Senior Member+

Re: Uh-oh, Biden's in trouble!

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Sep 2020, 13:22

Democrat history of killing blacks....

Weyane.is.dead
Member+

Post by Weyane.is.dead » 15 Sep 2020, 14:05

There's no difference between Democ_rats and dumblicans brother zemeselo. They're two faces of the same coin. They both work for 'the man'. It's fake democracy with the rich at the top calling the shots whether a democrat or a republican is the president. Hence American policy stays the same. The corporate republic of America is like the old East India company. It's owned by the rich oligarchs and serves them only.
Zmeselo wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 13:22

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Sep 2020, 14:56

I'm aware of all that, bro. The black people aspect of it & how much of a big role they played within the early Republican party, was news to me. Plus, the fact that it's virtually forgotten today that the Democrats created the KKK, I found quite amazing. The third aspect is that eventhough Trump became President with a Republican ticket, I've a hard time seeing him as one. He's more of an Indipendent. He's an outsider, the old guard Republicans hate him & they've even publicly said that they're going to vote for Biden etc.

All in all, very intriguing.

PS: he removed the illegal sanctions put on Eritrea! Bless him for that, in my view!

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 14:05
There's no difference between Democ_rats and dumblicans brother zemeselo. They're two faces of the same coin. They both work for 'the man'. It's fake democracy with the rich at the top calling the shots whether a democrat or a republican is the president. Hence American policy stays the same. The corporate republic of America is like the old East India company. It's owned by the rich oligarchs and serves them only.
Zmeselo wrote:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Sep 2020, 15:06

Zmeselo wrote:

It's clear crystal that this lickass is paid to make adverse criticism and find faults with the Democrats to the detriment of Biden, by digging up historical sh.it that no American has appetite for listening to. When it comes to the Black American cause, Black Americans know very well that the Republican Party and the Democratic Party are not two distinct entities but the two aliases of the same evil. Black Americans have been voting for the Democratic Party simply because the latter happens to be the lesser of the two evils.

BTW, have you guys noticed the picture behind this black moron! A giant elephant carrying Trump in letters!

Temt
Member+

Post by Temt » 15 Sep 2020, 15:33

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 14:56
I'm aware of all that, bro. The black people aspect of it & how much of a big role they played within the early Republican party, was news to me. Plus, the fact that it's virtually forgotten today that the Democrats created the KKK, I found quite amazing. The third aspect is that eventhough Trump became President with a Republican ticket, I've a hard time seeing him as one. He's more of an Indipendent. He's an outsider, the old guard Republicans hate him & they've even publicly said that they're going to vote for Biden etc.

PS: he removed the illegal sanctions put on Eritrea! Bless him for that, in my view!
Yes bro, that is the reason I'll vote for him as I did 4 years ago. No Obama mama affliated clowns in my book.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Sep 2020, 15:42

Zmeselo wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 14:56

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:

Trump is not an independent at all. He's the man the Republicans have been longing for so long time, to make the racist and alienating plans they've been gossiping about for so long public and materialize them. Trump has simply capitalized on the occasion, as no other Republican was daring to come forward as an open bigot and racist presidential candidate. Trump is nothing but the flagship of the Republican Party.

It's rather the same invisible hand that has been running the US that has lifted the sanctions on Eritrea, and not Trump. I doubt if Trump could locate Eritrea on the map!

Zmeselo
Senior Member+

Post by Zmeselo » 15 Sep 2020, 16:09

Black people don't even know that history, let alone to have an apetite for it or not.

Black people switched to the Democrats, because of the welfare system (the new deal) introduced by Roosevelt & later augmented by the famous racist: LBJ.

I have no intention of letting the Republicans go scot free, either. Bush Sr & his infesting the ghetto with crack & his moron son Bush Jr. are a good example of disguating Republicans. But how many people know, Bill Clinton worked with him in that area? Very few! They get easily blinded by the "charm", of the likes of him & Obama.

Somaliman wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 15:06
Zmeselo wrote:

It's clear crystal that this lickass is paid to make adverse criticism and find faults with the Democrats to the detriment of Biden, by digging up historical sh.it that no American has appetite for listening to. When it comes to the Black American cause, Black Americans know very well that the Republican Party and the Democratic Party are not two distinct entities but the two aliases of the same evil. Black Americans have been voting for the Democratic Party simply because the latter happens to be the lesser of the two evils.

BTW, have you guys noticed the picture behind this black moron! A giant elephant carrying Trump in letters!

Sam Ebalalehu

Post by Sam Ebalalehu » 15 Sep 2020, 16:28

I have no any interest to talk about US politics in ER forum. However, reading some suggestions compelled me to say this : the Democratic and Republican parties of hundred years ago were totally different than of today. During the civil war Republicans were for emancipation of salves. The Democrats were against. The Republicans were populated in the Eastern part of US. Industries were created. It needs labor. Free slaves would fill that need. The souther Democrats whose livelihoods depended in Agriculture they say no.
Now, the Eastern part of US is dominated by Democrats. The south is all Republican. It is a complete vice versa.

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Sep 2020, 18:32

Sam Ebalalehu wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 16:28
I have no any interest to talk about US politics in ER forum. However, reading some suggestions compelled me to say this : the Democratic and Republican parties of hundred years ago were totally different than of today. During the civil war Republicans were for emancipation of salves. The Democrats were against. The Republicans were populated in the Eastern part of US. Industries were created. It needs labor. Free slaves would fill that need. The souther Democrats whose livelihoods depended in Agriculture they say no.
Now, the Eastern part of US is dominated by Democrats. The south is all Republican. It is a complete vice versa.

Both Republican Party and Democratic Party are nothing else other than white man's congregations. Apart from paying lip service, the white man in the US never wished to see Black Americans becoming their equals; and this is valid to this very day.

sun
Member+

Post by sun » 15 Sep 2020, 18:45

Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Hmm... 8)

I am not a politician by all means but yet I think that your attitude on this particular issue is biased and crippled.

“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled from the inside.” ~John Lennon
:lol: :lol:
Last edited by sun on 15 Sep 2020, 18:46, edited 1 time in total.

Aurorae

Post by Aurorae » 15 Sep 2020, 18:46

Guys,

Up until the 60's, the democratic party was the party of the South, and the Republican party was, party of the North. Then, they switched. But, the man of race, simply jumped. :lol: :lol: The present and modern democratic party, safeguards everyone's right. The racists of the past just jumped the bandwagon. The Republican party, to become effective pro business party, it needs to clean the house. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Somaliman

Post by Somaliman » 15 Sep 2020, 19:19

sun wrote:
15 Sep 2020, 18:45
Weyane.is.dead wrote:
Zmeselo wrote:
Hmm... 8)

I am not a politician by all means but yet I think that your attitude on this particular issue is biased and crippled.

“One thing you can't hide - is when you're crippled from the inside.” ~John Lennon
:lol: :lol:

I totally agree with Weyane.is.dead!

Their only difference is the form of their demagogy, which makes them seem different from each other to the unsuspecting mind!

Anyway, make no mistake, the US is run neither by a sitting president nor a political party but the usual culprit!