Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum

Hameddibewoyane

Re: ሰበር ዜና - ህወሃት ከግብፅ ጋር ሲደራደር ተያዘ!

Post by Hameddibewoyane » 15 Sep 2020, 14:14

Please wait, video is loading...

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 15 Sep 2020, 15:23

TPLF should co-operate with Egypt, Arab League, Israel and others. Seyoum Teshome is a bantu african immigrant without any idea what at stake is. TPLF was overthrown with the help of Egypt and Arab League. It is right for Tigray to ally with new strategic countries. No one cares about the fate of The Nile Dam. TPLF and all Tigrayans should worry about the future of Tigray.

Tigray should arm it-self with the best equipment and defend it's own strategic interests. It is clear Ethiopia is savage and primitive. Menelik was a sell out. He was not a black leader as some call him. He was a thief and a backstabber who killed millions of Africans with weapons bought from Italy and other European countries

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 15 Sep 2020, 16:21

Tigray will ally with devil to survive. We do not want Amhara domination of Ethiopia. We want to see a democratic Ethiopia where non-Amhara have equal rights and opportunies to develop their culture. We do not Amhara culture and language as it is primitive as history shows.

Tigrayans will allly with Egypt, Israel, Arab countries or European countries to defend their intersest and the future of their children.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Sep 2020, 17:10

What would be surprising is that if you refuse to work with Ethiopia's archenemies. Despite your betral Ethiopia continue to go on.You had a chance to redeem your self in the past 27 years,but you became the enemy within. Alas , so now are you threatening us with things we already know? the traitorous nature of the weyanne to it's core . Fool me once.

EthioRedSea

Post by EthioRedSea » 15 Sep 2020, 17:25

Menelik was the most traitorous person in the history of the world. In general amhara are traitors. They have never been Ethiopians.

We are talking about Tigray as a people. Tigray will ally with the devil if necessary. TPLF is just one of the political groups. There are others who advocate for the interest of Tigray's population.

Egypt is not the enemy of Tigray. Egypt is fighting for it's national interests as does Tigray. Tigray's Emperor Yohannes has been fighting against Egypt not because he thought Egypt to be the enemy. It was because Egypt was the aggressor. It invaded Ethiopia more times.

TGAA
Member+

Post by TGAA » 15 Sep 2020, 17:39

The last time I checked Menelik has to travel 800 KM to Adwa to fight with Italians. You didn't find him leading British Army to Mekdela as Yohanns did. Just to clear your confusion about what traitorous nature entails.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 15 Sep 2020, 19:12

EthioRedSea wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 16:21
Tigray will ally with devil to survive. We do not want Amhara domination of Ethiopia. We want to see a democratic Ethiopia where non-Amhara have equal rights and opportunies to develop their culture. We do not Amhara culture and language as it is primitive as history shows.

Tigrayans will allly with Egypt, Israel, Arab countries or European countries to defend their intersest and the future of their children.
You agame are a walking contradiction. The irony here is that, angry over perceived domination of Amharic language, you wrote your TPLF manifesto in the Amharic language. HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: When you were in the DEDEB-it jungle why didn't you write your TPLF manifesto in the Agame Tigrigna language instead of Amharic, if your secessionist agenda was indeed based on your perception of the Amharic language and culture being dominant, and yours a subservient? :P :P

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 15 Sep 2020, 19:27

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 19:12
EthioRedSea wrote:

You agame are a walking contradiction. The irony here is that, angry over perceived domination of Amharic language, you wrote your TPLF manifesto in the Amharic language. HAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: When you were in the DEDEB-it jungle why didn't you write your TPLF manifesto in the Agame Tigrigna language instead of Amharic, if your secessionist agenda was indeed based on your perception of the Amharic language and culture being dominant, and yours a subservient? :P :P

Brother "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)", I will tell you why they wrote that silly manifesto in Amharic rather than Agamigna with a lot of ሕዚ መዚ. They did not know how until we, Eritreans, taught them how. I vividly remember, as if it was yesterday, when I heard a Tigrean fellow AAU hostel member gasping with disbelief when he noticed a fellow Eritrean was reading a letter sent to him from his parents in Asmara. To which he said: "I didn't know a letter can be written in Tigrigna, adding "ኣታዮ ንሕናማ 'ትግርኛ' ልንግግር'ምበይ ልጽሕፈትማ ኣምሓርኛ ዶኾናይ ንጥቀም"!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Post by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) » 16 Sep 2020, 00:20

Temt wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 19:27
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 19:12
EthioRedSea wrote:

Brother "( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)", I will tell you why they wrote that silly manifesto in Amharic rather than Agamigna with a lot of ሕዚ መዚ. They did not know how until we, Eritreans, taught them how. I vividly remember, as if it was yesterday, when I heard a Tigrean fellow AAU hostel member gasping with disbelief when he noticed a fellow Eritrean was reading a letter sent to him from his parents in Asmara. To which he said: "I didn't know a letter can be written in Tigrigna, adding "ኣታዮ ንሕናማ 'ትግርኛ' ልንግግር'ምበይ ልጽሕፈትማ ኣምሓርኛ ዶኾናይ ንጥቀም"!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Fiyameta

Post by Fiyameta » 18 Sep 2020, 08:11

We knew it all along, it's just now that is has been confirmed without a shadow of doubt. BUSTED! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: