Ethiopian News, Current Affairs and Opinion Forum
ZEMEN

Does any one know

Post by ZEMEN » 14 Sep 2020, 10:01

when the new currency will be dispatched and ready for use? If the currency takes time to be used, the TPLF thieves might get enough time to unload their stolen money. This should quick and precise . I just wanted to know when and what is the time-line for the new currency to be used.

Fed_Up
Senior Member+

Re: Does any one know

Post by Fed_Up » 14 Sep 2020, 10:27

Per this News the Note are already printed and stored inside National Bank to be distributed. However, it didn’t set any time line when it will available for public.

Cigar

Post by Cigar » 14 Sep 2020, 10:57

It is obvious that it will be distributed soon.
But it doesn't matter when it does.
The point is, any body who trys to change the old notes to the new ones will be asked to provide evidence where he or she accumulated the money specially if the notes are humongous like what woyane officials have at hand.
That is why PMAA didn't bother to change the one birr notes which are at the hands of majority poor ethiopians.
The timing of suffocating the shifta thieves woyane is on point. I bet it was done some time ago, but PMAA waited to see how far the woyanes will go to disobey the Ethio election board rule of law concerning the fake, null and dead on arrival house play tigray election.

Follower

Post by Follower » 14 Sep 2020, 12:26

ZEMEN wrote:
14 Sep 2020, 10:01
when the new currency will be dispatched and ready for use? If the currency takes time to be used, the TPLF thieves might get enough time to unload their stolen money. This should quick and precise . I just wanted to know when and what is the time-line for the new currency to be used.
The latest news about the new currency.