gonna be soon too, then. :lol:

You're a typical ugume zeraf-zeraf singing, cùnt? Who'se the "we", who'se gonna do the "interrogation"? You're hilarious. :lol:

You'd love to torture & rape him, like you used to do with Ethiopians when you had the power. :twisted:

Ain't gonna happen, hoe!

We'll come to you in your Axum hotel, drag you out & beat you to death like the dog that you're.

Ethiopia transforms torture chamber into gallery - https://www.aa.com.tr/en/africa/ethiopi ... ry/1574803

Awash wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 20:39
"UN salary"? :lol: :lol: You think it's like your welfare check? Moyon, look up the salaries of UN diplomats of his stature; they even have their kids' tuition paid all the way through college. Moron wedi komarit.
Speaking of liars, nobody lies like your agame junta. Fessfass, where is all the Bisha money? We will interrogate the Agame Hagos Kisha when the time comes.
Zmeselo wrote:
16 Sep 2020, 18:45

Awash wrote:
Zombie,
Zmeselo wrote:

Awash wrote:
Zombie,

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 17 Sep 2020, 12:29

You are one bigtime idiot. Sophie the wh0re is a pfdj employee, not a UN special envoy, you dumbasz. Besides, her Agame dictator stole all the money anyway and stores it in off-shore banks.
Zmeselo wrote:
17 Sep 2020, 10:06
And, what stature might that be? The Benedict Arnold, kind? :oops:

If UN diplomats all become millionaires, your favorite diplomat- Sophia- is gonna be soon too, then. :lol: Blah, blah, blah

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 18 Sep 2020, 09:21

Isayas and co.

Jailed Eritrean heroes without a day in court in containers for the last twenty years, Haile Menqorius escaped since he was overseas at the time. Who is the backstabber in the worst possible way now ? Mesfin and Haile working together !! Perhaps Eritrea has a chance :lol:
BTW, deal with the message not the messenger :twisted:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 18 Sep 2020, 09:25

The Low IQ Agames with different nicknames are the all-time laughing stock. Nobody trust you inspte of your repeated tricks, you better try other means :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aurorae wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 09:21
Isayas and co.

Jailed Eritrean heroes without a day in court in containers for the last twenty years, Haile Menqorius escaped since he was overseas at the time. Who is the backstabber in the worst possible way now ? Mesfin and Haile working together !! Perhaps Eritrea has a chance :lol:

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 18 Sep 2020, 09:32

Zmeselo aka Pushkin,

Are you that stupid ? Have you ever heard of argument/ counter argument resolving the difference in a rational manner. Again. deal with the message not necessarily with the messesnger. BTW, an agame calling a ligit Eritrean,
agame
must be reverse psychology with the latest agame Eritreans to Eritrea aka deqi Arbeaa. :lol: :lol:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 18 Sep 2020, 10:04

:lol: :lol: When agame beggars trying to be choosers. :lol: :lol:

pushkin
Member+

Post by pushkin » 18 Sep 2020, 10:05

I don't degrade myself & argue with a Dedebit graduate like who lacks the fundamental understanding be it geography, politics, or social behavior. The infamous Debit School of Hate was producing thousands of "snakes" and backstabbers like you during the years that is what we are witnessing currently pure hallucination manifested in different forms.
Aurorae wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 09:32
Zmeselo aka Pushkin,

Are you that stupid ? Have you ever heard of argument/ counter argument resolving the difference in a rational manner. Again. deal with the message not necessarily with the messesnger. BTW, an agame calling a ligit Eritrean,
agame
must be reverse psychology with the latest agame Eritreans to Eritrea aka deqi Arbeaa. :lol: :lol:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 Sep 2020, 11:41

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 18 Sep 2020, 12:07

Pushkin aka Zmeselo wrote,
I don't degrade myself & argue with a Dedebit graduate like who lacks the fundamental understanding be it geography, politics, or social behavior. The infamous Debit School of Hate was producing thousands of "snakes" and backstabbers like you during the years that is what we are witnessing currently pure hallucination manifested in different forms.
Aurorae wrote: ↑Today, 08:32
Zmeselo aka Pushkin,

agame
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah Pushkina miskina,
Dedebit az--z-holes are your immediate cousins wedi arbea... Now, debate on the basis of the message and its validity,
Our basic problem is that Tigrayans born in Addis are ready identifiable. Tigrayans born in Eritrea, it is another story. :twisted:

Awash
Senior Member+

Post by Awash » 18 Sep 2020, 12:12

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 18 Sep 2020, 13:13

Hey moron, follow this thread carefully from the beginning.

I posted my response & my view on Haile as is my right as an Eritrean, & your fellow MLLT cadre- asswash- responded by using the term zombie on me

So, who'se doing the: "killing the messanger" here?

Aurorae wrote:
18 Sep 2020, 09:32
Zmeselo aka Pushkin,

agame